Dominion Jewelers

917 W. Broad Street, Falls Church, VA 22046 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Dominion Jewelers

Custom jewelry, created just for you. At a price that fits your budget beautifully.

In a small shopping center in Falls Church, Virginia, there is a very special store where magic is created. Within this shop, more than 25 goldsmiths are busy at their craft, arranging breathtaking stones in precious metals. Each piece is made by hand for the customers who come here. And each customer is delighted with the results.

Founded in 1985, Dominion Jewelers is a well-kept secret to those who have shopped here. While each piece crafted here is a true work of art, it is also amazing how little one pays for their custom jewelry at our shop. Because our customers are buying directly from the people who make the jewelry, prices are about half of what you’d pay in traditional jewelry stores. And the cost of each piece is comparable to what you’d pay for off-the-rack, mass-produced jewelry.

Dominion Jewelers has proudly served the Washington DC for over 25 years, creating one of a kind, custom engagement rings, custom wedding bands and unique pieces that are hand crafted just for you. Please call and set up an appointment to meet with our staff, or browse the beautiful pieces that others have created in our online gallery.

Please visit our website athttp://www.dominionjewelers.com

• Mervis Diamond Importers
  • Quest Fine Jewelers
  • Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange

126 Reviews for Dominion Jewelers

1 User photo

Dominion Jewelers 1

Jithu · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Rings!

We worked with Rich at Dominion to design and build my wedding and engagement rings. He really made us feel comfortable and we didn't like anything was pushed on us. He understood our budget, taste, and ideas. We got a replica of the ring and built it. I couldn't be happier with my rings!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Erin

Erin Lavelle · Married on 05/04/2019

You get what you pay for - high quality, unique

My mom always said to me when I was growing up "you get what you pay for." If you hunt for a cheap deal, you probably won't get a great product. When it comes to wedding rings, you want them to look spectacular. While Dominion may be more expensive than the nationally known places, you're going to get high quality, sparkling rings and it's better to support a family run business, in my opinion. I receive weekly compliments on my engagement ring for how unique yet classic it looks and how much is shines. We had a great experience getting my engagement ring designed here. My fiance said he was never forced to spend more or go bigger and that the consultant was frank with him about what matters and what looks good. We returned to get our wedding bands here and they gave us a deal. I highly recommend. We'll go back when I get diamond ear rings in a few years.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Laura · Married on 12/30/2018

Custom Wedding Band

We worked with Dominion Jewelers to design a custom band for my custom engagement ring. My main stone is a blue topaz and when I chipped it, they were very helpful in replacing it. My wedding band fits perfect with my infinity band and we are so glad we chose to work with Dominion Jewelers.

Dominion Jewelers 2