Jackson Howard

Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19128 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Pricing

About Jackson Howard

Jackson Howard is a renown ceremony musician in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His talent has helped make hundreds of weddings truly remarkable for the couples and guests alike. Jackson Howard plays finger-style guitar, and adds soft, soothing vocals for a beautiful sounds that carries throughout your special day. When you want a one of a kind experience for your wedding ceremony, choose Jackson Howard.

Experience
Jackson Howard is a highly-trained and experienced guitarist, with over 400 performances under his belt, spread across 6 countries. He has been featured on over 90 radio stations across U.S., and has performed on T.V. several times in the past three years.

Jackson Howard offers a variety of musical selections for ceremony, cocktail hour, and soothing reception music. His repertoire consists of jazz, pop, soul, and R&B. Though he has a varied song list crafted for weddings, he is willing to learn new songs especially for your big day.

Follow Jackson Howard on

Jackson Howard 4
Jackson Howard 5
Jackson Howard 6

Dana Higgins · Married on 09/15/2018

So talented, and amazing to work with!

Jackson was such a pleasure to work with! He provided great entertainment during the ceremony and cocktail hour of my September wedding. From the beginning, he was easy to communicate with and always very accommodating. I requested a specific song to be played as I walked down the aisle, and without any hesitation Jackson agreed to learn how to play it, and performed it beautifully the day of my wedding. Despite all the emotions that were running through my head, I remember hearing him sing the song as I walked down the aisle and thinking that is perfectly capped off the moment. His set was also a wonderful addition to my cocktail hour, and I received a lot of compliments about him from my guests. Without a doubt, I would recommend hiring Jackson for your wedding, or any other event! He is a talented artist and a great person to work with!

Jackson Howard 7
    Jackson Howard 8

Marc · Married on 09/08/2018

My wife and I cannot recommend Jackson enough. We hired Jackson for our wedding, and his performance added the perfect touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour. We received so many compliments from our guests and would without hesitation hire him again for any future events!

Award

Jackson Howard Pricing

Jackson Howard Price Rates

Jackson Howard FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19128 See on map