Dreamy Elk Photography & Design

Dreamy Elk Photography & Design

Engagement
Shoot included

About Dreamy Elk Photography & Design

I am a photographer & graphic designer currently living in Austin, TX, & I love to travel! I think I subconsciously try to see how many Texas cities I can visit in one month because I am always on the go! If you have an event or wedding in Houston, Dallas, College Station, or even in a different state (or country), I jump on the chance to photograph in new places. I also enjoy taking bridals, engagements, senior portraits, or just pictures of a group of friends or family having fun.

I am working very hard to expand my business & the services I can offer. I am constantly looking for new ways to better myself as a photographer & businesswoman, & I strive to make things as easy as possible for you. Because I am also a Graphic Designer, I can help you with your Save the Dates, invitations, programs, etc., & can easily get those printed!

I would very much like to talk with you about possibly working with you! Email me anytime at dreamyelk@gmail.com to get planning today!

In April 2014, I launched my new branding, complete with a new business name & website. The update was long overdue & very welcome! I am still updating my information across the world wide web, so if you see something labeled or watermarked with "emilykiel photography," that's the old me!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Canvas (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

I can't say enough wonderful things about Emily. My new husband and I (and our families) couldn't be more pleased with how our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding photos turned out. Emily was so easy to work with from the first conversation we had, and she was so much fun to work with in person. We couldn't believe how much fun (or easy) taking pictures was with Emily, and she has such a great way of giving guidance, but letting the moment unfold naturally. She is totally unobtrusive but still beautifully captures the special moments. Emily was flexible, energetic, and everything we wanted in our photographer!

Thanks so much for taking beautiful photos that we will be able to enjoy forever!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Emily was very accommodating and worked hard to streamline all the photo sessions even though our wedding format was little different from what she is used to doing. The pictures are of a great quality, and really capture the essence of our wedding. Both Emily and her assistant were very unobtrusive and worked with the flow of the wedding to get the best shots they could. I appreciate Emily's dedication to the agreed upon timeline and her ability to keep things going even when the weather and guests were not cooperating.

I also enjoyed the work she did on our engagement photos. She traipsed with us all over the place finding the most picturesque spots. Emily really has a knack for getting the best angles even if her subjects are not always the most photogenic.

Profile Picture Garrett, 6/4/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Emily, with Dreamy Elk Photography & Design is amazing! She has an awesome personality, that will get the best photos out of all of her clients. She will make you laugh, cry and have a great time and will make your special day even more special, with her attention to detail. I would totally recommend her to anyone of my clients. 5 stars

Events

Austin, TX 78726   See On Map
Dreamy Elk Photography & Design is a wedding photographer from Austin, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Houston, Dallas, and College Station. Dreamy Elk Photography & Design is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Austin, Texas wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in photojournalism wedding photos.