14 Cedar St., Amesbury, MA 01913 Map · Phone number

About The Wooden Spoon Catering Company

The Wooden Spoon Catering Company is a full service catering company that provides excellent service and fresh, scratch made food to Boston's Northshore and Southern, NH. We specialize in outdoor farm weddings, but also cater at many beautiful indoor venues and estates. We have a mobile smoker/roaster to accommodate large pig roasts and BBQ's, weather it be a corporate function or rustic farm wedding. We pride ourselves in preparing our food from scratch, including Appetizers, Sauces and Dressings. Let us know if you or your guests have any dietary restrictions and we will customize a perfect menu for you!

Follow The Wooden Spoon Catering Company on

6558972orig
6249973orig
127423286713939096681223949642475193573129n
The Wooden Spoon Catering Company
spicy fish stew in saffron broth
103863164372711930803964923272395371554603n

The Wooden Spoon Catering Company 6
The Wooden Spoon Catering Company 7
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 12/21/2018

Wooden Spoon Made My Vision A Reality!

It gives me great pleasure to write this review.
    I can’t imagine my wedding reception without Krisztina and Wooden Spoon Catering!
    I had a winter solstice wedding and Krisztina helped make it magical! Not only were my guests still talking about the food the next day at breakfast, they were obsessed with her ability to make a crowd of 130 people feel like they were at an intimate dinner party.
    We had a buffet with a tenderloin carving station and the meat was the most tender I’ve ever tasted! The lasagna was absolute perfection, everyone was impressed at how moist and delicious it was (we had traditional lasagna and Krisztina came up with a butternut squash and spinach lasagna with a garlic cream sauce).
    The service was also impeccable; no one had their plates taken away too quickly and when the staff noticed older family members, they made sure to bring them a plate from the buffet so they didn’t have to get up. It was a group of mature and thoughtful servers who cared about my guests.
    Krisztina went around to each table to ask how the meal was and made sure everyone was happy.
    From the beginning she was invested in co-creating my vision. Food and music were the priorities and Wooden Spoon nailed it. I almost went with a large well-known catering company, and I am so grateful I did not. Everything about the wedding felt personal and thoughtful including the food and the food service.
    If you are looking for someone to cater your wedding or event, and help you make your vision come true, you must hire Wooden Spoon Catering!

Nancy Higgins

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Lyra

Lyra · Married on 10/07/2018

Fantastic Food catered by an even more Fantastic Person!

Krisztina and her team was everything I could have wanted and more out of a catering company! They were recommended to be by Detailed Engagements because of their menu selection ranging the entire spectrum of food and their amazing prices. Krisztina provided sample menus, ideas for food, and even guided us in creating an appetizer she told me the day of she planned on adding to her menu (bacon wrapped brussel sprouts)! We received numerous texts and calls from guests after the wedding raving about the food. Considering we were not able to have a tasting because of living out of state, The Wooden Spoon knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

We utilized The Wooden Spoon to cater for our wedding and we have nothing but serious praise for Krisztina and her team. Krisztina met with us and our wedding planner from Eventi Planning and was instrumental in the main course selection, appetizers, and overall food selection for the wedding. Krisztina worked with our budget to create tasty lobster rolls, clam chowder shooters, and shrimp cocktails to accompany our by the water/nautical wedding theme. The food was insanely delicious and all of our guests raved at the taste and presentation. Behind the scenes, everything was cooked to perfection, they were on time, and everything was exactly where it needed to be. Krisztina and her team were 100% professional and on point throughout the entire day. I would highly recommend The Wooden Spoon for any catering event.

Sent on 09/22/2018

The Wooden Spoon Catering Company FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 76.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 55.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Cajun, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Seafood, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• A Day To Remember Weddings and Events
    A Day To Remember Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Krisztina is an amazing chef and a wonderful person to work with! Her food is some of the best food I have ever tasted - and I will continue to tell each of my clients about her work.

• 14 Cedar St. Amesbury, 01913 See on map