41 Reviews for Sacred Ceremonies

Customized Vows (1)
41 Sacred Ceremonies Reviews

Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and we have Pris to thank for that. From the very beginning she made us feel comfortable and took the time to get to know my husband and I. She wanted to know the story behind us and everything we imagined for our ceremony and our future together. What she did with this information was beautiful, she wrote the most incredible ceremony that was tailor made to us. We had many of our friends comment on how much they loved what she said. Not only is Pris a lovely person but she is fantastic at what she does. Working with Pris was one of the best decisions we made, she really went out of her way to make this part of our wedding planning process a breeze. My husband and I consider ourselves very lucky to have had her marry us!

-Marina & Jeff

Profile Picture Marina, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

Reverend Pris was perfect for us. She really took the time to get to know my fiancee (now wife) and I, and wrote a ceremony that was absolutely, 100% original, and was the perfect balance of what my fiancee wanted and I wanted. She is a joy to work with, and makes you feel like you are the most important couple she will ever marry. I cannot recommend her highly enough, I really can't.

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would like to give a warm welcome to anybody that use Ms. Pris in any kind of shape or form so patient and understanding loving she fits right in with your family and on time with everything. I had the biggest smile from beginning to end.

Profile Picture KIZZY, 7/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We cannot be more grateful than to have hired Pris to marry us on our wedding day! From the moment I "met" Pris on our initial phone call, I fell in love with her! We must have talked for at least an hour and a half, and she was just so amazing from the start. We then met with her in person so my fiancé (now husband) could meet her too, and we could see each other face to face. We knew she was definitely who we wanted to hire! I had had phone interviews with a few other people before our meetings, and no one was anything close to as amazing as Pris. We then met again in her beautiful home with her sweet little angel of a dog, and spoke for about 4 hours getting to know our past history and the story of how our love came together, so she could write a personal ceremony. She then spent a few weeks writing, and sent us the draft. We read it and tweaked a few things, and it could not have been more beautiful! Everyone was raving about her after the ceremony! The ceremony was everything that we wanted, and more. Pris has this really warm and loving presence to her, and she has a way with speaking her words that just makes your love her even more! We wanted a more spiritual/metaphysical ceremony because thats what we believe, but also something that everyone could relate to, and that our more religious family would be happy with too. Everyone was happy! She even had a great suggestion about a stone blessing that was so special to us because we love crystals! Ask her about it! :) You cannot go wrong with hiring Pris! She will now be a lifelong friend! Thank you Pris! We love you so much!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/6/14, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were thrilled with Pris! She was professional and also maintained a very personable relationship the entire year before we were married. She was flexible in her payment arrangements which really helped my husband and I, and very easy to work with. Pris also responded to all of my emails promptly and answered all my questions. But most importantly: she created a ceremony that was just a direct representation of the journey of our relationship and our love. She asked us questions and worked with us to make the ceremony so personal. It really felt like she loved her job and cared about our upcoming marriage personally. It was wonderful seeing her take our answers and views about each other and transforming it into a beautiful, well-written speech that amazed our family and friends. We received so many compliments about how great the ceremony was. We were just so pleased with everything! You can't go wrong with Pris and Sacred Ceremonies.

Profile Picture User4158102, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pris is an angel, indeed! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pris was ABSOLUTELY wonderful. She was accommodating, sincere, and we are blessed to have found her. She worked with us around a time zone difference as we live out of state and was always available. She listened to our vision and created a truly beautiful custom ceremony. Pris made everything easy for us! She was flexible and adapted wonderfully to last minute changes and overcoming technical issues. We would highly recommend her and she was a joy to have as our officiant.

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As the mother of the groom, we had to travel from out of state for the wedding. Being from a very large family I have been to many weddings. This ceremony was the best I have ever seen because of Officiate Pris! She connected with the guests and she made this the most memorable day for our son and daughter in law. Her skills are natural! Her professionalism along with personalization does not have a price tag. I would invite her to celebrate and be a speaker for any event in my life. She connects on a spiritual level and makes everyone feel so comfortable. There are many adjectives to describe her abundance of caring, loving, compassion and hugs! I felt as I had known her my entire life. If there was a 10 star rating she would get all 10's!!!!

Profile Picture User4591488, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pris from Sacred Ceremonies was our wedding officiant. She brought a fine blend of passion and integrity to our wedding ceremony and numerous people came up to us after the event (including our coordinator) to tell us how impressed they were with her.

Your wedding day is going to be a day you remember for the rest of your life, so you should be sure that the officiant conducting the ceremony is an experienced and eloquent orator as well as someone who generally has a passion for what they do. Pris was all these things and more. She spent time getting to know us and our preferences for the ceremony, and was also like a coach in that she helped us calm our nerves prior to the big day. Pris did much more than pronounce us man and wife, she truly helped guide us through and realize the wedding of our dreams. It was a beautiful ceremony tailored to us. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Profile Picture Tristen, 10/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Priscilla is a one of a kind human being. Telling the story of how two people fell in love- so much that it brought them to join lives in marriage, is what she was born to do. My guests were blown away with how accurate and personal her message and delivery our wedding ceremony was. She truly gets to know you. I feel like we're the only client she has. She is sweet, inviting, spiritual, intelligent- and just has a way with words and painting the sweetest pictures of love you've ever seen and felt.

