Eilts Photography

123 S Mechanic, El Campo, TX 77437 Map · Phone number

18 Reviews for Eilts Photography

Jessica · Married on 01/30/2016

Jon and his team are absolutely amazing! They are extremely easy to work with. Reliable, professional, nice, patient, generous, extremely accommodating, and VERY reasonable. Jon shot our engagement photos and my bridals while Mike and another assistant shot our wedding day. Everyone had to travel for every shoot. The day of our engagement photos, Jon travelled two hours to where I wanted to shoot and we ended up being rained out. He gladly rescheduled at no extra cost! Both Jon and Mike were great at capturing everything I asked for and then some. I showed them few pictures I liked for them to be able to get an idea of the look and feel I was going for and they were able to run with it. What I really like is how generous Jon is with his time and how many shots he takes at every shoot. I had plenty of pictures to choose from and all were of great quality! Jon does great editing work as well if you ask for it. The turnaround of pictures is fast as well! Mike also nailed it on our wedding day. Not only did he capture great shots, he kept us on time and in line. He made sure to capture all of the pictures I had asked when I was distracted partying at the wedding. They were never in the way and worked very well with my videographer. All in all – you can’t go wrong working with Jon and his team! They are fabulous! I definitely plan to work with him moving forward for family and holiday photos! I couldn’t be happier with his work!

alexis · Married on 11/21/2015

Jon did my bridals, our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures. I showed him the style/look I was going for and he totally nailed it. He is very down to earth and made us feel very comfortable taking pictures. The pictures turned out AWESOME! I definitely would recommend him and his team for your wedding!

Sandy · Married on 11/14/2015

Absolutely love all my pictures!!! Jon and his team are amazing, not only do they take great pictures, they truly capture all the love and emotions that took place on my big day. Jon and his team are great to work with and a lot of fun. Recommend Eilts Photography to everyone for any special moments you want captured.

Award