- We're a husband & wife wedding photography team.
- We are available for travel all over the world.
- We call beautiful Oregon, USA our home.
- We like photography too much (if that's possible.)
- We love all our friends (and hope you'll be one soon!)
- We enjoy road-biking - but not the spandex.
- We also road-bike because Andy likes to cook good food.
- Next time you're in the area, we'll have dinner. We'll prove that Andy cooks good food.
- Despite the name, we haven't found Wii Sports to actually increase our physical fitness.
- Comment on our photos, it gives us warm fuzzies inside.
- If we weren't taking photos, we'd be dancing.
- If we are taking photos, we may still be dancing.
- If you don't know West Coast Swing, we'll teach you.
- We're nerds. Firefly & Stargate are rock-awesome.
- Eeeagle! (Scrubs!)
- If you took the time to read all of this, we really want to meet you. If you didn't, well, we'd like to meet you anyway. Coffee? Lunch?
- We love Jesus and all the people he's created!
Check out our website at: eapstudios.com
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 97% of couples
Tara · Married on 08/29/2009
I love love love EA Photography Studios! They are very nice people to work with and are flexible to working with you to best showcase your personality. They are really creative with coming up with interesting photography, but can also take more tradition photos too. We chose them for their photojournalistic style. We got so many compliments on our engagement photos and I am very excited to see our wedding photos soon too!Sent on 09/15/2009
One of my bridesmaids (who has been in several weddings before) made a comment that our photographers were SO nice, and they didn't 'bark' people around to get their shots like other photographers do. You can tell they genuinely love to be around people and love to take good photos. I would 110% recommend them to anyone!
Kelsey · Married on 08/15/2009
These two are ablsolutely amazing to work with! Remaining profesional but personal and creative, not just wildly taking random pictures. I would highly recomend them if they are available.Sent on 09/01/2009
Chelsea · Married on 08/16/2008
We couldn't have been more pleased with the way our photos turned out. Andy and Elisha (EA Photography Studios) have an incredible artistic eye and know exactly how to capture the moments that make lasting memories. I loved their attention to detail and creative approach to capturing our wedding experience.Sent on 10/14/2008
They are absolutely wonderful to work with. Their suggestions for making our wedding day and photo sessions go smoothly were so helpful and made the day of perfect. They pour their heart and soul into photography, and it shows in every picture. I can't even begin to imagine how many hours were poured into our photographs. I have been part of several weddings and have seen the work of many photographers, none who have the creativeness & uniqueness of Andy & Elisha.
If you are looking for a creative, professional approach for your wedding photographs, I would highly recommend EA Photography Studios.