Pinehurst Resort

$26k - $47k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$26k - $47k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Pinehurst Resort is a wedding venue located in Pinehurst, North Carolina that has been the site of some of the most legendary moments in golf since 1895. Built on values and tradition, this venue offers a beautiful setting for couples to begin their lives together as one.

Facilities and Capacity

Pinehurst Resort has over 2,000 acres of space that can be custom-fitted for your special day, offering distinctive indoor and outdoor spaces that can be separated for smaller events. The Carolina Hotel has sweeping verandas and an elegantly renovated West Lawn, while the first tee lets you hold an outdoor ceremony on one of the famed golf courses. The Holly Inn Courtyard offers a more formal outdoor space, and The Donald Ross Grill Veranda is an unforgettable outdoor reception option, accommodating 100 to 200 guests based on your wedding style. There is 55,000 square feet of indoor options as well, from the grand Cardinal Ballroom to the charming Evergreen Music Room with stunning architecture and custom fixtures. Carolina Hall offers 14,000 square feet of meeting space for large weddings of 400-600 people, and the Outlook Ballroom offers stunning views of the golf course.

Pinehurst Resort is known for its Southern hospitality and English style, allowing for a space that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime. This quiet resort has everything from a 31,000-square-foot spa to amazing renowned golf courses. Services include:

• Tables and chairs
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Dinner packages
  • All-inclusive packages
  • Flatware and glassware
  • Decor, arches, aisle runners and more items
  • Valet parking and shuttle

Cuisine

The culinary team at Pinehurst Catering serves food that can be tailored to any palette, whether you are looking for a specialized menu or a little Southern flair. They will ensure that your menu is as exceptional as your event, offering superior service and one-of-a-kind presentations. In addition to their standard appetizer and entree selections, they can also customize your menu to suit your particular tastes. They also have amazing pastry chefs that produce showstopping cakes that are filled with flavor and designed with your wedding colors.

Accommodation

You and your guests can choose from three historic hotels that are all located in the Pinehurst Resort. The Carolina Hotel is a majestic century-old hotel with 230 Four-Diamond guest rooms and suites, while the The Holly Inn is located in the heart of the village and features 82 unique rooms. The Manor Inn is a smaller inn that is more casual and features 42 guest rooms and suites. Other than the hotels, guests can choose to reside in the Condos at Pinehurst, which provide 2-3 bedrooms, a full kitchen and living room as well as lovely views of the pristine fairways.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$10,088

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$10,088

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Country/Golf Club
Historic Building
Hotel
Resort
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Furniture
Lighting
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
November
December

• Jackie
    Jackie A. Married on 06/20/2021

They made our wedding magical

The pinehurst resort certainly knows how to put on a wedding! They were a joy to work with and we wouldn’t have changed a thing. Everything was perfect, from the planning process, to the set-up, to the day-of, and everything in between!
  • Caroline
    Caroline P. Married on 04/17/2021

Easily a day I will look back on forever and smile

Weddings are STRESSFUL, but especially during covid times. All I can say is that Pinehurst helped put my stress at ease and allowed my wedding weekend to be everything I imagined and more. When I started planning, I worked primarily with Michele. Michele helped me design all aspects of the wedding and provided expert advice about what could work and wouldn't work with my wedding. She has years of experience in wedding and corporate events and her knowledge of events shows when you meet with her. After all of the planning was done, I worked with Natasha as my go to person/ day of coordinator. Natasha made sure that there was not a single detail missing the day of my event. She followed my timeline to a tee, coordinated with all of the other vendors, and effortlessly made everything run smoothly the day of my wedding. We went with the Pinehurst package and are so happy that we did. I was so thankful to not have to spend time stressing about flowers or table décor and could focus my time and attention on the items that really mattered- the food. And Pinehurst truly delivered on that aspect. My action stations and cake were absolutely DELICIOUS and I had guests coming up to me all night complementing us on the food choices and how wonderful everything was. My wedding day was easily one of the best days of my life and I will always be thankful for Pinehurst and all of the staff who worked so hard to deliver such an amazing wedding for me. Thank you all!
  • Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 12/12/2020

10 out of 10

My husband and I were married at Pinehurst on 12/12/2020. We had postponed from June 27, 2020 due to Covid 19. Pinehurst staff were gracious about our postponement and the entire process was smoother than most stories I have heard from 2020 brides. Our wedding weekend was perfect even in the middle of a pandemic. The venue itself is beautiful, the staff were always friendly and made you feel welcomed. Our guests are still complimenting us on the food at both rehearsal dinner and reception. I would recommend Pinehurst to ANYONE and we are already planning a golf family reunion at Pinehurst once the Pandemic is over. In fact, my husband and I are also planning on moving to Pinehurst when we eventually retire. It's a wonderful place and it has truly become a part of our new family's life and future. Book them today!!

Pricing

80 Carolina Vista Drive Pinehurst, NC, 28374
Location of (Pinehurst Resort)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding