DJMercer

Austin, TX View map
$1,191 Most Popular Price

$1,191 Most Popular Price

DJMercer is a professional wedding DJ based out of Austin, Texas. Active in the event entertainment industry since early 2007, this DJ is well-versed in the ins-and-outs of wedding celebrations. DJMercer’s signature performance style involves engaging with his crowds in order to affect energy-filled and unforgettable experiences. Couples booking with this professional entertainer can expect a receptive and courteous vendor-client collaboration and stress-free process.

Beyond infusing events with a celebratory spirit, DJMercer also provides lessons and choreography to achieve perfect first-dance moments as well as interactive reception line dances. Couples can take advantage of comprehensive pre-wedding consultations to communicate any specific expectations or preferences they may have. Other services offered by DJMercer include:

• One event per day
  • MC duties
  • Provided microphones and sound systems
  • Karaoke
  • A disco ball and special-effect lighting
  • Playlists featuring songs from a wide array of musical genres
  • Native American-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$550

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,191

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Karaoke
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Cindy Married on 10/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I’d give him 10 stars if I could!

John is not just a DJ, he really becomes part of the family. He spends a great deal of time getting to know the bride and the groom as well as family members. From the time he was the chosen one to be her wedding DJ, he has spent countless hours meeting with them regularly to go over every last detail and even though he has many clients, he makes you feel like your the only one. He truly wants every aspect of your wedding to be perfect! With all of his experience, he has so many great ideas and words of wisdom that one wouldn’t think of, “ah ha” moments if you would, and thankfully we took it all to heart!

My future son-in-law has always said he can’t dance. When he expressed an interest to learn for his wedding, John met with them on a regular basis and taught them some beautiful dance moves that literally made people cry when they had their first dance, it was absolutely beautiful.

Where do I begin in regard to flexibility? Due to COVID-19, my daughter’s wedding had to be postponed, and then three weeks before the day of, the venue in Seattle had to cancel. We had to move the venue to Kitsap County. This meant spending more time with the bride and groom as well as traveling much further than expected and he was right there every step of the way! The wedding was just two nights ago, and it was perfect!

Your personal playlist is his top priority. He also had several of fun surprises that everyone loved and really got the party started! My personal favorite was the shoe game, trust me on this one! Or rather, trust HIM because he knows what he’s doing! He’s very in tune with the guests throughout so he can gauge how to keep things flowing in the right direction. My daughter and her now husband put their faith in him and he did not disappoint! As a matter of fact, they have plans of meeting in the near future as John was not only their DJ, but he’s become a big brother to them as well.

The wedding reception was ridiculously fun and it was hard to find room on the dance floor! Feel free to hire any DJ you want, but if you want a truly great experience, this is the one, hands down!!!
    Kali P. Married on 07/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

John is the best DJ we could have ever had!

My husband and I love John and his family! He was incredible at our wedding. Not only that, he met with us every Sunday up until our wedding for a complimentary dance class. He taught us beautiful moves for our first dance. My husband and I are not dancers, by any means, and never would have danced before we met him. Now we want to go out and start dancing as a couple! He really became more like family than just someone we hired to do a job. He really got to know us well and I love that he loves what he does. He and his wife and kids are such great people whom we are so blessed to now know. He engaged the crowd so well at our wedding and I had several people come up to me after and let me know how much they enjoyed him.
    Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without John! You won't regret having him as your DJ!!
    Melissa T. Married on 07/10/2020

Best DJ ever

John was so much more than a dj for us, he became a friend. He did everything from MC to dance classes. John met with us every month to go over everything and make sure it was perfect for us. John was hands down the best dj you are going to fine. He is professional, knowledgeable, and fun! He made our event so special and we are so grateful for him. He has all the equipment you need to give your wedding that wow factor. We are so happy we went with john and he would be the first vendor we would recommend from our wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Concord Photography Concord Photography Wedding Photographers

John is a very awesome DJ - I have photographed at the same wedding he was doing music/DJ. He is so much more than a DJ - if you need someone to be in charge of the event - he can do a GREAT job. Very professional, very Colm amid crazy event, has great BOSE equipment and does a great job. I will hire him myself, when the time comes for my kids to get married.

Austin, TX, 78759
Location of (DJMercer)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding