Lewiston, ME 04240 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Doroga Media

Doroga Media is a photo and video production company based in Maine. We are experienced wedding cinematographers with a keen visual eye for both the shot and the edit. We offer high-quality professional video products at a great value.

img5862

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Doroga Media

• Lyra

Lyra · Married on 10/07/2018

So excited for the Final Video!

Katya was an amazing addition to our wedding team. She was thorough and had a vision in her mind throughout the day. I cannot wait to see the final footage but the shots I watched her take, I couldn't help but think this is going to look fantastic! Katya is a great filmographer and I chose her because of her sample videos on her site. I couldn't recommend her talents enough! Thank you for capturing our day!

Tony D · Married on 10/05/2018

Great Wedding Film

Katya was great to work with and delivered a fantastic wedding film for us! She was very responsive over email (our preference) and was very easy to work with. We worked together on an overall plan of what specific things we wanted filmed and Doroga Media delivered. The day of, Katya was there early setting up and captured some great shots to really round out our film. We are very happy with the product that was delivered and would highly recommend Doroga Media and Katya to anyone looking for a videographer or wedding film service. Thanks!

• Kelli

Kelli · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommend

They were so amazing to work with and my day/other vendors were crazy so it wasnt easy! After the video was ready I told Katya that my best friend unexpectedly passed away and she went out of her way to find a special moment of him coming to see me before the ceremony to add it to our video. It meant so much and I would hire them again in a heart beat.

Doroga Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Lewiston, ME 04240 See on map
    2073809838 (Phone number)
    2073809837 (Other Phone Number)