404 5th Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10018 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About DLE Event Group

DLE Event Group is a carefully curated team of top-rated and in-demand talent professionals that specialize in weddings – inclusive of DJs, MCs, musicians, designers, planners, and various lighting/ technical behind the scenes event extraordinaires. We focus on making your wedding and event planning process unique, memorable and personal – always reaching beyond your expectations. We understand the privilege of playing such an important role of a couple’s special day, and our past success only fuels the desire to continue bringing our white-glove service to the world of events and entertainment.

Follow DLE Event Group on

DLE Event Group 2
  • Tom

Tom Schneider · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Outstanding

DLE Events made our special day outstanding. The service and product we received were well worth the price paid. Daniel made suggestions on lighting, music, and a gift for our guests which was a thumb drive with our music on it. All were spot on. Thank you DLE Events.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Judith

Judith · Getting married on 04/24/2020

I found out about Daniel Linares on the Knot's webpage. I checked out his webpage and liked what I saw. I contacted him to get a quote and signed a contract via email, never met him in person or visited his office. I trusted my instincts as I wanted the best for my party, and he was it. Daniel's services met my expectations, he did a great job and kept the crowd going. Very professional young man, I will definitely contact him for future events.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Nicholas Brosnan · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Best dj/mc!

When my wife and I had started our search for a DJ, we wanted someone who would really bring life to the party as we felt the DJ/music would be one of the most important elements next to the food at our wedding. Daniel was beyond that and more. His team was excellent in everything they did; great and easy communication; access to edit music online at any point during the planning process (via their basecamp feature) Even when we had list minute adjustments for things (literally the day of the wedding), Daniel was very accommodating and would even give suggestions on how to make it better. He even helped with things that didn't pertain to his area of expertise like getting our dogs stay dressed in their wedding attire!! He coordinated our last minute special guest , Mr. Met and just overall made our planning experience much easier knowing he was around. Daniel made our special day that much more special. He truly goes above and beyond. You won't go wrong in booking DLE Event group!

Sent on 05/01/2019

DLE Event Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,695.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, MC