110 W. Ocean Blvd. Suite #16, Long Beach, CA 90802 Map · Phone number

About A Wedding Store & Special Events

Weddings and more at A Wedding Store!
Finally, a one-stop shop where you can procure everything from "A to Z"

Accessories, Banquet/ Reception Facilities, Bridal Consultants, Calligraphy, Caterers, Chair Covers and Luxurious Linens, Custom Chocolates, DJs, Custom Brides & Bridesmaid Dresses, Honeymoon Travel, Ice Sculptures & Iced Martini Bars, Invitations, Interior Decorators, Limousines, Make-up & Hair, Photographers, Party Rentals, Party Favors, Rehearsal Dinners & Engagement Picture Sites, RSVP Service, Videographers, Wedding Ceremony Locales, Wedding Cakes, or even Zabaglione!

This unique showroom saves you time, money, and combined with the instant help of our savvy on-site consultant, becomes an invaluable resource for the "nearly wed". You can accomplish all of your planning goals with one trip, and/or schedule same day appointments with different vendors who will meet you at A Wedding Store for complimentary consultations. Wouldn't you like to plan your wedding or corporate party in one trip? It can be done at A Wedding Store! Custom elements are essential to the creation of a unique and memorable wedding or party — A Wedding Store offers a variety of individual vendors to cater to every need. By their very definition, we've covered all the bases for you.

For additional information, contact Linda Gray via email linda@aweddingstore.net or via phone (562.436.2222)

gal94

A Wedding Store & Special Events 5
A Wedding Store & Special Events 6
A Wedding Store & Special Events 7

Cynthia Cuevas · Married on 08/24/2019

For a dream wedding of a lifetime, you must hire Linda Gray, owner of A Wedding Store!

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Linda Gray for all she did for our daughter's dream wedding. It was a wedding that looked and felt as if we were in an exciting, glamourous and romantic movie. It was due to Linda's hard work and attention to detail that enabled us to provide such a beautiful evening for our daughter, son-in-law and all our family and friends. I am not exaggerating when so many of our guests commented that it was the wedding of the year! It was a tremendous compliment that I will always cherish. This was all due to our wedding planner extraordinaire, Linda Gray!

I actually first encountered Linda as she was working a wedding on the Queen Mary, which I went to observe. I was able to see Linda in action, and I literally said to the Queen Mary wedding manager, "I want her!". I was not disappointed we hired Linda as our daughter's wedding planner!

From our first meeting in her lovely home up until the actual wedding, Linda was full of ideas, advice, wisdom, reassuring words and money saving strategies. She was always available 100% of the time whenever I had questions, concerns or doubts. She was like a best friend you go to for moral support and guidance. I also appreciated her fun personality and humor. I knew whenever we met or talked on the phone that the process would be a positive and productive encounter that would ultimately lead to a beautiful and memorable wedding.

What I also absolutely LOVED about Linda is that she is a problem solver master. My daughter's wedding was extremely large with a wedding party of 24 bridesmaids/groomsmen, 2 maid of honors/best man, 8 flower girls/ring boys and 300 guests. This absolutely did not alarm Linda. As a matter of fact, she embraced it and told me all would be wonderful, fun and exciting! She was right! From the delicious appetizers and drinks, the mouthwatering dinner, the fabulous Photo Booth, the awesome candy bar, the incredible decor and tables and even the way she worked with the DJ and Queen Mary catering staff, everything was perfect! She kept everything moving, on schedule and Linda didn't miss a beat. She was constantly in motion making sure to cater to our needs, and most importantly, to the needs of the bride and groom and our guests.

One of my fondest memories of my daughter's wedding is the joy and happiness emulating from her and my son-in-law's expressions and body language. They were truly happy, in love and very excited and overjoyed with the reception. They danced, laughed and thoroughly enjoyed themselves until the recption ended at 12:30 a.m. And who was there until the very end to pack everything up and make certain we had all that we needed? Linda Gray! I feel as if we not only hired a fabulous wedding planner, but that we also gained a new best friend.

Therefore, if you want a dream wedding filled with beautiful decor and flowers, fabulous and delicious food and drink, lively music and entertainment and a great time had by all, especially the bride and groom, then you absolutely need someone to coordinate and direct it all. That person is Linda Gray, owner of A Wedding Store. I highly recommend her as one of the most competent, passionate, hard working and knowledgeable wedding planners in the world! You will not be disappointed! Thank you, Linda, for everything! We love you dearly!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    A Wedding Store & Special Events 8
  • alissa_carolynne

Alissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Linda was a great wedding planner! Her bubbly, warm and inviting personality made me feel comfortable and at ease throughout the whole process. Along with making sure that I got everything that I needed, she was quick to respond and always willing to help.

Sent on 07/30/2014
  • Cassie

Cassie Kozma · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing Planner

From the absolute first second I met Linda Grey I knew our wedding would be fabulous! She helped me with everything down to the finest detail and made sure that we had everything we wanted all while being very budget savvy. Three weeks before our wedding my future father in law had multiple massive heart attacks, which is a nightmare for any bride. Linda jumped in and not only helped me plan our wedding but became a emotional support system for me during an extremely stressful time. Our wedding went perfectly! Her genuine concern for me and my family, her amazing work ethic and her fabulous attention to detail make her the absolute best! Thank you so much Linda!

Sent on 03/23/2019

A Wedding Store & Special Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Sacred Ceremonies
    Sacred Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

There is none finer than Linda. Her eye for detail and commitment to her clients is unsurpassed. When she takes you under her wing, everything is handled oh, so beautifully, gracefully and masterfully, with gracious panache.

• The Sky Room
    The Sky Room Banquet Halls

I love Linda! With her positive energy, she been able to rock out hundreds of weddings! Well connected and respected in the community she has been the best wedding planner to work with!

• Glow Concepts Fine Linens
    Glow Concepts Fine Linens Wedding Rentals

What a pleasure it is to endorse Linda with A Wedding Store & Special Events as our preferred vendor. She has a one stop shop store front where she is able to assist you every step of the way. From truffles to tiaras, A Wedding Store & Special Events has it all — located in downtown Long Beach, A Wedding Store incorporates a multitude of professionals in the Event Planning & Bridal industry and houses them in one spectacular and breathtaking venue. This unique showroom saves you time, money, and combined with the instant help of their savvy on-site consultant, becomes an invaluable resource for the "nearly wed". You can accomplish all of your planning goals with one trip, and/or schedule same day appointments with different vendors who will meet you at A Wedding Store for complimentary consultations. We know that you'll be satisfied with the service you'll receive from Linda at A Wedding Store & Special Events.

• 110 W. Ocean Blvd., Suite #16 Long Beach, 90802 See on map
    Open Tuesday through Saturday, preferably by Appointment Only -- for a Complimentary Consultation, please feel free to phone or access website