Route 28, Boston, MA 02108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About EAH Events

I believe that part of what makes celebrations memorable is the personal details that are infused into every event. Because of this, I tailor my services to meet the unique and individual needs of each of my clients.

EAH events is a full service event management company that specializes in design, planning, day of coordination and everything in between!

Located in Southern NH, we specialize in off-site tented and barn weddings throughout New England.

desilvastevensfavorites 43 51 731415 1565626150
desilvastevensfavorites 43 51 731415 1565626150

10 Reviews for EAH Events

• Hayley

Hayley Regan · Married on 10/27/2018

Day-of-Coordinating by EAH Events, in a surprise Nor'easter!

I couldn’t be more pleased with the services EAH Events provided for our wedding! I hired EAH as the day-of-coordinator for our wedding, and worked with Beth and Tia in the last month or so leading up to our wedding. Beth was so flexible with correspondences, be it over the phone after work hours, in person, via email, you name it. She knew my vision, and helped me to realize it. I went for DIY wedding, but if I didn’t have Beth there to walk me through ALL the small details I had never considered, or to give advice when I didn’t know how to proceed, it would have been a disaster. She has such a wealth of knowledge from all of her experience, and was able to solve all of the small problems I encountered along the way, while personalizing it to stay within my vision. I spent a year and a half planning for an outdoor Fall wedding at the Spencer-Peirce-Little Farm in Newbury, MA...of course, on the day of our wedding a massive Nor’easter hit, and we didn’t have a plan B aside from our reception tent. Tia arrived a few hours before the wedding, assuaging my stress, putting together the things I didn’t have time to with the storm, and running back and forth in the rain and hurricane-force winds all afternoon and evening. She even held an umbrella over me and my dad as we were *running* into the ceremony. The wind was so intense that I’m pretty sure she was using most of her strength just to hold that umbrella over us! Tia ultimately made the decision to evacuate the guests for everyone’s safety once dinner started, at which point she helped the caterers bring trays of our buffet piece by piece from tent to classroom. I can’t begin to imagine how our wedding would have gone down if I didn’t have Tia there to save the night: communicating the issues with all of our vendors, keeping guests safe, getting everybody out in an orderly fashion, keeping everything on schedule, and all with a positive attitude. Despite the evacuation, the party continued and our guests had a blast! I highly recommend EAH Events to anyone, because even if you think you can do everything by yourself (like I did), there is still probably a lot you are missing, and those details are the last thing you need to concern yourself with on the day of your wedding. Plus, you never know when a giant storm is going to arrive and blow away everything you had planned for!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Becky · Married on 12/31/2017

My friend had hired Beth for her wedding and she highly reccomended her. Well I see why!..I got married on NYE...She was AMAZING!! I am a complete TYPE A personality and wanted everything to go perfect and all of the decorations to be perfect and everyone is still talking about all the details of the wedding. When I was having a breakdown about the bustle on the dress she was right there calming me down and helping. Everyone loved her...she saved the day! If you are considering a wedding planner please choose her! she is worth every penny.

Sent on 01/17/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• The Wooden Spoon Catering Company
    The Wooden Spoon Catering Company Wedding Caterers

I have worked with Beth from EAH Events on a couple of different occasions. One stunning wedding and the other a very large corporate event. She has exceeded my expectations over and over again. She is professional, knowledgable, punctual and very responsive. During the planning phase I noticed that she is extremely organized which makes event day seemless. With her services you will be sure that your event will be just as you envisioned.....or better!

• Route 28 Boston, MA, 02108 See on map