Dominion Jewelers

917 W. Broad Street, Falls Church, VA 22046 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Dominion Jewelers

Custom jewelry, created just for you. At a price that fits your budget beautifully.

In a small shopping center in Falls Church, Virginia, there is a very special store where magic is created. Within this shop, more than 25 goldsmiths are busy at their craft, arranging breathtaking stones in precious metals. Each piece is made by hand for the customers who come here. And each customer is delighted with the results.

Founded in 1985, Dominion Jewelers is a well-kept secret to those who have shopped here. While each piece crafted here is a true work of art, it is also amazing how little one pays for their custom jewelry at our shop. Because our customers are buying directly from the people who make the jewelry, prices are about half of what you’d pay in traditional jewelry stores. And the cost of each piece is comparable to what you’d pay for off-the-rack, mass-produced jewelry.

Dominion Jewelers has proudly served the Washington DC for over 25 years, creating one of a kind, custom engagement rings, custom wedding bands and unique pieces that are hand crafted just for you.  Please call and set up an appointment to meet with our staff, or browse the beautiful pieces that others have created in our online gallery.

Please visit our website athttp://www.dominionjewelers.com

Other couples have also viewed

• Quest Fine Jewelers
  • Achikian Goldsmiths
  • Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange
  • King's Jewelry

128 Reviews for Dominion Jewelers

• Hannah

Hannah L. · Married on 05/24/2021

Thank you Rich and Dominion Jewelers!

I worked with Rich to design my wife's engagement ring. I went in knowing essentially nothing about rings but Rich took the time to walk me through everything. Together we designed what would become a beautiful engagement ring. Going into this experience, I was nervous that at some point, I would be upsold, pressured, or taken advantage of but that never occurred. He had established my budget early on and stuck to it the whole time.

The process was smooth and the quality was great so we returned to Rich for our wedding bands.

Really like the fact that we get a lifetime of free cleanings there too.

-Marshall

Sent on 07/17/2021
  • Beth

Beth T. · Married on 02/15/2020

Marsha is the BEST!!!

Marsha was extremely helpful, was patient in helping us find the right ring. Was responsive with questions. She sincerely made our wedding experience better with her positive attitude and customer service!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Jithu · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Rings!

We worked with Rich at Dominion to design and build my wedding and engagement rings. He really made us feel comfortable and we didn't like anything was pushed on us. He understood our budget, taste, and ideas. We got a replica of the ring and built it. I couldn't be happier with my rings!

Sent on 06/19/2019

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 917 W. Broad Street Falls Church, 22046 See on map
    Location of (Dominion Jewelers)