P.O. Box 11, New Paltz, NY 12561 Map · Phone number

About Duetimage Photography

Duetimage Photography is a full service photography firm based in New Paltz, New York, the heart of the Mid-Hudson Valley. We specialize in wedding, portrait, and event photography and offer a number of digital services. Contact us for your wedding in New Paltz, Poughkeepsie, Rhinebeck, Woodstock, Hudson, Kingston, Newburgh and beyond.

Follow Duetimage Photography on

huguenotst winterbridal 2015 63 edit
huguenotst winterbridal 2015 225 edit
wed melaniajason157 sig
Duetimage Photography
Romantic summer elopement at the 1850 House in Rosendale NY.  By Duetimage Photography in the Hudson...
Romantic summer elopement at the 1850 House in Rosendale NY. By Duetimage Photography in the Hudson...
wedkatejessecarfield 2
c0207307ea243a0c 1489168249028 hudsonvalleyweddingphotographersduetimagegardine
hudsonvalleyweddingphotographersduetimagegardinerb

9 Reviews for Duetimage Photography

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Book this photographer for a reliable, flexible, and creative photography experience!

Doug and Regina went above and beyond to ensure that we had a wonderful engagement photo session and experience. From the initial contact, to the actual day of the shoot, to wrapping up many details over the course of months, Duetimage was thorough and attentive to ensure we loved our photos. They were always willing to talk on the phone and were prompt and efficient with communication. The day of the shoot was wonderful- they were attentive to our ideas and their creativity and experience resulted in meaningful and original photos and memories. Duetimage was willing and open to work on any and every idea or issue we had!

Sent on 04/25/2017

J · Married on 04/29/2017

Regina & Doug were A..MAZING !!! They worked with us throughout the day (no matter how crazy it got). Were a pleasure to deal with before , during and even post wedding. They were very diligent and kept me on point about my album. The final album is better than I could have hoped and the metal print we ordered looked Fantastic!!!. My friend waited months before they could see her pictures and over a year before their album was ready. I had my pictures online and ready to view within a month and they were waiting on me to finish because they wanted me to have my album within 3 months (CRAZY). Thank you so much for all your help and advise with the pictures and album. Recommend HIGHLY.... A++++

Sent on 09/28/2017

Duetimage Photography's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! You and Ivan are great couple, and great parents, and it was a pleasure getting to know you. Our best wishes to you both!

Aimee · Married on 12/24/2016

Working with Doug and Regina from Duetimage Photography was an absolute pleasure. Not only was the entire experience with them, from beginning to end, inspiring and enjoyable, but our final product of a black and white album of a “Hollywood glam” Christmas Eve wedding renewal, far exceeded any expectations that either I or my husband had. Doug and Regina are consummate professionals and my husband and I truly felt like movie stars the day of the shoot and any anxiety or nerves we were feeling were put to rest with their experience, creativity and passion for our project. Not only does our album defy any preconceived idea of what either of us had, Doug and Regina were able to tell our story in such a beautiful, romantic, timeless way that we will treasure our album always and when the time comes will leave it to our children, confident that it and “our story” will be handed down for generations. We also received a thumb drive with all of our photos from the shoot that we can use as we wish. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Duetimage Photography to the most discriminating buyer for any photography needs, but that being said, the treasures we received from them were an absolute bargain.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Award

Duetimage Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Style des Reves Custom Dressmaking
    Style des Reves Custom Dressmaking Wedding Dresses

I readily endorse Doug and Regina of Duetimage for their skill in creating beautiful photographs. On the 2 occasions we have worked together I have witnessed the creativity and efficiency with which they work, never overlooking attention to the important details. Professional in all ways and always a ready smile. A pleasure to work with!

• Style des Reves Custom Dressmaking