Dominique Bell Events

Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Dominique Bell Events

Dominique Bell Events is a wedding planning company located in Brooklyn, New York. This company is dedicated to creating a beautiful and romantic wedding that is both joyful and stress free. Owner and wedding planner Dominique Bell offers custom services and packages for your wedding day. It doesn’t matter how small or big your wedding day is, Dominique Bell Events will be with you every step of the way in planning and executing your wedding.

Dominique Bell Events offers day-of coordination and to-do lists to make for an organized and smooth wedding day. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis
Banners
Banners

62 Reviews for Dominique Bell Events

Patricia A · Married on 10/20/2018

So glad we had Dominique that day!

Dominique is awesome. I always knew I wanted a day/month of coordinator to take care of all the logistics for the wedding day and I’m so happy we got to work with Dominique. She was so quick to respond, offered her POV on things, and took care of everything without a worry. She also offered recos for dance lessons and transportation which both worked out great. I didn’t stress on my wedding day thanks to her and everything went so smoothly and perfectly. I can’t recommend her enough, I’m really so happy and grateful for her help!

Tiana · Married on 09/28/2018

I am as Type A as they come and I was having anxiety about the execution of the day I had spent one whole year of my life planning. The best decision I made was choosing Dominique. From our first phone conversation, I knew I could trust Dominique to be professional with my vendors and timely with her responses. She completely followed through and perfectly executed our special day. If you are debating hiring a pro, please know that there were so many critical moments in my day that could have went horribly wrong if I did not have a professional in charge. Our photographer mentioned to me numerous times how thankful she was that Dominique was there to keep everyone on track, and how we probably wouldn't have had time for our family shots if Dominique didn't step in and take charge. Most importantly was how well Dominique executed our very complex NYC transportation plan. 25 different vehicle reservations was anything but a simple task. Guests kept coming up to me saying how good of a job Dominique had done to get everyone on the vehicles and on their way. It was also so helpful to have Dominique at the Church thinking for me, so I literally only had to focus on walking down the aisle. Additionally, I specifically remember a key moment at the wedding where Dominique suggested a dance set that wasn't planned that pretty much set the vibe for the wedding. One guest forgot a card in a vehicle and Dominique contacted them to bring it back. So many of my guests came up to me and said how well Dominique executed all the details. There were so many critical points of the day that could have went so poorly if Dominique was not there. I started off wedding planning thinking I did not need help, but I truthfully think I would not have enjoyed my wedding and it probably could have have gone horribly wrong for so many reasons if I did not have Dominique by my side. I can’t thank her enough.

Dominique Bell Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious

• MIXTAPE cover band
    MIXTAPE cover band Wedding Bands

Loved working with Dominique! She really knows how to steer a ship :)

• Carissa Templeton, NYC Officiant
    Carissa Templeton, NYC Officiant Wedding Officiants

I cannot say enough about Dominique and Big Juicy Events- she was MADE for this work and couples are always thrilled!

• Brooklyn Brooklyn, New York, 11238 See on map