2515 Meridian Parkway, Durham, NC 27713 Map · Phone number

About DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham

The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham is a hotel where couples in the Raleigh, North Carolina area can host their wedding. This hotel, with a banquet hall and restaurant space for couples, has a modern resort-style atmosphere partially thanks to its lakeside location. Couples can find this venue approximately 15 minutes from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can invite up to 200 guests to their wedding at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham. Couples can host their scenic outdoor wedding ceremony right on the banks of the lake. White folding chairs set up in the grass face the couple, under a white wedding pergola, and the sparkling waters. To keep the view as the day turns to night, couples have the option of celebrating their reception beneath an open-air tent at this property. A paved patio-style terrace awaits with the white fabric of the tent creating a roof and nothing but the thin white poles obstructing the couple’s or guests’ gazes toward the water and the surrounding wilderness. For couples who prefer the great indoors, the NC Room makes a terrific reception space. For smaller events or more intimate receptions, the Library is a classic meeting room with bookshelves and curios. The Durham Room is also a wonderful reception space. These rooms all feature brown and gold color schemes with recessed lighting and soft carpet. For the safety of the indoors with all the feeling of being outside, couples can have an enclosed tent wedding just outside the hotel itself. This tent features a ceiling of draped fabric, a chandelier, and more.

In addition to their ceremony and reception, couples can also host a bridal shower or engagement party at this hotel. There, they will find the following event services to accommodate them on their big day:

• Accommodations
  • Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Shuttle

Accommodation
All the guest rooms at this hotel are two-room suites, featuring a living space and bedroom for couples and overnight guests. Those spending the night in the hotel will find the accommodations modern, convenient, and comfortable. The rooms feature one king bed or two double beds, and each suite has a sleeper sofa. With plenty of space and no reason not to, guests will love their stay at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham.

Follow DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham on

034588c0ac46fa43 1432238959048 ceremony with peach colors
image11

25 Reviews for DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2017

We got married at this location 18 days ago. We loved our experience. From the moment we met Amy (the director of the catering and the wedding coordinator), we immediately felt comfortable working with her. We first met Amy at one of the open houses. She answered all of our questions and was very patient. She also threw in some free gifts for us, which was a very nice touch. This location is beautiful and we fell in love with it immediately. The ceremony space is outdoors, looking out over a lake. They do have an indoor ceremony space available, but we got married in May so we didn't need it. The reception is under this well decorated tent and is very pretty as well.

Amy was amazing to work with. She was always available through text. She also met with us numerous times during the planning process to walk us through every step of the way. She planned our entire ceremony and reception. She worked with each one of our vendors. She decorated our reception space and set everything up. Not only did she set up everything up perfectly, but she also let us use a ton of the decorations that she already had in inventory. She provided us with table lines that matched our wedding colors. She was flawless the whole wedding day. We would not have been able to get through the wedding day without her.

I highly recommend this place! Not only is the food AMAZING, but the venue is very affordable and Amy is awesome to work with. She was with us every step of the way.

This venue and the wedding coordinator gets 5 stars from me!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Carley · Married on 09/03/2016

My wedding was fabulous because of Amy and her staff! 19 years of experience and you can tell! Her recommendations on vendors is spot on. Thank you Amy, Chef Tony and your staff for making my day perfect. I will never forget the horse and carriage and how she rode with me to the spot where I was going to begin because I was so nervous and she didn't want to leave me by myself until I was OK. She then met me when I arrived at the ceremony and with her eyes asked if I was OK, I was relaxed once I knew Amy was there and she would not let anything happen and if it did? certainly didn't know! I love you Amy and cannot begin to thank you enough for all of you calming words, and reassurance. I will be using you again! Love you!

Sent on 10/23/2016

J · Married on 08/27/2016

Amy is amazing! without her I don't think I would have been able to have the wedding of my dreams! she has 19 years experience and that hotel and is amazing. with my work schedule she gave me her cell number so we could talk anytime. She works all different hours as do I but it was great to get text messages from her "checkin in" on me. I knew from the moment I walked in I wanted to have my wedding there but as soon as I met Amy she totally solidified it. Thank you Amy for making my dreams come true. I was able to enjoy the planning and day because of you! Love you!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Award

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Beer, House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Hotel, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories
  • What months are included in your peak season? August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November, December

• Flowers By Gary
    Flowers By Gary Wedding Florists

The perfect venue for a wedding! Amy is extremely professional and so easy to work with. We have done several weddings and several wedding open houses at the DoubleTree.

• 2515 Meridian Parkway Durham, NC, 27713 See on map
    9193614660 (193) (Phone number)
    Monday-Friday 9am-4pm