Pinehurst Resort Reviews

Pinehurst Resort 5
  • Dysen

Dysen · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Venue Ever!

I cannot thank the Pinehurst Resort and Bailey Grinde, our wedding coordinator, enough for making our wedding more incredible than I could have ever imagined. Their wedding package offers fantastic value for your money: including a honeymoon suite, day at the spa, round for four, flowers and much more! Bailey was also very flexible when working with us on budget and pricing, ensuring that we were getting all that we wanted but still at a comfortable price point.
    She went above and beyond to make sure the day was flawless. Just one example: I forgot my garter at our airbnb. Noticing this at the reception, she drove over to get it for me so we didn't have to skip the garter toss.
    The venue itself is outstanding and the catering staff on the day was professional and polished. They even upgraded our flowers last minute with no charge It felt like a formal event. I have absolutely not complaints and endless praises to give!

Pinehurst Resort 6
    Pinehurst Resort 7
    Pinehurst Resort 8
    Pinehurst Resort 9
    Pinehurst Resort 10
    Pinehurst Resort 11
    Sent on 10/02/2019

Becky · Married on 10/08/2016

In the midst of an epic hurricane, the Pinehurst Resort put on a beautiful bridal luncheon, wedding reception and farewell brunch the next day! They worked overtime to do everything from clear trees to drive guests to make each room stunningly beautiful. I cannot say enough about their flexibility, dedication, and excellence. Somehow, everything was perfect!

We got married at the Member’s Clubhouse at Pinehurst and couldn’t be happier with our choice. With beautiful ballrooms, plenty of venue spaces to choose from, and superb service from catering and banquet services team - I couldn’t recommend Pinehurst Resort more for any event!

We worked directly with Lindsay Robb and I can not say enough amazing things about her. Responsive, helpful, and easy to work with - my meetings with Lindsay were my favorite throughout the planning process. I always left them excited about what was to come, and feeling incredibly efficient for everything we had accomplished together!

Somehow Lindsay and her team delivered us a seamless reception in the middle of Hurricane Matthew. To say that the day was crazy would be an understatement. The only reason I didn’t totally lose it was because I knew I was working with the best wedding professionals and that I could totally trust them to make it work. Several of our guests told us that this was the best meal they have ever had at a wedding, which is such a testament to the quality and calmness from the Pinehurst staff - who were cooking for a wedding while worrying about losing power! Lindsay had back-up plans on back-up plans prepared for us in case anything else went wrong, and it gave this bride such a sense of relief to know I had her on my team!

All of my thanks to Pinehurst Resort for an unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/01/2015

Planning a wedding out of state was often difficult, but the staff at Pinehurst took care of everything. Our coordinator, Lindsay, was the absolute best! While it was pricey, what we received with our package was well worth it. Our cake, centerpieces, other decor, and catering were all included in our package. The way they set up their packages allows you to individualize based on what you feel are priorities with your event. The food was outstanding. I didn't hear a single complaint the entire night.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Joshua · Married on 08/31/2013

Awesome place, awesome crew!! We couldn't have asked for a better location.

Sent on 11/11/2013

sayda · Married on 12/15/2012

Pinehurst resort its such a beautiful place to get married. Elegant and very lovely, I recent got married there a month ago, they work with your budget. i was very happy and pleased having my wedding at the resort. Thanks for making my dream wedding come true. my wedding coordinator at the resort, her name is holly, she did a fabulous job!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Laura · Married on 05/08/2010

The Pinehurst Resort is AMAZING. I had an unbelievable experience there. My ceremony was in a gazebo in a beautiful outdoor space. My reception was in a beautiful room with a gorgeous patio that had an incredible view of the golf courses. My rehearsal dinner was in this incredibly cool outdoor location and it was so intimate and cozy. I absolutely loved everything about Pinehurst. I can't even begin to explain how well I was treated.

Pinehurst also did my catering. The food was to die for good. I was absolutely amazed at the menu we were able to select from. It was unbelievably good!

My cake was beautiful and looked exactly like the picture I brought the bakers. It tasted amazing too!

They provided my choice of linens etc. and it was all done beautifully.

I was given a wedding planner thru Pinehurst and she was amazing. Absolutely amazing. She was great at guiding me thru everything that needed to be done and was fantastic about making changes.

Our guests stayed at the hotel in the resort and shuttle busses went from the ceremony, the reception and the hotel. You can also rent bikes! We had a special golf cart my husband drove from the ceremony to the reception site. It was so cute!

All our beauty needs (nails, hair, makeup) were taken care of at The Spa at Pinehurst. It is the nicest spa I have ever been to in my life. It was amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Sent on 03/13/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/20/2014

Since I lived in Pinehurst growing up, this venue was very special to me - I spent many summers at the pool, watched 4th of July fireworks over the 18th green, had brunch in the Member's Club and so much more.

We had our Rehearsal Dinner at The Pinehurst Resort, it was elegant and beautiful. It kicked-off our wedding weekend with a beautiful view, friendly staff, good food and a lot of fun. The Staff did a wonderful job helping my MOL execute her vision for the Rehearsal Dinner.

A few recommendations - we were switched to a different event coordinator 3 times and this was very frustrating because you want someone to help you from start to finish. We had to constantly re-explain the details that were confirmed so that nothing was missed. The overall value and flexibility it utilizing "outside" vendors could be updated to accommodate the growing competition in the area.

Sent on 01/06/2015