Spring Lake, NC 28390 Map · Phone number

About Doux by Sephora

As a stay home wife and mother, baking cakes and chocolate delights was merely a fun hobby for close friends and family. However, after creating sweet treats for my friend's baby shower, she enthusiastically urged me to take my baking beyond my comfort zone. I took her advice and in April 2013, I mixed one pound of dedication, two cups of time and blended it all together with love to create Doux by Sephora. Since then, my clientele expanded beyond family and my tasty treats have been requested at birthday celebrations, baby showers, weddings and corporate functions. As a perfectionist, it is always my goal to bake products that not only satisfies your sweet tooth, but brings your specific ideas to life!
I put 100% into my craft and my hobby has become my passion. From cakes to cupcakes to dessert buffets, let me make your next event a little sweeter!

Follow Doux by Sephora on

429f558d6260364f 1457826472238 image
429f558d6260364f 1457826472238 image

8 Reviews for Doux by Sephora

Lydie · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding shower

I have worked with this vendor in the past got a church banquet. This time it was for a wedding shower. Omg she responds quickly, she says what she means and she means what she says. Delivery of the goods that I ordered came quicker than expected and I was very pleased!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Julie · Married on 06/29/2016

I've order cake pops from this vendor on several Occasions and used them as favors. She was always flexible and items were shipped to me in a timely fashion. My guest enjoy them.

Sent on 03/13/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Sephora. She catered both my wedding shower and my wedding. The cake and other desserts that she made were not only delicious but beautiful decorated. My guests loved them. I will surely use her services again.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Award

Doux by Sephora FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 12.00
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic