PO box 711, Sagamore, MA 02562 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About DJRonFerrell.com

I have been djing for over 30 years in New England and United States. Over the course of my career, the focus is on my clients. I truly believe that personality, simplicity and having passion for the business makes me stand out. I can say humbly and without ego that my natural ability to adapt to any crowd and music knowledge will have your dance floor jumping with energy. My music collection of over 1 million songs and top notch sound systems can cater to any event up to 1,200 people I'm passionate about every job I perform.

Follow DJRonFerrell.com on
Bride & Groom Dancing
e19cad1a63dcdf82 1528903290 788e536a2d6995bb 1528903292315 1 Logo DJRonFerrellc

9 Reviews for DJRonFerrell.com

Gina & Tom · Married on 01/19/2019

Couldn't Ask For A Better DJ!

Our wedding was PERFECT with DJ Ron! He was very professional and easy going to work with. I had several ideas that I wanted to incorporate into my wedding and Ron was there to help in every way. The most important thing I have to say about Ron was he was AMAZING! We gave him just a small playlist and he read our crowd and knew what to play. My grandmother is 93 years old and she was even dancing to Pitbull! Thank you Ron!
    Gina & Tom

Sent on 02/18/2019

Tony & Nicole · Married on 12/28/2018

December 2018 Wedding

Ron, I cannot say enough about the job you did! We were so impressed with your professionalism and being to read the crowd and having our guest on the floor! You made our day so stress free and you had everything in control that we had all the confidence. Our photographer and venue had nothing but the most respect with working with you. It has been a few weeks and people are still talking about how a wonderful job your DJ did. We are going to refer you to all of our friends. Thanks Ron!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Award

DJRonFerrell.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJRonFerrell.com 1
    Active Military / First Responders

As appreciation of serving currently as an active military duty / first responder we are offering a $100 discount off your wedding price. (You will need to show your proper identification upon date of contract.)

• PO box 711 Sagamore, Massachusetts, 02562 See on map