Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elegant Event Entertainment, INC.

Los Angeles Wedding DJs

Please Note**  Visit our website and  www.elegantevententertainment.com and fill out our Contact Form or email us at info@elegantevententertainment.com

Inquiries through Wedding Wire are not answered as timely as through our own website.  Thank You for visiting us.

Los Angeles Wedding DJs Elegant Event Entertainment  elevate the term "Wedding DJ" to a whole new level.

What is your vision for the party?

We're good listeners and we like hearing about your plans. We're also good at reading the audience, getting people out on the dance floor, helping our clients attain their vision for an event, and keeping things organized so that you don't have to worry about what comes next on your special day. We're in it until the very last song. Actually, we're in it a lot further than that. Your music, your guests, and your special moments are all items that we have trained for and based our careers around. We love finding the perfect song that keeps the crowd dancing and smiling. Our work combines excellent music selection from the moment the event begins to the very end, and DJing with digital turntables to make smooth and creative transitions between songs.  Our Professional MC's provide refined/fun/and upbeat (NOT CHEESY!!) emceeing of key moments, and a sharp eye for the little details that can make your party great.   What Type of DJ/MC are you looking for?   We Help you determine who might be the best fit for your event by allowing you to consult/meet with the DJ/MC we feel would best match the style of your event and your personality.  Your DJ will be named on your contract and you will work with him on all of the music, timeline, details, announcements, etc...throughout the process of planning your wedding.  Builidng a relationship which will enhance the overall feel of your event.  Knowing who your DJ/MC is from the day you book them is Very important...many companies asign your DJ to you a few weeks before your event, or worse, sometimes you don't meet them until the Day of your event...we don't do that and we strongly urge you not to work with a company who opperates that way.  Your DJ/MC is a priceless addition to your event and you should meet them, get to know them, like them, and trust them to follow your wishes for your event.       We NOW Offer WIRELESS LED UPLIGHTING, to learn more visit http://elegantevententertainment.com/wedding-wireless-led-uplighting/    We'd love the opportunity to contribute our expertise as Los Angeles Wedding DJs to your next party or wedding reception. We currently serve all of Los Angeles & Ventura County and all of the surrounding areas of Southern California, including Hollywood, Downtown LA, Santa Monica, Venice, Westwood, Beverly Hills, San Fernando Valley, Pasadena, Camarillo, Westlake Village, Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, and some wedding locations in Santa Barbara and Orange County.

Our founders Chris Mortillaro & Jason Jones look forward to speaking with you and learning about your event to see if we are the right match for your most special occasion!  Call or email us today.  ph. 818-484-3230

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Elegant Event Entertainment, INC. on

127 Reviews for Elegant Event Entertainment, INC.

Microphones (6)
One Event Per Day (2)
Photobooth (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Uplighting (1)

We had DJ Josh at our wedding and I couldn't stop dancing! As soon as I talked to Chris, I knew Elegant was the right DJ for us. There planning system is really easy and it was fun to be able to pick all the songs we wanted to hear, as well as make special requests. We had a Skype meeting with Josh a few weeks before the wedding to get to know each other and to talk about the vibe we were going for. He was really accommodating when it come to some special request we had — I wanted to do a special Irish dance and he waited until me and my dad were ready before playing it. He also put together a super fun Beyonce mix to play instead of a bouquet toss! Josh was really fun and kept the party going until the very last song. I danced SO MUCH! Great guy, great company, and a super great value!

Profile Picture Emily , 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was an absolute blast and it was all because of our fantastic DJ. Chris was always two steps ahead of us and knew exactly what we wanted. From our incessant set-up requests, to multiple life performances, to the exact playlist we wanted, he knew what he was doing the entire time. They made our wedding incredible and people danced the ENTIRE night!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elegant Event Entertainment did such a great job with out wedding! We had DJ Ray and he was great. He did a great job of incorporating our requests as well as guest requests into the playlist. One of our guests even told us Ray was the best wedding DJ they ever heard! Everyone had such a great time on the dance floor. Thank you Ray!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1337276868090 djingatmaravilla
220x220 sq 1337276897406 2010nweholidayparty132

2 VIDEOS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Absolute pleasure to work with!

I had the great pleasure of working with Elegant Event Entertainment again just this past weekend and the wedding was amazing! The planning process was made so much easier due to their professionalism and proven track record - they know what they are doing! Their expertise in creating just the right party ambiance matched with their great humor makes for a great wedding every time. I highly recommend Elegant Event Entertainment!

I must admit that Jason is probably one of my favorite Dj's in the area. He really knows how to keep the energy alive on the dance floor and to create a smooth flow for the reception events. It is so vital to have someone who understand about receptions and can read the crowd.. we have seen many weddings where it comes to a screeching halt... but Jason kept the party going all night! We highly recommend him when asked by our couples.

Elegant Event Entertainment is the go-to DJ for all your wedding entertainment and lighting needs. I have done many weddings with Jason and Chris and have watched them flawlessly pull off wedding after wedding without a hitch. Whenever I work a wedding with Elegant Event I never have to worry about any issues with time allotted or scheduling. They are very flexible with the day-of timeline and always make things work when the day seems to slip behind. Want a packed dance floor and guests off their feet? Get these guys. They are great at reading the crowd and keeping everyone up and having a great time. I have yet to work a wedding with EEE that fell flat on the dance floor. Both Jason and Chris have an incredible MC presence that leaves you feeling confident in their control of your evening. There have been too many weddings where I have heard the bride tell me "My friend has an iPod/iTunes and will play music" or "My friend is a great Club DJ", both of these are great but how does your iPod or Club DJ interact with guests, keep them entertained, and keep the day on schedule? This is where EEE shines. They do all the above well, with a smile, and at a great price. I highly recommend EEE if you want great music, a great MC, and an all-around great DJ experience. Book them before your date is gone!!!

75 PROS I KNOW

685 Camino Del Sol, Unit 1, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320   See On Map
818-484-3230  ext.  1 (phone) 818-484-3230 (fax)
All meetings by appointment only. Please call to set up a meeting. Thank you!