Professional DJ Services

$1,199 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,199 Most Popular Price

Professional DJ Services

Veteran-owned and based in Lompoc, California and serving Santa Barbara County, San Luis Obispo County, and Northern Ventura County, Professional DJ Services specializes in affordable wedding entertainment while always providing the highest-quality DJ entertainment on the California Central Coast. Joe Clemmer, a professional disc jockey with more than 20 years experience, owns and operates the company. Professional DJ Services is a "#1 choice in the wedding industry since 2003!" Having performed at hundreds of venues throughout the United States, Joe has has a diversity of music knowledge that is unmatched by any other California DJ. Joe performs with the highest-quality and most dependable professional audio equipment and lighting available to mobile DJs. He tailors each celebration to your personal tastes, and caters to ALL budgets. Professional DJ Services is the ideal business for all your wedding entertainment and lighting needs!

Joe is committed to providing couples with fun, stress-free, and unique wedding entertainment. To ensure your reception is the most memorable party for you and your guests, Professional DJ Services’ entertainment services include—but are not limited to—the following:

• Full-Service DJ/MC Packages
    • FREE Consultations (Phone, Zoom, FaceTime, Duo, or in-person)
    • Liability Insurance
    • Top-of-the-line, low-profile, professional Sound/PA system
    • UNLIMITED song requests
    • MC Services
    • Wireless Microphone System for toasts, speeches, officiants, etc.
  • Rental Packages: Full-day, super budget-friendly professional speaker and microphone packages ranging from only $599-$799! (with FREE setup and teardown)
  • Ceremony Draping (40-foot white cotton drape, PERFECT for outdoor ceremonies)
  • Lighting Options
    • LED Intelligent Dance Floor Lighting
    • Disco ball
    • Uplighting (set to the color/colors of your choice)
    • Bistro/Market/Edison String Lighting
    • Customized GOBO Monogram lighting
    • Blacklights
    • Color Wash Lights
    • Ambient Color Changing/Table Centerpiece/Walkway Lights
    • Starbursts (perfect for hanging in trees)
    • Lighted Tree Wraps (8-foot wrap around trunks of trees transforms your reception venue)
    • Cluster Lighting (looks absolutely spectacular hanging from trees at your venue) *BRAND NEW*

Find Professional DJ Services on Wedding Wire, Facebook, Google, Thumbtack, The Knot, Instagram, and Yelp... still with 100% positive client feedback/reviews! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$199

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,199

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
MC
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Projector
Uplighting

Dennis A. Married on 06/18/2022

Fantastic, professional, affordable

Joe was fantastic, his pricing was great, as was his communication with us. He made great recommendations for music when we could not decide. His announcements during the reception were very clear. He has a “great voice for radio” as they say. Joe is very professional and highly recommend him
  • Renee
    Renee Y. Married on 05/22/2022

Magical Last Dance

From the beginning Joe was my kind of people. He was helpful to both of us. He took many calls and texts for over a year. He never hesitated with anything we needed. I don’t even know where to start. The speakers were quality and the uplighting and lights were magical. Joe just remembered everything I told him from day one. I could not believe it. The ceremony sounded great, the playlist was beautiful. He had a nice timeline paper at our sweetheart table. Which helped me stay organized. The reception was a blast! Everyone danced the whole time, till the very end. The dance floor was never empty. Most importantly he surprised me with the last dance! Just when I thought the party was over he remembered our song. When I heard it, I started to cry. He even remembered to fit in the send off with another electronic dance song I mentioned. Do not look anywhere else. Joe is humble, low key, personable and very professional.
  • Landon
    Landon M. Married on 05/06/2022

Professional, fun, great attitude and helped us a ton!

Joe was incredible! Such a professional from the beginning our wedding planning journey to actual wedding day! Great communication, great DJ skills and to top it off, he mic'd us up for our ceremony on the beach so everyone could hear us and the minister. We got so many compliments about our wedding and I believe a lot of that had to do with Joe! Great fun, absolutely organized and put our nerves at ease. Would recommend Joe to anyone who has a wedding or life event. Joe will deliver and make it even more special! Thanks Joe! - Katy and Landon.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Professional DJ Services 1
Offer
Are you a member of the U.S. military or a first responder (police, fire, EMT)? If so, please show your ID at the time of booking/contract and receive 10% off your total package price.

Pricing

Team

Joe Clemmer
Joe Clemmer
Owner/DJ

I've been a professional wedding DJ since 2003. I am an organized planner and producer who thrives on my clients having fun, stress-free, and unique events. I create unmatched value by consistently producing successful events EVERY time! It also helps that I absolutely LOVE music! I am well-versed in more than 40 genres of music, so I will help you and your guests have an amazing party. I am an Active Duty member of the military and I am married with two young children.

WOW Weddings WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

Lompoc Lompoc, CA, 93436
7196498367
Location of (Professional DJ Services)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding