27 Reviews for Dreamality Events

Cultural (2)
Religious (2)
Non-Religious (1)
21 Dreamality Events Reviews

I contacted Dreamality events (Jessica) 9 days ahead of our last moment baby shower planning. She spoke to us for 2 days on theme and colors. I msg'ed her my inspired pictures that i got on google. Jessica developed our imprecise idea into such a beautiful decor in very short notice. What really impressed is her document she emailed - very detailed oriented,putting our discussion into bullet points, breakdown of what is her set up plan, number of hours they would consume to deliver and disposal plan. I had zero questions there after. Prompt response over phone. Was sharp dot on time for the event. Worked like real thorough professionals. I got their contact on this website and contacted them based on reviews here. It's only fair that i share my awesome experience with Dreamality Events. I still have people talk about the beautiful welcome board and back drop set up. Thank you, Jessica.

Profile Picture Anil, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica and Giselle are wonderful to work with. My wife and I are two OCD people and their organization helped to keep us calm about our wedding from the time we met them. We used their month-of coordination service and even though we booked them well in advance, they were willing to offer up vendor suggestions as we were trying to narrow down our choices. The two of them and their assistants were great on our wedding day. They helped to set up all of the little touches that we wanted to have set up, helped us accomplish our off-site photos (even bringing an umbrella for my sun sensitive wife, since we were outside for those!) and helped to keep our day on schedule. They were always quick to respond via email, too. I can't think of much more to ask for from a month-of coordinator

Profile Picture Adam, 9/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My, my, my...where to begin? We hired Jessica and Giselle of Dreamality Events to be our day of coordinators for our wedding on 7/2/17. From the time we hired them they have gone above and beyond for us. From giving us recommendations for vendors to having our backs the day of the wedding when we forgot our taper candle holders. My husband still talks about the make up stain he got on his white tux and how Giselle whipped out their emergency kit and got the stain out. It may not sound like much, but to be there in the heat of the moment when a million things are going on around you, it was a life saving act. They were the perfect liaison between us and our vendors. Giselle is hands on while Jessica is super organized and kept everything  and everyone on track. One of their assistants Nicole was also there making sure I had everything I needed. They are the epitome of a perfect team. We can't begin to imagine what things would have been like without them.
Thank you so much Jessica Giselle and the Dreamality team for your hard work and dedication!

Tiffany and Myer Brown

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica, Giselle and team did an incredible job coordinating our wedding day, which was a 400+ person, multicultural day long event with multiple wedding ceremonies. The entire planning process, Jessica went above and beyond to solidify logistics, offer suggestions to me and my husband and answer any and all of our questions, as well as embrace every idea that we had for our wedding wholeheartedly and figure out a way to make everything happen. I could not recommended them more highly, they were a true pleasure to work with and by far our favorite vendor for our wedding! You made our wedding so special and we received so many comments from guests saying how every detail was organized to perfection. :) Thank you, Dreamality Events!

Profile Picture Smita, 6/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

All little girls dream of finding prince charming and having a fairytale wedding. Most wish and hope for the best....... but, my fairytale wedding did came true!!!! Our wedding was a dream that came to life! Pure magic and joy!
There was not one thing I could change or ask to be different.
My husband and I started our day getting ready at our parents homes with lots of company! Dreamality Team arrived and started directing the best show of our lives! Buses arrived on time, hair and make up was artwork, and all 16 kids in our bridal party were amazing! Jessica and Jason had them all walk into our church ceremony on queue with huge smiles!! And each little one felt so important! It was beautiful! We were then swept away to our venue Harvest on Hudson where Giselle was waiting for us with open arms to welcome to the new Mr. & Mrs. I had a little heath issue going on, Giselle and Jessica not only kept the wedding schedule on time but, my doctors orders!!
The Dreamality Team connected all our vendors, didn't miss a detail and remembered every little request I had asked for! Our wedding was a holiday winter wonderland with Christmas trees, gold and burgandy ribbon rapped everywhere, flowers hugged with beautiful braches of pine, pointsettas lining every walkway, light classy music to get the party warmed up then a powerhouse of signing and dancing the night away! We had so many vendors on their own schedules and Dreamaility made them all come together and create..................... BEST DAY EVER 12.10.16

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Party Supplies, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jessica and Giselle were exceptional!! They walked us through the whole process of planning, vendor and decor selection. They catered to us until the very last minute of our reception! These two are extremely detail oriented, knowledgeable, personable and hard-working ladies who will make sure the vision of your special day is realized. We recommend Dreamality Events to couples who want to remove all the hidden stresses of preparing for a wedding. They truly exceeded all of our expectations!
Lisette & Alvin Ramos

Profile Picture Lisette, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are both architectural designers, and we had BIG ideas for our DIY Brooklyn wedding. We knew we were going to need help executing everything. Finding a wedding planner is the most stressful part of the wedding planning process because you are entrusting your whole event in the hands of someone else, and being a designer, it's especially hard to pass this task on to someone else! We found Dreamality in the last month before our wedding, and I knew right away from the first conversation with Jessica, we found the perfect company to help us out. Jessica and her team reviewed all our documents and offered some great suggestions that really helped to make the event and day better. I appreciated how they put our needs first-- even down to having plated food ready for us during cocktail hour and a team member following us around during photos holding my bouquet and getting us drinks.

Dreamality didn't miss any design details and fully executed everything to 100% satisfaction. They brought new ideas to the table that really pulled the decorations in the space together including an incredible lit LOVE sign that served as a ceremony backdrop. There were many other small touches they added here and there that made the whole design even better. When I walked into the space to get married, it was everything I wanted it be--better than I could have imagined.

I would definitely hire Dreamality again for a party or event, and I highly recommend them to anyone!

Thanks again you guys! We couldn't have done it without you.

Profile Picture Emma, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

Jess & Giselle were absolutely amazing to work with!! They were with us every step of the way during the months leading up to our wedding and beyond helpful on our wedding day. As the groom my biggest concern was ensuring that my bride-to-be wasn't overwhelmed or stressed out more than she needed to be, Jess and Giselle made sure that she wasn't!! They went above and beyond the call of duty leading up to the wedding by the handling all of the big and little details, communicating with the vendors, creating time lines for our wedding day and helping with the kids in our bridal party the day. The team at our wedding venue could not say enough wonderful things about the work that the Dreamality team to help make the day go smoothly. I highly recommend them to assist you with your wedding planning needs!!

Profile Picture Darren, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired these amazing women to fully plan my dream day and that's exactly what they did. They certainly turned my dream into a reality. Thank you LADIES!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We had a last minute wedding. We wanted something small and special and the ladies were able to put together the most amazing wedding with such a short turn around time. Our wedding was rustic chic. Very simple yet elegant. They helped with so much (flowers, invites, cake, vendors) and we really appreciate the amount of time and energy they spent working with us to make it happen. Everyone at our wedding had such a great time and no one could tell we did it with such short lead time. Gigi & Jess you guys rock!!!

Profile Picture mason, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Jessica and Gisselle did an absolutely outstanding job! EVERYONE told us that something ALWAYS goes wrong... And when it does... Let it go like water off a ducks back and enjoy your wedding (though our wedding was perfect... good words of advice). The ENTIRETY of our wedding went off without a hitch! If there is such thing as "perfect"... Our wedding was! Even the venue's management and staff were amazed at the smoothly run schedule of "events"! We HIGHLY recommend Dreamality Events to anyone getting married. They were great!

