Jackson Howard Reviews

Jackson Howard 5
Jackson Howard 6

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2019

Beyond Happy!!

Jackson was very accommodating a month or so before my wedding date. The communication was beyond easy and the music he played was beautiful. I highly recommend Jackson for your big day!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

David · Married on 09/22/2018

Jackson was awesome. We couldn't have been happier with using him. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Dana Higgins · Married on 09/15/2018

So talented, and amazing to work with!

Jackson was such a pleasure to work with! He provided great entertainment during the ceremony and cocktail hour of my September wedding. From the beginning, he was easy to communicate with and always very accommodating. I requested a specific song to be played as I walked down the aisle, and without any hesitation Jackson agreed to learn how to play it, and performed it beautifully the day of my wedding. Despite all the emotions that were running through my head, I remember hearing him sing the song as I walked down the aisle and thinking that is perfectly capped off the moment. His set was also a wonderful addition to my cocktail hour, and I received a lot of compliments about him from my guests. Without a doubt, I would recommend hiring Jackson for your wedding, or any other event! He is a talented artist and a great person to work with!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Jackson Howard 7
    Jackson Howard 8

Marc · Married on 09/08/2018

My wife and I cannot recommend Jackson enough. We hired Jackson for our wedding, and his performance added the perfect touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour. We received so many compliments from our guests and would without hesitation hire him again for any future events!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Katherine · Married on 08/11/2018

Jackson was our ceremony and cocktail hour musician for our wedding on 8/11/18 and he was amazing! He is such a talented guitarist and vocalist and played exactly the genres of music we were envisioning. We received a lot of positive feedback from our guests. He was also very responsive and professional throughout our communication. We would highly recommend him as a wedding musician!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/14/2018

Jackson was truly amazing and eased the stress on my and my husband's big day! He was so easy to work with and super helpful in choosing the songs to be played prior, during, and leading out of our ceremony. Our guests are still coming up to me to compliment the outstanding performance of Jackson, and we're so delighted that he was able to provide great music for our guests. We're so grateful!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Lyndsie · Married on 06/16/2018

If we had to go back and start wedding planning all over again, my husband and I would - without ANY hesitation - choose Jackson Howard all over again!

From the very beginning, Jackson was a pleasure to work with. I had no idea what I was doing when planning a wedding, especially when it came to ceremony music. Jackson was patient and understanding, using his previous experience to answer all of my questions. When I wasn't sure of how to do the processional, Jackson offered helpful suggestions and encouraged me to choose what I liked best. Jackson was also willing to learn new songs (e.g., Dave Barnes' "Good Day to Marry You") that my husband and I really wanted to incorporate into our special day.

Jackson also played for about 30 minutes prior to the ceremony, as the guests were arriving. He selected all of those songs on his own (I trusted him!), and SO many of our guests came up to us after the ceremony (even a week later), telling us how impressed they were with Jackson. My dad even posted on Facebook a few days after the wedding about how much he loved Jackson's rendition of Jim Croce's Time in a Bottle. :)

Jackson Howard is a fantastic musician and, if possible, an even better human being, and the newly-minted Erdy family gives him our highest recommendation!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Jackson Howard 9
    Jackson Howard 10
    Jackson Howard 11
    Jackson Howard 12

Kate · Married on 06/15/2018

Jackson was a pleasure to work with! When we realized we didn't have a microphone for the outdoor ceremony, he stepped in to save the day! I highly recommend him, as he adds a nice ambiance to your ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2017

Although we hired Jackson for a memorial, and not a wedding, I highly recommend him for any event. He was responsive during the booking process, creative while we determined the types of music we wanted to have, and most importantly, flexible. Things change at the last minute, and having a musician who is also able to read the room and play/stop when appropriate, is incredibly helpful. On top of that, he is talented. I think he made a lot of fans at our memorial. Thank you Jackson, for everything!

Sent on 11/07/2017

charles · Married on 10/22/2017

Jackson was extremely professional. I personally witnessed many wedding guests coming up to Jackson telling him how much they enjoyed his playing.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kaaren · Married on 08/19/2016

Jackson entertained a group of about 60 people for the evening at our son and daughter in law's wedding rehearsal dinner. His talents added so much fun to our night. Our guests gave many great comments and compliments to us on Jackson's behalf. Having him at our event was like putting the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

Jackson did a great job at our wedding. He actually performed in our ceremony. I asked him to play and sing specific songs for our wedding and I was pretty nondescript about my expectations beyond that. He was there for our rehearsal and was very flexible, the music at our ceremony was better than I could have asked for. He is very talented at the guitar and has a great voice. Outside of playing in our ceremony, I have seen him perform live many times. He is fun to watch perform, he is personable and engaging, and musically he is incredibly versatile and can sing/play just about anything so for entertainment he would be a fantastic musician.

Sent on 08/15/2017