Long Beach, CA 90814 Map · Phone number

About Sacred Ceremonies

Let's make your dream wedding ceremony come true!

Celebrate Your Love In A Beautiful Custom Ceremony that totally reflects who You Are are in life, love, marriage, family and community!

Because...

This rite of passage deserves to be so perfectly aligned that the rich tapestry of words, songs, poems, stories, rituals, symbols, flourishes, and cultural / family traditions that are ultimately chosen, sound & feel, just like you.

As your officiant & celebrant, my intention is for you to have a ceremony that launches you into married life in the most personally touching, meaningfully engaging, and joyous way possible!

So by blending your ideas, vision & heart's desires with my creativity, intuition & professional writing, speaking, performing, producing & planning skills, you can be sure we will co-create an unforgettable ceremony that will make forever memories.

I wholeheartedly invite you to visit my web site to learn more about my officiant / celebrant practice; what a custom ceremony entails; your benefits in hiring me; my full bio, etc.

Be sure to take read the reviews here on Wedding Wire to hear what other couples have to say about our time together with me as their officiant.

And know that from the day we decide to move forward -- right up to wedding day and with all follow-up -- I am your resource, your guide, your cheerleader and your confidant.

So let's schedule a complimentary meeting, or a visit on the phone or Skype very soon.

Every love has a story...

I can't wait to hear and celebrate yours!

With love & light,

53974910151823649562976335812182n 1
the nancys

41 Reviews for Sacred Ceremonies

Marina · Married on 06/28/2015

Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and we have Pris to thank for that. From the very beginning she made us feel comfortable and took the time to get to know my husband and I. She wanted to know the story behind us and everything we imagined for our ceremony and our future together. What she did with this information was beautiful, she wrote the most incredible ceremony that was tailor made to us. We had many of our friends comment on how much they loved what she said. Not only is Pris a lovely person but she is fantastic at what she does. Working with Pris was one of the best decisions we made, she really went out of her way to make this part of our wedding planning process a breeze. My husband and I consider ourselves very lucky to have had her marry us!

-Marina & Jeff

Jeff · Married on 08/30/2014

Reverend Pris was perfect for us. She really took the time to get to know my fiancee (now wife) and I, and wrote a ceremony that was absolutely, 100% original, and was the perfect balance of what my fiancee wanted and I wanted. She is a joy to work with, and makes you feel like you are the most important couple she will ever marry. I cannot recommend her highly enough, I really can't.

KIZZY · Married on 07/18/2014

I would like to give a warm welcome to anybody that use Ms. Pris in any kind of shape or form so patient and understanding loving she fits right in with your family and on time with everything. I had the biggest smile from beginning to end.

Sacred Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian

• Long Beach, CA 90814 See on map