Elegant Event Entertainment Reviews

131 | Newbury Park, CA

131 Reviews for Elegant Event Entertainment

Holly · Married on 09/14/2019

Josh is amazing

We just got married and Josh was our DJ. I cannot put into words how much we appreciated and loved him. Every single person that was at our wedding has complimented him.
    We had a few last minute adjustments and he was SO flexible. No matter what happened, he was prepared and was able to corral everyone.
    He had our guests cracking up the whole time but was completely sincere and serious when he needed to be.
    I’m the worst planner and he took the reigns when needed. I told him what songs we wanted for certain dances/events and he knew exactly how to transition them to make everything seamless. If you’re looking for a DJ book EEEDJ’s and request Josh!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Karrie

Karrie Mata · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent DJ Chris

Our wedding was on 8/17/19 and our DJ was Chris. He was outstanding from prior to the wedding helping me set up to the wedding day. We could not have been happier or have picked better! The dance floor was never empty! The song list and announcements were well planned and could tell Chris had experience at what he did. Thanks Much Chris!! We all had a wonderful time dancing!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Vasilios Asimakos · Married on 05/12/2019

Talented, comfortable, professional

Josh at Elegant Event Entertainment was a terrific DJ. He was very easy to work with, and worked hard with us to get the particular feel and flow we wanted for our reception. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Emily · Married on 03/17/2018

We had DJ Josh at our wedding and I couldn't stop dancing! As soon as I talked to Chris, I knew Elegant was the right DJ for us. There planning system is really easy and it was fun to be able to pick all the songs we wanted to hear, as well as make special requests. We had a Skype meeting with Josh a few weeks before the wedding to get to know each other and to talk about the vibe we were going for. He was really accommodating when it come to some special request we had — I wanted to do a special Irish dance and he waited until me and my dad were ready before playing it. He also put together a super fun Beyonce mix to play instead of a bouquet toss! Josh was really fun and kept the party going until the very last song. I danced SO MUCH! Great guy, great company, and a super great value!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Molly · Married on 10/22/2017

Our wedding was an absolute blast and it was all because of our fantastic DJ. Chris was always two steps ahead of us and knew exactly what we wanted. From our incessant set-up requests, to multiple life performances, to the exact playlist we wanted, he knew what he was doing the entire time. They made our wedding incredible and people danced the ENTIRE night!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Marissa · Married on 07/07/2017

Elegant events is seriously amazing! We were so happy that we selected Elegant Event to be our wedding DJ. They returned all our calls and answered all our questions in both a timely and professional manner. We had met with 2 other companies prior to Elegant that weren't a good fit. Daryl was seriously amazing. A DJ can really make or break an event. Darryl played most of the songs that we had picked, all at the appropriate times. He had the exact right level of involvement as an MC. We got so many compliments on his service. I cannot say enough about how great of a job he did.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Beverly · Married on 08/28/2016

Book this vendor! Top Notch!!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Andrea · Married on 08/06/2016

Loved Chris with Elegant Event Entertainment! We chose EEE to DJ at our wedding, and they were easy to work with, quick to respond, had a great online portal for us to chose songs, and sat down with me before the wedding to go over any last minute details! We had a string quartet for the ceremony and cocktail hour, but EEE provided mics so we could make sure everyone could hear it. Then when it was their turn to DJ at dinner, they played our favorite songs from rom-coms like Sleepless in Seattle, My Best Friend's Wedding, While You Were Sleeping, and then played a mix of old and new dance music for the reception. Everyone had a great time on the dance floor, and they didn't play any of my "Do not play" songs (like the Cha Cha Slide). Super happy with them! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/26/2016

My husband and I got married on June 26th, 2016. We came across Elegant Events Entertainment (“EEE”) as they were recommended to us by our coordinators at our venue. Daryl was our DJ for our big day and we could not have asked for a better experience or better DJ. Throughout the process, Daryl kept in touch with us and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted out of our big day. The portal that you set up for your big day through the EEE was so helpful in getting ideas for all of the main songs for the whole day. My husband and I are extremely indecisive, and just wanted everyone to get out on the dance floor and enjoy the party and Daryl provided the perfect atmosphere for just that. The DJ completely sets the tone for your entire wedding and our guests are still complementing us on how amazing our whole day was. Daryl ensured everything ran smoothly, and there was not a single thing that went wrong. The sound system was perfect for the ceremony and reception. We could not consider ourselves more fortunate that we chose EEE for our big day and that we had Daryl with us every step of the way.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Robin · Married on 06/11/2016

