EAH Events

Boston, MA View map

I believe that part of what makes celebrations memorable is the personal details that are infused into every event. Because of this, I tailor my services to meet the unique and individual needs of each of my clients.

EAH events is a full service event management company that specializes in design, planning, day of coordination and everything in between!

Located in Southern NH, we specialize in off-site tented and estate weddings throughout New England.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Shauna
    Shauna M. Married on 12/09/2020

Best Wedding Planner

Beth is the most amazing wedding planner! My daughter, the bride, had a request for a 2 part wedding; One intimate family + wedding party dinner outside for 60, followed by a big party for 240 outside at a second venue, which was challenging to plan while keeping to a budget and a Vegan food menu (w/o calling it a vegan wedding!) Beth creatively came up with plans to flow the 2 venues, and keep food options that everyone could eat while still maintaining the Bride's request. Beth had so many creative cost saving ideas that were amazing while still making our venues simply elegant and beautiful. She worked so hard to make certain my daughter and her fiancé were happy with the plans and met their expectations for the comfortable party vibe they wanted and their environmentally conscious choices. When Convid-19 hit, she reached out continuously to see how we were doing and supported our choice to postpone until 2021. Beth understood the devastation of our plans and did not alter our original contract pushing it out another year. Beth is amazing, creative, exceptionally organize and decisive, a strong negotiator with vendors, patient, kind and just wants her clients' weddings to be the wedding of their dreams! She is everything anyone could wish for in a wedding planner. As the mother of the bride, my work schedule would have made it impossible to plan without Beth. Beth also provided a buffer so there were no problems with planning my daughter's wedding with her. Beth is the best in her field and any future bride that has the pleasure of working with her will find a friend and expert event professional who will make the planning flawless and enjoyable!!
  • Jenna
    Jenna W. Married on 08/22/2020

Best Ever!

Not only is Beth the best wedding planner out there, she’s also the kindest person who will work so hard for you! Our big wedding fell victim to COVID restrictions and she was amazing through all the ups and downs. Our plans changed to a small, intimate gathering and Beth easily adjusted and made the whole process so easy for us. Can’t say enough nice things about Beth and her crew.
  • Kristen
    Kristen F. Married on 07/06/2019

Beth = Best

Beth is truly an incredible person and coordinator. She fully invests in making your day perfect and will always have your best interests at heart. We had an outdoor cocktail hour and reception, which immediately got flipped on it side when a lightening storm blew through during the cocktail hour.

Beth could not have handled it better -- she jumped into action, moving EVERYTHING from the outside indoors and made it absolutely beautiful. She kept us calm and happy the whole time, was completely in control, and kept the evening flowing perfectly.

I'm telling you, Beth treats your wedding like it's her own. She will make sure it is the perfect day you hope for. I cannot say enough nice things about Beth!! BOOK HER!!!

The Wooden Spoon Catering Company The Wooden Spoon Catering Company Wedding Caterers

I have worked with Beth from EAH Events on a couple of different occasions. One stunning wedding and the other a very large corporate event. She has exceeded my expectations over and over again. She is professional, knowledgable, punctual and very responsive. During the planning phase I noticed that she is extremely organized which makes event day seemless. With her services you will be sure that your event will be just as you envisioned.....or better!

Route 28 Boston, MA, 02108
Location of (EAH Events)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding