Dreamality Events

$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dreamality Events

We promise to make your DREAM event a reALITY!

Dreamality Events is a boutique event planning and design company based in New York. We handle all aspects of event planning and design from A to Z so you can sit back put your feet up, relax and enjoy all of the fun moments of your wedding day.

Our expertise is in the details, we think of everything so you don't have to! Our goal is to make sure you enjoy the day with your new spouse, family and friends.

We strongly believe it's time couples start HAVING FUN at their wedding and taking part in it as opposed to worrying about logistical details such as the florist running on time or when to cut the cake. Time goes by so quickly that day so make that a priority over your budget. You can make more money after the wedding but can you recreate the day you got married???

Its your BIG day and its our goal as Certified Wedding and Event Planners to make sure you and your guests have fun. You will not regret hiring Dreamality Events to help you on this special day!

Dreamality Events Packages:

*Diamond Dream Package*

Full Event Planning Services for those couples who either don't have the

time to plan their wedding or just don't want to because it's not their thing.

*Ruby Dream Package*

Design Only Services for those couples who need help with inspiration

or just organizing their ideas and facilitating them.

*Topaz Dream Package*

Partial Event Planning Service for those couples who want to have input

in their wedding but need a little direction on where to go and what to do.

*Opal Dream Package*

Month of Coordination Service for those couples who have a handle

on the planning and just need someone to step in and deal with vendors and timelines.

*Sapphire Dream Package*

Destination Wedding Services for those couples who just want to getaway

and enjoy their wedding day in a beautiful, relaxed setting.

******************************************************************************************************

*A la carte Services*

Pipe & Drape (backdrops, ceilings, canopy, etc.)

RSVP Management

Out-of-Town Guests: Hotel & Transportation

Favors, Welcome Bags, Bathroom Baskets

Invitations, save the dates, escort cards, menus, programs, and more

Bridal shower, bachelorette party, bachelor party, rehearsal dinner, spa treatments

Honeymoon, travel and excursion arrangements

Wedding Photo Shoot Styling

Partial Planning (3)
Cultural (2)
Religious (2)
Non-Religious (1)

I contacted Dreamality events (Jessica) 9 days ahead of our last moment baby shower planning. She spoke to us for 2 days on theme and colors. I msg'ed her my inspired pictures that i got on google. Jessica developed our imprecise idea into such a beautiful decor in very short notice. What really impressed is her document she emailed - very detailed oriented,putting our discussion into bullet points, breakdown of what is her set up plan, number of hours they would consume to deliver and disposal plan. I had zero questions there after. Prompt response over phone. Was sharp dot on time for the event. Worked like real thorough professionals. I got their contact on this website and contacted them based on reviews here. It's only fair that i share my awesome experience with Dreamality Events. I still have people talk about the beautiful welcome board and back drop set up. Thank you, Jessica.

Profile Picture Anil, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica and Giselle are wonderful to work with. My wife and I are two OCD people and their organization helped to keep us calm about our wedding from the time we met them. We used their month-of coordination service and even though we booked them well in advance, they were willing to offer up vendor suggestions as we were trying to narrow down our choices. The two of them and their assistants were great on our wedding day. They helped to set up all of the little touches that we wanted to have set up, helped us accomplish our off-site photos (even bringing an umbrella for my sun sensitive wife, since we were outside for those!) and helped to keep our day on schedule. They were always quick to respond via email, too. I can't think of much more to ask for from a month-of coordinator

Profile Picture Adam, 9/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My, my, my...where to begin? We hired Jessica and Giselle of Dreamality Events to be our day of coordinators for our wedding on 7/2/17. From the time we hired them they have gone above and beyond for us. From giving us recommendations for vendors to having our backs the day of the wedding when we forgot our taper candle holders. My husband still talks about the make up stain he got on his white tux and how Giselle whipped out their emergency kit and got the stain out. It may not sound like much, but to be there in the heat of the moment when a million things are going on around you, it was a life saving act. They were the perfect liaison between us and our vendors. Giselle is hands on while Jessica is super organized and kept everything  and everyone on track. One of their assistants Nicole was also there making sure I had everything I needed. They are the epitome of a perfect team. We can't begin to imagine what things would have been like without them.
Thank you so much Jessica Giselle and the Dreamality team for your hard work and dedication!

Tiffany and Myer Brown