Dunham Woods Riding Club

33W333 Army Trail Road, Wayne, IL 60184 Map · Phone number

About Dunham Woods Riding Club

One evening in 1934 a group of local residents gathered together to form a small, intimate, private country club in the historic inn in the village of Wayne, Illinois. The club would offer a place to gather, enjoy a good meal, and partake in equestrian activities.

Today, the Dunham Woods Riding Club offers fine dining in our two dining rooms, private parties and receptions in our banquet facility, recreation at our pool and tennis facilities, and above all, a place to gather together with friends, new and old.

We invite you and your family to explore all that Dunham Woods Riding Club has to offer.

Table set-up with centerpiece
Buffet
Buffet

8 Reviews for Dunham Woods Riding Club

Bridget · Married on 05/20/2017

I just had my wedding at Dunham Woods on May 20, 2017 and it was an absolute dream come true! we worked with Anahi as our coordinator and she was amazing - calm, capable, enjoyable to work with and responsive. She listened to all of my requests and made them happen! For example, I had requested a love seat for my husband and I to sit on at the head table - and on the day of the wedding, she surprised us with renting this big, beautiful love seat that was exactly what I had been dreaming of! We had our reception in the main ball room and due to weather issues that day, they ended up moving some of the tables last minute and they did so seamlessly and made everything look beautiful. They communicated with all of my vendors and made sure no detail was overlooked. On the day of the wedding, my mom and I had no concerns or details looming over our heads because we knew they had it all covered - and they truly did! I 100% recommend Dunham Woods Riding Club for a very beautiful, classy, and charming reception venue!

Sophia · Married on 06/06/2015

This was a beautiful rehearsal dinner location and located right near our reception location at the Royal Fox Country Club so easy for guests to find. The food was delicious and the venue is beautiful! We had cocktails before the dinner and everything was just beautiful.

This venue is absolutley amazing and I couldn't ask for a more beautiful day! Christina and her team did an amazing job pulling everything together for us and giving us such confidence and comfort in them handling all the details. The hospitality provided was simply outstanding! Our friends our still raving about the beautiful venue, delicious food, and have claimed our wedding day to be one of the best they have seen!
    Thank you!

Dunham Woods Riding Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 10,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeurvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking

• Hazelton Photography
    Hazelton Photography Wedding Photographers

Dunham Woods is a beautiful place to have your wedding! The staff is friendly and the grounds are gorgeous, inside and out. It has an elegance and vintage charm at the same time.

• Jbl-Jacobsen's Flower Studio Wedding Florists

Beautiful setting, top quality food and service, and an excellent management team!

• 33W333 Army Trail Road Wayne, IL 60184 See on map