Profile Picture Janina, 10/20/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Priscilla went above and beyond anything we could have imaged. She is highly recommended. Her professionalism and intimacy of cremony was unbelievable

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Priss was amazing. We knew the moment we met her we made the right choice. She took her time to get to know us so she could customize a ceremony that had meaning and expression in a manner in which we desired Our wedding was the most important event in my life and Priss made the service amazing.

We had many guests ask us about her and if we had known her for a long time as she seemed to "get us" to a T.

Jeff

Profile Picture Jeff, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pris was everything we hoped for and so much more! She was warm and inviting and open to any new ideas that we had. She was professional and attentive throughout the whole process and really great with communication. The customized ceremony script was really fun to create with her and she understood what we were looking for so well that there wasn't much to change at all! We had people come up to us afterwards and tell us the ceremony was so beautiful and heartfelt! We can't Thank you enough Pris! Love Krystle & Brandon

Profile Picture Krystle, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have asked for a better experience with an officiant! Neither my husband nor myself have been married before nor have we attended many weddings so we really had no idea what was needed, how a ceremony typically goes, who does what, etc. Pris made the entire process not only easy but also enjoyable. She spent as much time with us as was needed to prepare.

We are not religious and Pris never pressured this – several other officiants that I spoke with prior to finding Pris kept making religious references, which became rather frustrating.

The ceremony that she wrote was beautiful and really captured us, as a couple.

When you first speak with Pris she will most likely mention that part of her role on the big day is to provide “calm energy” and I must say that she did exactly that! The ceremony was beautiful & touching but not cheesy, nearly everyone was brought to tears.

THANK YOU Pris for making our very special day wonderful!

Profile Picture carissa, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE! MY CEREMONY WAS EVERYTHING I HOPED FOR AND SOOO MUCH MORE :)

Profile Picture Crystal , 9/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We left our first meeting in awe and empty of any worry of the ceremony we felt in our hearts that Pris was meant to be our officiant. Pris is amazing, she captured the essence of our lives and love transcending our story into an intimate and unique celebration. We are truly grateful that our paths crossed, we could not have asked for a more amazing, magical wedding.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Priscilla was everything we could have asked for and more! Her warm spirit and inviting personality has made our wedding process so easy. She is always on top of all deadlines and provides feedback immediately, if not instantaneously. Her captivating voice can draw a crowd for miles. We received numerous feedback from our guests telling us that she was totally awesome!

Choosing her was one of the best decisions we've made and we highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Priscilla was an absolute angel! We are from out of state and had no idea what we would do. I contacted Priscilla and got a full detailed response back from her. We decided to stay in Long Beach California. This is also where Priscilla is located :) She helped make sure everything was just so. She helped us with everything! We had no worries at all.

We talked with her before our ceremony on the phone. She got to know us and wrote up some beautiful words to say. The words reflected exactly how we felt. AMAZING BY THE WAY!!! We highly recommend Pris for your services. I feel like We have a friend in Long Beach California!

XOXO Thank you Priscilla Munson

Teresa and Yolanda

Profile Picture Teresa, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pris is one of the warmest people we have ever had the pleasure to meet. It was our privilege to have her as our officiant at our wedding, from the very start she put us at ease and went to the trouble of making sure that every aspect of the ceremony was just as we would wished. Her gentle and approachable manner gives off a huge amount of warmth and is resonated with the people in attendance at the ceremony. We would highly commend her to anyone wishing to have an officiant at their wedding. You can be assured that her courteousness and professionalism will help make your day very special indeed.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pris was absolutely AMAZING. The vows she wrote were so beautiful and reflected who we are perfectly. She took the time to get to know us and her words captured everything we felt about each other and our families. Her poise, her delivery, her words - we couldn't have been happier with our ceremony! Pris is a wonderful person and we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarah & Sheldon, 7/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our love story is a story that is made in heaven. God has prepared both Jim and me at His right time. You made our wedding ceremony filled with love, God's love and our love combined. You made it in a way that made it both beautiful and magical. You captured both our essence and incorporated that in our ceremony. And like you said we will remember our wedding day as a day filled with love and hope and faith. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pris made my wife's and my ceremony so personal and almost magical. The beauty in her words brings to life all the memories and future experiences you have/will have with your significant other. I feel lucky and forever thankful for having Pris as our guide through our first step into marriage.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Priscilla was an amazing officiant who truly went above and beyond our expectations. The thing that really sets her apart is how much time and effort she put in to get to know us, crafting a unique ceremony with us that really reflects our relationship and the commitment we wanted to make as a couple. She spent hours on our ceremony, accepted our revisions, and incorporated our values about family and community.

In addition she was organized and professional throughout, especially during the rehearsal and on the day of the ceremony.

We received so many compliments from our guests about the ceremony. If you want to customize your ceremony, I can't recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pris is absolutely amazing!! Planning an out-of-state ceremony was a little scary. As soon as we contacted Pris our fears went out the window. Her sweet spirit and her passion for what she does is beautiful. We shared our vision for a small and intimate ceremony on the beach with our 3 children. She offered so many wonderful ideas. Which we were more than happy to use! Pris created the perfect ceremony. She took her time to get to know us and getting to know her was awesome. Day of wedding was the first time we saw her in person but let me tell you it didn’t feel like it one bit:)!! Three months after our ceremony we woke up to the best news ever. Pris wrote us to let us know Supreme Court did away w Prop 8 and she is more then happy to sign our CA marriage license. Such dedication and support! We love her:) I highly recommend Priscilla Munson. We love you Pris ! Thanks for everything
Mari&Cynthia