DJ ROCKY

3525 sage rd #909, Houston, TX 77056 Map · Phone number

13 Reviews for DJ ROCKY

Laiju · Married on 10/04/2018

Rocky DJ'd my wedding. He took time to consult and plan from the time we left the church to our arrival at the hall and had the crowd dancing till 2AM. He is meticulous to detail and make our wedding a memorable one.

Nena · Married on 03/31/2018

If you are wanting creativity, love and happiness, this is the Dj to hire........he had us on the dance floor all night!!!!! When he DJs you can see how much he loves to do what he does. I will also be hiring him for my wedding soon!!! :)

Simmi · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Rocky is AMAZING! I'm still getting compliments and comments about the music. We are from Miami so it was a lot of coordination over email and phone but he made it super easy! He totally got the feel and vibe we wanted AND he had our friends and family dancing all night long! There is absolutely nothing to worry about. He will not let you down! It was all so perfect! I definitely recommend him!

Thank you so much for everything!!!

DJ ROCKY FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 3525 sage rd #909 Houston, TX 77056 See on map