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural, Religious

As a "DIY" person, I never in a million years would have thought I needed a planner for my wedding... Until I had a chance meeting with Jessica & Giselle of Dreamality Events. They listened to all my thoughts and ideas and immediately had a plan on how to make my vision come alive. From sourcing the perfect vendors, to managing every single detail we could think of, these girls worked wonders! On the actual wedding day I was able to sit back, relax, and enjoy my wedding thanks to Jessica and Giselle. They flawlessly managed the day to ensure I was stress free and were there to handle any unexpected mishaps. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you Dreamality Events!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Totally happy with vendor. I received comments from guest that it was one of the best weddings they ever went to. Table decorations were beautiful and the entire event was well organized. I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Thomas, 9/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural

First I want to start out by saying the team at Dreamality Events know what they're doing! I was a busy bride and as much as I wanted to plan my own wedding I just didn't have the time. A friend recommended Jessica & Giselle to us and hiring them was the best decision we made. You hire a photographer to take pictures because that's what they do, you hire a baker to make you a cake, you hire a caterer to cook food...you get the point. Hiring a planner is a necessity because that's what they do!!! Their attention to detail and their overall professionalism was worth every dollar. We are still in contact with them to this day because we bonded so much and became friends throughout the entire process. They are amazingly talented women.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake

Working with the Dreamality Events team (Giselle and Jessica) for my wedding was an amazing experience (especially because I was definitely a bridezilla) with my constant texting, calling, and telling them about my crazy nightmares, they always found a way to keep me calm. It was like having an "EMERGENCY THERAPY HOTLINE" on speed dial. From the very beginning of planning my wedding until the actual day these ladies were always dedicated and professional it definitely showed, from the minute they came knocking on my suite door, strolling in with this "EMERGENCY BAG" (that contained everything you might possibly need), and COFFEE!!! The day was managed in a timely and stress free way, I can honestly say these ladies are the real "FAIRY GODMOTHERS"
when it comes to wedding planning. I couldn't have asked for a day more perfect as the day of my wedding. Thank you ladies you were beyond GREAT! I would strongly recommend Dreamality Events for event planning!

Profile Picture Scarlet, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My husband and I can't thank Jessica and Giselle from Dreamality Events enough for making our wedding day a perfect and the best day of my life.
We could not be happier with the job they did, they created a stress and worry free day.

Not only did they execute but they went above and beyond our expectations. Because of their excellent organization we were able to spend more time with our guest and each other. Usually in a wedding you barely have time to eat or dance with the groom because there are so many details to attend to.

I would highly recommend putting you event into the hands of Dreamality Events so you too can have a wedding of a lifetime that you can look back at and remember more than the money you spent but the awesome time you had.

Profile Picture Irma, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This event was carefully planned and every angle covered appropriately. Full communication and very detailed.
I recommend these two ladies for any event you may have and do not want to spend your time and energy to every detail. They can handle it -- Very professional and courteous service!!

Profile Picture Miriam, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning

It was wonderful to work with these ladies. Jessica and Giselle made the planning process easy and all of our guests had an amazing time!

Profile Picture Marcel, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Every detail down to the amazing emergency bag they carry was executed with ease and professionalism. The Dreamality team provided an amazing service and made my day memorable without any fuss or stress to me, my bridal party and my guests. I would definitely refer them and have referred them to anyone in need of event planning services and guidance.

Profile Picture Jasmin, 8/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have to say getting married, while wonderful, is really very stressful. I could not have done it without dreamality. They do EVERYTHING, from the budget, to the cake and decorations, to the place and catering, to the invites, to the dress. It was like they were in my head, lol. My wedding was exactly how we wanted it and the best day of my life. 3 years later I still have people talking about how beautiful everything was. Any other event I have, I will definitely be calling Dreamality Events and you should to, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture nadine, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

My husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Mrs. Marin and Dreamality Events. Mrs. Marin and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. It's because of Mrs. Marin that we had the wedding that I always dreamed of from the decorations, linens, flowers, desert table, all exceeded my expectations. Within weeks of our first meeting, she put together a portfolio of lovely flowers, décor, drapes, etc., and we knew we were in good hands. We received wonderful feedback from our friends and family on how lovely and creative the decorations were. Most importantly, Mrs. Marin & Dreamality Events made us feel apart of their family, and made sure we were taken care of. We have already recommended Dreamality to our friends!

Profile Picture Lourdes, 8/10/12, 3 Reviews