DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University

Guest Capacity
Indoor
Venue Setting

About DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University

Welcome to the Doubletree Brownstone Hotel! We are here to make your wedding everything you've been dreaming of. We can accommodate ceremonies and receptions for up to 500 people. Our sales and catering staff have over 20 years of experience planning weddings and special events, so you can expect the knowledge and expertise of a wedding planner without paying for one! With every wedding package we also include many items for which you will pay extra at other venues. Things like: unlimited selection of table linens, centerpieces, uplighting and even the dance floor. For your out of town guests, we offer discounted sleeping room rates and a complimentary suite for the bride and groom with breakfast inclusive on the big night. Come see all that Raleigh and the Doubletree Brownstone Hotel have to offer for your special occasion!

We can be reached Monday-Saturday at 919-828-0811 or groups@brownstonehotel.com

Limited Bar (1)
Open Bar (1)
House Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)

This place is amazing! Nicole and her team did such a wonderful job of making our wedding something truly special. The wedding package they offer includes great linens, beautiful decor, uplighting, and I can't say enough about the food! I highly recommend using this venue for a worry free and affordable wedding experience. They include so many things that many other places we looked at charge extra for. Fabulous bridal suite, groom's ready room, and a wedding suite with champagne and special treats at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Werner, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Accommodations, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Originally holding my wedding at a hotel wasn't my first choice but with having all of our friends and family from out of town it was the option that made sense. Now, I can't imagine getting married anywhere else and having it be more amazing. The way they are able to transform the banquet rooms to become so beautiful, magical and dreamlike is beyond my comprehension and truely art. But the best part of booking with Doubletree Brownstone was Nicole Dones. Without her I don't know how I would have managed planning a wedding. She is so kind, patient and understanding of every request. She was amazing when it came to coordinating the vision we had for the rooms, managing our room block and answering the millions of questions we had. For example, the night before the wedding we snuck down to look at the reception room and we realized the dance floor was smaller than we liked. I sent her a quick email (at 9pm!) and she responded immediately that it was no problem to adjust and sure enough next day it was perfect! Little touches like providing a bridal suite to get ready, bringing water and cookies up to us, providing us a room with water and hors d'oeuvres to enjoy after pictures and before we went into the reception, chocolate covered strawberries and champagne in our room at the end of the night is what made the day so special.
The package they provide for the complete wedding is also what drew me to the hotel, such as including uplighting and linens. You get to go to CE Rental right down the street and choose from tons of linens.They were so nice quality and beautiful that my guests were amazed! I was even able to choose a purple sequin option for my cake table that was stunning. And finally the food was the icing on the cake. The food was absolutely phenomenal and multiple guests commented it was the best food they've had at a wedding. But best of all was how wonderful the serving staff and bartenders were- so kind and sweet. Book this place for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University Pricing

Shuttle
Valet
3 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Have had inquiry on venue and very friendly and will work with you on your event.

I officiated a wedding here and the staff was fantastic. Everything was well organized and on time. There have space for all size weddings. It has a lot of parking near downtown Raleigh which is a plus!I would recommend this venue for any size wedding.

We love working with the Doubletree by Hilton Raleigh - Brownstone University! Their team is extremely helpful and wonderful to work with. They do an amazing job at flipping the rooms between the ceremony and reception and making sure that everything goes smoothly. The bridal suite is a beautiful space for getting dressed and all of the event spaces are gorgeous! We can't wait until our next wedding at the Doubletree!

We have had the pleasure of working with Katleyn and the staff of DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone many times. Everyone is generous with their time and expertise and the available options for your wedding, reception or party make for a wonderful venue.

69 PROS I KNOW

Events

1707 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27605   See On Map
919-582-2867 (phone)
DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University is a wedding reception venue from Raleigh, North Carolina. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Raleigh, Durham, and Cary. DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Brownstone-University is a professional wedding ceremony and reception venue that has been part of the Downtown Raleigh wedding industry for 40 years. We specialize in receptions for up to 400 people.