Tulum 234, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa

Dreams Tulum is located on one of the most unique beaches in the Riviera Maya surrounded by lush tropical acres, sugary white sand and magnificent colonial architecture. The resort’s picturesque chapel is the perfect location for couples looking for a more traditional wedding in an exotic destination. And brides and grooms can relieve residual wedding stress at Dreams Spa by Pevonia, which offers a full range of natural curative massage therapies and facial treatments, each designed to soothe body, mind and spirit

• Atelier Estudio Playa Mujeres
dretuweddingnight4
dretu16

11 Reviews for Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa

Natasha · Married on 07/06/2017

We got married at Dreams Tulum in July 2017, We picked the perfect place. We have been to a Secrets and Now and thought that Dreams combined all the amenities of an adult only hotel with a kid friendly hotel. The food is great and the drinks are on point. Their high-end alcohol was a plus for our guests who have a preference of Jonnie Walker Black. We picked Dreams Tulum because of its location. There are no hotels on either side and there are no people bothering you to buy something on the beach. The hotel isn't too large or too small. We had 130 guests at our wedding which did take over 1/4 of the resort. Mostly all of our friends have kids and everyone was happy with the staff, the food and the layout of the resort. The kids were always occupied, the parents were happy that the kids were having fun while they were having fun too. We got married over the 4th of July holiday and our friends and family loved the foam party. It was a great way to kick-off the holiday week and wedding. Our wedding planner, Nayeli, was great and helped us to pick out things to do leading up to our wedding. We did a tequila tasting, a beach party, wine tasting and had an indoor wedding reception. It was the biggest wedding Dreams Tulum has ever done and they did it with ease. Our friends and family were very impressed by the food at our events and expected the same food they get in the restaurants. The executive chef at Dreams is on point. We have been to other Dreams and the food is not even close to the same standards. Our friends and family felt they were at a wedding in NJ but instead had everything at Dreams Tulum while having fun on the beach. The staff was amazing for the wedding. We bought in 12 suitcases of things for the wedding from table numbers, to favors and this isn't including our wedding clothes! I was able to give everything to Nayeli and she made sure that things were setup properly. We even had an external vendor who did our decorating which she oversaw.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2017

Honestly, the wedding of our dreams was made a reality here! It was perfect in every way.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/12/2016

All I have to say is my wedding truly was everything I wanted plus more! Throughout the process there was some stress but once I got to the resort and spoke with Landy the wedding planner all of the dress disappeared. When planning the wedding it can be a little nerve wracking as you do not hear back right away. However, once you get there you see why as they have numerous weddings throughout the day. Therefore, when hearing back it would take a couple of days and sometimes a week but rest assure everything you request and ask gets answered and is all documented. Landy was incredible at having everything I had emailed her over the course of the months of planning this and when you meet you go over every detail and she will show you where everything will be. All I did was bring her a suitcase filled with everything and explained how I wanted different things lined up and she made sure it was done.

The only issue I had with this resort was with the group reservations. If you book your wedding party and guests as a group there is a perk as you get free nights free and free upgrades. The main issue I had was not hearing back from them for days at a time sometimes a week. I would send numerous emails asking about rooms and asking to add people to the reservation and would never hear back right away. I was transferred to 3 different people and each time when we finally had the room situation correct as soon as we would get a new person it would all be incorrect again, therefore I found myself emailing daily to ensure that everyone had the correct room and the upgrades were assigned to the correct person. After being switched around and emailing numerous times it eventually all worked out and was worth it as we were able to get family members free rooms and upgrades, however keep in mind that this may be your main sense of stress.

Overall the resort, venues, food, everything was absolutely perfect and my wedding was truly a dream come true.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Beach
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations