Donald K. Ross Bagpiper

Rochester, MI View map

$250 Most Popular Price

Experience a True Professional

Being a bagpiper is not just a hobby for me, but a passion that was turned into a full time career. 2014 marks my 44th year playing the great highland bagpipes. I am ranked at the highest skill level for a piper. Professional Grade. Only 1% of all bagpipers reach this level. Hence my statement. "Experience a True Professional". I'm honored to say I have enjoyed performing at more than 2,200 private engagements. Over eight hundred of those engagements were weddings in which I was part of creating precious memories that last forever.

I travel the whole lower Pennisula of Michigan and Northern Ohio. I want to offer you the very best there is in bagpiping. I want to help you to create your own unique experience.

You don't have to be Scottish or Irish to have a piper at your wedding. Almost half my clients aren't. If you're looking for that little something extra to make your ceremony that much more special, then add a bagpiper. I've been hired as a surprise for the bride, groom, parents or even the grand parents.You and your guests will never forget the piper. I play at all wedding venues. From the intimate backyard garden wedding, gazebo weddings, beach weddings and traditional church weddings. I can perform throughout the ceremony or just a portion. The "must do" is the recessional. No other type of musician can lead out a bride & groom like a piper can. I can also pipe you into your reception. Others options are adding highland dancers, drummers and addtional pipers.

Please visit my bagpipe website www.highlandpipingofmichigan.com

Rated #1 Bagpipe Website on the internet. Includes real bagpiping music samples of me playing and live video of me performing at a variety of events.

Cell# 586-913-6048

Email: drossmajestic@comcast.net

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$250

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Reception Music
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Bagpipes

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Reception Music

• Future Mrs. Teetor
    Lauren Married on 09/17/2016
    Absolutely incredible! Donald was amazing and made my wedding very special! I will be sharing his information will all of my friends! Simply the best!
    Monica Married on 10/26/2013
    Donald did an amazing job for our ceremony music. I was so excited to have a bag piper and I chose an excellent one to do the job. I received so many compliments from my guest about Donald. He truly made our day special. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a bag piper. I can't wait until we get our wedding video so I can watch and listen again.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/28/2013
    I emailed Donald Ross well over a year prior to our wedding after visiting his website. He was so quick to respond and so very kind right off the bat. He was professional, sent me links and clips of him performing and answered all of my questions very efficiently. He touched base throughout the year to make sure I had everything that I needed from him. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early to get a feel for the venue dressed in his kilt, ready to pipe! He played exactly as we requested and was very very personable. He was the perfect piper for our perfect day!! His music was breathtaking and we were so happy with him and his work! We highly recommend him for any future weddings/events.

Sincerely, Ashley & Scotty

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

2331 Ulster Rd Rochester, 48309
Location of (Donald K. Ross Bagpiper)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding