404 5th Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10018 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About DLE Event Group

DLE Event Group is a carefully curated team of top-rated and in-demand talent professionals that specialize in weddings – inclusive of DJs, MCs, musicians, designers, planners, and various lighting/ technical behind the scenes event extraordinaires. We focus on making your wedding and event planning process unique, memorable and personal – always reaching beyond your expectations. We understand the privilege of playing such an important role of a couple’s special day, and our past success only fuels the desire to continue bringing our white-glove service to the world of events and entertainment.

Follow DLE Event Group on

DLE Event Group 1
DLE Event Group 2
  • Judith

Judith · Getting married on 04/24/2020

I found out about Daniel Linares on the Knot's webpage. I checked out his webpage and liked what I saw. I contacted him to get a quote and signed a contract via email, never met him in person or visited his office. I trusted my instincts as I wanted the best for my party, and he was it. Daniel's services met my expectations, he did a great job and kept the crowd going. Very professional young man, I will definitely contact him for future events.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Jillianne · Married on 01/11/2019

amazing dj & Mc!!

Daniel is awesome and extremely professional! We cannot thank him enough for keeping everyone on the dance floor!
    WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND DLE! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

B. Loucks · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing experience

My wife and I had met with a few DJ's before meeting Daniel from DLE Event Group, but one meeting was all it took because we instantly connected with Daniel and hired his team on the spot that day for our New Years Eve wedding.

DLE Event Group understands weddings and they take care of everything. Daniel and his team put the work in before the event to ensure that they understand you as a couple, as well as your expectations for your special day. Communication is fluid and professionalism is always present. They bring everything to the table (lighting, DJ, MC, live performances, band/DJ hybrid, you name it........) with passion for wanting to perform at the highest level to ensure you and your guests have the best experience. Lastly, Daniel and the team understand flow. They read the crowd and adjust as necessary, instead of sticking to a preset formula. Everyone commented on the flow of the evening and how much they enjoyed it.

We really can't thank Daniel and his team enough for all they did for us to ensure we had the best wedding night ever. If you're looking for the best entertainment company in the City for your special event, don't make a decision until you've met with Daniel. You'll rest easy knowing you have this crew in your corner!

Sent on 02/17/2019

DLE Event Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,695.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, MC