Elegance String Quartet

2515 S Colorado St. Floor 2, Philadelphia, PA 19145 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Pricing
  • Deals 4

About Elegance String Quartet

Elegance String Quartet is a professional group of musicians located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. With a creative mix of modern music and classical tunes, this musical ensemble is a versatile musical service suited for many different types of weddings. Their Live Request station allows you to make song requests as they play. Whether you’re looking for romantic music for your ceremony, rehearsal dinner, or reception, Elegance String Quartet is an exceptional choice. They will work with you to customize a playlist that perfectly resonates with your overall aesthetic. From acoustic strings to full sound packages, to DJ services, singers, and party band, Elegance String Quartet uses their creativity and experience to provide a one-of-a-kind performance. Their philosophy is that live music entertainment should be a raw and exciting experience that captures the vision and story of the couple.

Elegance String Quartet creates their own custom musical arrangements, and can also modify their songs by request to better fit the couple's vision. Their packages include an extensive song catalog, unlimited planning assistance, music between breaks, and much more. From string duets and trios, to adding a harpist to the repertoire, Elegance String Quartet can provide a variety of different ensembles, including jazz combos. Other instruments include drums, flute, guitar, piano, trumpet, saxophone, viola, and a variety of winds. Some of their popular add-ons are:

• Electric Strings
  • Wireless Microphones System for Wedding Ceremonies or Presentations
  • Amplification for Acoustic Instruments
  • Up-lighting of Performance Space
  • Video Projection and Visual Effects
  • Song Request Station for Live Music (JukeTune)
  • CDs - also available on iTunes and Spotify

Elegance String Quartet 5
Elegance String Quartet 6
Elegance String Quartet 7

Mansi · Getting married on 05/17/2019

I hired Elegance String Quartet for my engagement in April and I could not be more thankful for this talented group of individuals. They went above and beyond to bring my vision to life.
    I wanted to have a combination of Bollywood, Disney-themed, Classics & POP songs throughout the event. I worked with Ray Bicolli (Music Director) throughout the entire process and he was nothing short of amazing.
    Although they had never played Bollywood songs before, The entire team learned all the songs I had asked for and executed it FLAWLESSLY. The best part was when Ray told me that they would be able to play the remixed version of Game of Thrones song that I had shared with him for my entrance! I still get the chills every time I watch the video. It truly made my day.
    Our guests and family members still can’t stop talking about how amazing the entertainment was throughout the event and all the credit goes to Elegance! They were so accommodating and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a live musical group. This team is truly so talented and would be the perfect addition to any event! I know I will definitely be hiring them again in the future. If you do....I guarantee you will not regret it!
    Thank you Elegance String Quartet for doing what you do and making our event so special!!!❤️

Sent on 07/15/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/23/2019

Talented Musicians with Amazing Range!

The Elegance Quartet was an amazing addition to our wedding day!
    Their repertoire was so vast that we were able to personalize our choices so that the music played was not only beautiful but also meaningful and special to us. (i.e. classical to movie themes)
    We had them play during the ceremony and cocktail hour - they were incredible!!
    We recommend them for any function - they are unbelievably talented and professional!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Elegance String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for posting your review here on Wedding Wire, as well! We love getting double entries :)

Elegance String Quartet Pricing

Elegance String Quartet Price Rates

Elegance String Quartet FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Oboe, Piano, Trumpet, Saxophone, Viola, Violin, Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Elegance String Quartet 1
    Song Requests on Demand (JukeTune)

JukeTune is the latest innovation in live music entertainment. Your guests will love interacting with our song request station. Like the iconic jukebox, JukeTune allows guests to scroll through our available music and click on the songs they'd like us to play. Let them drive the party! This unique feature is available for anyone that books our Electric Strings.

• Elegance String Quartet 2
    Special Song Requests

For Wedding Wire clients only! Just mention that you saw this deal on our profile on Wedding Wire and we will wave any fees for songs that you request that are not part of our catalog. We will arrange the songs for FREE! Limited to 2 requests per client.

• Elegance String Quartet 3
    Sound Upgrade

For weddings/events taking place between December 1st and March 1st. Book us for ceremony and cocktails (or 2 hours total) and we will include one of our sound upgrades for FREE! You can choose either the wireless microphones for use during the ceremony by your officiant or readers, or choose our amplification system for use during the cocktail hour so that every guest will be able to hear us comfortably.

See More Deals

• An Elegant Affair By Marianne
    An Elegant Affair By Marianne Wedding Officiants

An Elegance String Quartet is Philadelphia's most prestigious musical ensemble. An Elegance String Quartet was borne on a cruise ship in 2009. Since then, this extremely talented group of artists had the distinct honor to perform at some of the world's most distinguished stages and alongside the music industry's big name performers. If you think that An Elegance String Quartet's musical repertoire is limited only to classical music, think again. Ray and his fellow musicians play an array of accompaniments ranging from classical standards to today's top hits and changing every year to keep their music fresh and stylish. Their jazz combo features saxophone, keyboard, drums, and bass, and can be modified to your liking. You can always listen to one of their public live performances or listen to recorded selections on their website. If you're looking for something different but elegant, I suggest you let An Elegance String Quartet perform at your event. You won't be disappointed. PS tell them Rev Marianne sent you.

• Father James St. George
    Father James St. George Wedding Officiants

I have been officiating at wedding ceremonies for many years now and I have had the pleasure of working with many musicians that make the ceremonies so special. In all of those I can assure you that Elegance String Quartet is at the top of the game! Ray and his associates are not only consummate professionals, but they are seamlessly integrated into all that happens on your special wedding day. Now, for many, that may seem like a 'given', but I can assure you that when the musicians are 'off' the entire ceremony is, too. I have never once had an issue with Elegance String Quartet! Ray always greets me when I arrive and we exchange updates and ensure that we are on the 'same page', then, their professionalism and expertise is very apparent as they give their very best and the music is simply wonderful! The music is absolutely stunning, the musicians are a true pleasure to work with, and I would honestly recommend them to anyone looking for this exquisite touch to your special wedding day. Thank you, Ray, for being simply the best! Father Jim St. George, Saint Miriam Parish, Wedding Officiant!

• 2515 S Colorado St. Floor 2 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19145 See on map
    844-394-9730 (Phone number)
    215-776-4907 (Other Phone Number)