You won't be disappointed if you book with EEE. Our DJ, Daryl hosted our daughters' wedding at Walnut Grove in Moorpark and did a phenomenal job. The dance floor was packed the whole night! He went above and beyond to make sure our event was the best it could be. He and the company are so easy to work with - what's most important to them is that your event is the best. We got their name from the preferred vendor list from our venue.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Meredith · Married on 04/23/2016

Chris is a wonderfully professional, highly talented DJ. His online planning system made preparing our wedding day a breeze! He made the dance floor epic - literally had every one of our guests on the dance floor for an epic last dance and for most of the other songs leading up to it! Thanks, Chris!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Gregg · Married on 02/27/2016

Jason and Chris were simply amazing. The one-two punch of Jason as MC and Chris on the ones and twos made our event amazing with a perfect soundtrack. Not only did they assist with the timeline and music choices, but they also provided some additional uplighting making our dancefloor look incredible with the city skyline. Their website is easy and fun to use, they personally met with us twice to ensure that our ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. No amount of praise is enough for the amazing work and time that both Jason and Chris put in to make our day the best. As much as I wanted to have a live band, I stand corrected as the DJ experience was so much better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 04/27/2016

DJ Chris rocked the house. Thank you again for doing such an amazing job at our wedding. We wished it could have gone all night.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Chris Mortillaro provided music that made our wedding reception unforgettable. He kept the various wedding activities on schedule and kept everyone dancing all night! He met with us a few weeks before the wedding to discuss what types of music we liked and if there were any songs we did or did not want played at the reception. Elegant Event Entertainment also provided lighting that brought our venue to a new level. I highly recommend this company if you are in the Southern California area.

Sent on 09/11/2015

I absolutely loved DJ O'Ryan! He definitely did his homework in order to make our wedding day special. We had an ancient Greece theme for the reception and cocktail hour, and with just a few samples of music I sent him, he put together the most beautiful playlist of ancient Greek music. He also had just the right energy and level of interactiveness--he kept the party going, but didn't take over the wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Alison · Married on 03/28/2015

We had the absolute best experience with Elegant Entertainment at our wedding! From our first phone conversation we knew that Jason was the perfect DJ for us. He was persaonable, professional and collaborative. He worked with us on all our special requests and made our reception an incredible experience for us, and all of our guests! Everyone had a great time, and many people commented on how great the music was throughout the night. Thank you Jason for being such a wonderful part of our wedding!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Crystal · Married on 10/05/2014

We are beyond happy with DJ O'Ryan! He was incredibly professional, friendly, and very flexible. We had some guests that just couldn't wait to dance right after dinner, and DJ O'Ryan was more than ready to adjust to the needs of our guests! He played incredible music that kept the guests happy all night long! Really, he became more of a guest than anything. Everyone loved him and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We highly recommend him to anyone wanting a great party!

Sent on 10/07/2014

JO · Married on 08/31/2014

CHRIS AT ELEGANT EVENT ENTERTAINMENT MADE MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING TRULY SPECIAL. THE MUSIC WAS SPOT ON AND HE KEPT THE PARTY GOING. HE WAS A GREAT MC AND VERY PERSONABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMMEND HIM AND HIS COMPANY.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Randi · Married on 08/15/2014

DJ O'Ryan of Elegant Event Entertainment played at our wedding just this past Friday at Eden Gardens. He was so great and played everything we requested! We had a special set list of songs that were important to my husband and he took the time to research them all. He mixed both of our cultures and everyone had a blast. He was upbeat and got the crown into it..Very prompt and professional-i would highly recommend him to do any event! (and not that it totally matters but..lady guests made sure to tell me he was easy on the eyes too..haha.)
    Thank you DJ O'Ryan!!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/27/2014

