illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

5.0 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples
K
Kennedy Sent on 11/25/2019

DJ Sean Lee!

We loved DJ Sean. He did a fantastic job keeping everyone on the dance floor while also playing songs that everyone would like.
Katie
Katie N. Sent on 07/17/2019

Best dj ever

From the moment I first reached out to Sean, he was fantastic to talk to and work with. So genuine and kind! He came highly recommended to us by another recently married couple, and we were sold as soon as we reached out to him -- we talked to no other DJ's! Everyone at our reception talked about how he made the day flow SO wonderfully and smoothly -- he took the guidance and asks that my fiancé and I gave, and accomplished exactly what we were wanting for our special day. Our guests LOVED him, and we LOVED working with him. Is 6 out of 5 stars a thing!?
A
Amber Sent on 09/05/2018
5 out of 5 rating
DJ Sean Lee was amazing! He was so great and easy to work with. I was very particular on music played during ceremony and then specific songs for the entrance/cake cutting etc. I left the rest for him and just provided some examples of music I liked. He kept the dance floor full all night. I had older guests and younger college aged guests and he played music that everyone enjoyed. He was very professional and great on the microphone. I would recommend him if you want your guests to have an awesome night and for you to have a stress free journey regarding entertainment!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding