Long Beach, Long Beach, CA 90804 Map · Phone number

About Eclectic Vows

Loreen Saldaña of Eclectic Vows is a wedding officiant based in Long Beach, California, who services the entire state of California. For over 30 years, Loreen has worked in several sectors of the hospitality industry, but her true passion lies in officiating wedding ceremonies. Loreen of Eclectic Vows would be honored and privileged to stand with you as you marry the love of your life on one of the most exciting days of your lives.

On your wedding day, Loreen will focus on the most important aspect — the ceremony — by pulling together all of the final details of your celebration right before you walk down the aisle. She is available to officiate civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, wedding rehearsals and vow renewals. Loreen’s goal is to create a relaxing and intimate environment where couples will be able to completely enjoy the moment on their special day.

image
The first look
The first look
 Trump National Golf Club
Trump National Golf Club
The Ebell Club, Long Beach.
The Ebell Club, Long Beach.
OC Country Club
A wedding by the Sea
A wedding by the Sea
Catalina Wedding Friend
Catalina Wedding Friend
Eclectic Vows Wedding Ceremonies.
Eclectic Vows Wedding Ceremonies.
My Bestie, Bluu.

Eclectic Vows 5
Eclectic Vows 6
Eclectic Vows 7

Briana · Married on 08/08/2018

I love Loreen! She is just amazing to be around ! When I first met her , we kicked it off , she made sure I was happy with what was going to happen at the ceremony ! The day of my wedding she made sure I was absolutely comfortable, relaxed, and of course HAPPY! She made my wedding ceremony more then perfect, it was a dream come true ! I am honored I had her as my officiant !

Sent on 08/17/2018

Alex Erickson · Married on 07/07/2018

Love her! Would recommend to anyone!

Loreen is AMAZING! She was so helpful and went above and beyond. Her ceremony was beautiful and she made sure it fit us and was what we wanted. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Blanca · Married on 11/05/2017

I am so happy that I hired Loreen! My husband, my family, and my friends all agree that she is amazing at her job and is the best of the best! Hiring Loreen was definitely the best money I spent on my wedding. She helped write the speech for our wedding and together we were able to translate it for our bilingual ceremony. She was able to keep the entire wedding on time and at times ahead of schedule. I probably would've been the biggest mess without her and thanks to her, my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding! We hired her 2 weeks (at most) before the wedding and gave her everything I had as far as vendors and all details and she transcribed my dream wedding into reality! So thankful for Loreen and hope you pick her too!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 395.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• A Wedding Store & Special Events
    A Wedding Store & Special Events Wedding Planners

Not only is Loreen one of my favorite people on the Planet, she is also very smart, totally funny, and Beautiful inside and Out....She is a fabulous Officiate, imbuing her Ceremonies w/ her unique brand of Love, Wisdom, and perfect Zen. I cannot recommend her highly enough! She is the perfect person to compliment any Celebration!

• California DJs
    California DJs Wedding DJs

Loreen is an Amazing officiant! We have worked with her on countless weddings and she has been excellent at each one. Loreen always customizes the ceremony for the client. She really cares about every wedding that she does and extends a helping hand at the event! We highly recommend Eclectic Vows to all of our brides and grooms!!!

• Long Beach Long Beach, California, 90804 See on map