2098 Butler Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47

About Blue Root Entertainment

Blue Root Entertainment is an event entertainment company located in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania. They know the importance of having the right DJ and will match you to the one that best fits your needs and style. The DJ's pride themselves on adaptability and personalizing the experience for each client. Blue Root Entertainment is the right choice for couples who want their guests entertained and engaged all night long.

Blue Root Entertainment provides a consultation and liability insurance. They can work with you to develop a do-not-play list to make sure you are happy with the music all evening. They can also provide an MC, microphones, a photo booth, a sound and PA system and uplighting. Blue Root Entertainment can play the following music genres:

• Country

harned 18

• Videos 3

62 Reviews for Blue Root Entertainment

• User6836958 ·

I am a maître d' at a wedding venue and had the pleasure of working with Blue Root Entertainment. I got to worked with Cleveland Morris. He really knew how to get the crowd up and moving. From being in the business for so long I know that DJs make or break the reception and some times are mediocre, but not this guy. He was by far the best DJ I ever had the chance to work with. As a matter of fact the only one I went out of my way to give a review for. I hope he gets to DJ every wedding I attend from now own because I know it will be a good time. Hope to see you again soon at the Pen Ryn Estate also!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Blue Root Entertainment's reply:

Hello, this is Cleveland. I can't tell you how much this review means and how humbling it is. Thank you so much for going out of your way to leave such great feedback. It was a pleasure working with everyone there. The staff and the guests were a pleasure all night. I look forward to coming back to Pen Ryn soon!
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 07/20/2019

The Most Important Part

After being at a wedding with Cleveland as DJ in 2016, we KNEW we had to have him for our future wedding! There was no other choice. Having the online portal was extremely helpful, he always answered any calls or emails with competency, and kept our party going! The one detail I wanted to be PERFECT with the ceremony was my entrance song. He was able to immediately put my mind at ease by splicing and looping the song to my requirements so that I would be walking down the aisle to the correct music cue. For that I am grateful! We'd do it all over again if we could!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Danielle · Married on 07/05/2019

Dancing all night long

We happened to meet Cleveland while touring our wedding venue at the very beginning of our planning process. He was so friendly and easy to talk to, and it was clear that he’s passionate about music and entertainment! When checking out our venue’s website, we found out that he’s a preferred vendor. A great first impression with us and a lasting impression at a respected wedding venue made our choice very easy! Cleveland’s professional and prompt, especially with phone/email responses. During our in-person meeting to finalize our wedding day music, Cleveland made expert suggestions, helped us pick special songs, listened to and honored our requests for group introductions, song cuts, etc. What stood out to us was how well he understood our music tastes once we shared with him our cocktail/reception playlists. Leading up to the wedding, Cleveland checked in with us to help us finalize details and offer his support. As for our wedding day, we were truly BLOWN AWAY! He spoke with clarity and enthusiasm during all MCing portions in order to control the venue space so that the night’s activities transitioned smoothly. Our friends and family told us how much fun they had DANCING ALL NIGHT LONG because of the amazing DJing! Cleveland demonstrated quick-thinking when he cued up a sentimental song (by my all-time favorite band) mentioned in my dad’s speech. His perceptiveness created the best surprise! From dance favorites, to eclectic tracks, with a few slow dances precisely mixed in, Cleveland fed off the energy from the crowd to create a space for celebration and pure joy!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Blue Root Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 401.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 2098 Butler Pike Plymouth Meeting, PA, 19462 See on map