We had Graham as our DJ for our wedding. He was really great to work with and kept our ceremony moving and everyone dancing. We had to rebook a DJ from a different company kind of last minute due to some issues and Graham and Elegant Events swooped in and saved our day. He met with us and got a feel for what music we liked. Really listened to us and realized how important the right music was for our wedding. We never got that feeling from our previously booked DJ. We had a few special requests and secret plans that my wife and I didn't know each other was planning and he never slipped once. I don't know he kept it all straight. We had the most perfect wedding and Graham was a big part of that. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a professional and fun DJ that will listen to what you want and ensure you have the best ceremony possible.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Right after we got engaged, we went to a wedding and Chris from Elegant Events Entertainment was the DJ. The wedding was a BLAST and we knew we wanted to book with them. Chris was already booked for our wedding, and Jason Jones agreed to DJ. We could not have been happier-he is amazing! The company is incredibly professional and I never worried about anything.

Jason is a great leaders-he listened to all of our ideas and helped build a music list for the evening that perfectly captured our interests. He completely understood the energy of our friends and kept everyone dancing and having an incredible time.

Thank you to Jason and his team!!!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Lana · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I got a recommendation to use Elegant Events Entertainment through my sister and brother in law. It turned out to be one of the best recommendations that they could have given us for our wedding. We were honored to have DJ Jason and O'Ryan supply the rockin music at our wedding. Brian and I are still floored on what an amazing job you guys did. Jason, what can I say about you. You are a wonderful person. From the very first meeting we just clicked. We are so happy that we met you. O'Ryan, thank you for killin it on the dance floor and working so hard to keep our guest moving. You guys are an amazing team. Absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for anything more. We just love your energy and are so thankful that we had you as our DJ's. Thank you for such a memorable experience. Best time of our lives!!! Anyone looking for a professional, fun and organized DJ company do yourself a favor and go with Elegant Events Entertainment.
    6/28/2014

Sent on 07/03/2014

Kristin · Married on 06/27/2014

Jason and O'Ryan were our mc/dj duo for our wedding at Maravilla Gardens in Camarillo on June 27th this year. From the very beginning of our correspondence, Jason was extremely organized, professional, and genuinely personable. In our first several visits with Jason, he made sure to get to know "us" and our story as a couple. His online event and playlist website made it very easy for us to submit all of our event details, preview and request music, and correspond on the fly.

On our big day, we had complete confidence that Jason had everything under control. And on your wedding day its a pretty awesome feeling to not have to worry about such a big part of the celebration! Jason and O'Ryan nailed every part of the night, from the grand entrance, to getting everyone on the dance floor. They seemlessly included all of our requests with an awesome mix of music to keep everyone dancing. All the different parts of the dinner and reception just flowed so smoothly thanks to Jason's skills on the mic. His great personality gave our reception a light-hearted and fun vibe while remianing classy and elegant!

So many of our guests complimented us on our dj selection and how well the night moved along without any awkward or empty moments. We absolutely recommend Jason and O'Ryan for any special event or wedding and feel very lucky to have had them play a big part in our special day!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Abby · Married on 06/22/2014

My husband and I were lucky enough to find Elegant Event Entertainment when we attended my cousin's wedding two years ago. When it came time for us to choose our DJ, there was absolutely no question as to who we would use. Chris lived up to all of our expectations and more. He listened to the music we wanted, the feel we wanted to create, and helped make the day so special for us, keeping it about us. Our guests have been telling us how impressed they were with the DJ, song choices, and party atmosphere Chris created and it was truly all him. He is a gifted DJ and wonderful at his work. I highly recommend Chris and Elegant Event Entertainment as they are easy to communicate with, attentive, and skilled.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

I would highly recommend Jason at Elegant Event Entertainment. From the moment we met him, we knew he would do a fantastic job DJ'ing our wedding. He took the time to get to know us and understand what we were looking for at our wedding. He gave us advice on what works and what doesn't work and how to make sure our guests are having a great time on the dance floor. We were so happy with the selection of songs that he played from our playlist and he did a great job keeping our guests energized throughout the night. We are so happy that we selected Jason as our DJ!

Sent on 09/05/2014