Elegant Creations Events & Rentals

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

Elegant Creations serves Floirda, Maine, New Hampshire and serving all the surrounding areas. The team offers a service that takes the needs and creative vision of couples as a starting point for everything they do. Founder Kelsee is a family orientated businesswoman with a talent for organization and design. She treats to-be-weds as part of the family, guiding them throughout their wedding experience with care and support.

Services Offered:

Elegant creations presents couples with tailor packages designed to meet their needs. Those stepping down the aisle can opt for a full-package service that takes care of everything from organizing vendors to establishing a budget, day of coordionation, decor, photography, officiant and floral. Kelsee also offers coordination services to ensure events run smoothly on the day. Couples can also avail of their rental options which include a vast range of decorations.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Julie B. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Everything from start to finish was excellent!

Just save yourself the stress and hire her! She made everything stress free! Very responsive too! Thank you for everything!

Elegant Creations Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We had an absolute blast at your guys weddings we enjoyed being a part of your special day and are so thankful you guys picked us ❤️🥺😍💍
    Amber F. Getting married on 07/03/2022

Thankful for them!!

Hiring Smith's Elegant Events was the best decision I made for my wedding. I did not lift a finger the day of, and when any issue (we only had small issues really) arose, they were on it instantly and knew exactly how to resolve it. Both Kelsee and Ashleigh were the nicest people, and definitely knew what they were doing. If I ever got married again (not planning on it), they would be the first people I'd call/hire.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly C. Married on 10/16/2021

The best ever

The best thing I did for my wedding was hire kelsee and her team. I spent all year planning my wedding and hit a wall and could not handle the rest on my own. I found kelsee and she was absolutely the best from day one. She is so hands on, so sweet and made sure everything was perfect. There is no way my wedding would have turned out the way it did if I didn’t hire elegant creations. She brought Jayci and she was the sweetest person I ever met and always made sure me and my bridal party had everything we needed and took such good care of us from the minute she arrived. After dealing with Covid and wedding stress they stepped in and made my life so easy. I cannot say enough good things about them and the help they did they made our day amazing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

address Auburndale, FL, 33823
863-302-9712
Location of (Elegant Creations Events & Rentals)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding