DJ Rocky is the Desi Indian Wedding, multi-cultural DJ you鈥檝e been hearing about! DJ Rocky specializes in Indian and Pakistani Events.

For more than two decades, this highly sought-after DJ has traveled the globe entertaining at very special high-end events.

• Multi-day Celebrations
  • Wedding / Receptions
  • Festivals
  • Corporate events
  • Creative Bhaarat (Dhol Player)
  • He does it all!

Yes, he only operates with high-end, cutting edge equipment. But it鈥檚 not technology that sets DJ Rocky apart, it鈥檚 talent.

Do you want your next event to be colorful, richly elegant, and utterly professional? DJ Rocky is your man.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Reviews of DJ ROCKY

4.6 out of 5 rating
L
Laiju Sent on 02/17/2018
5 out of 5 rating
Rocky DJ'd my wedding. He took time to consult and plan from the time we left the church to our arrival at the hall and had the crowd dancing till 2AM. He is meticulous to detail and make our wedding a memorable one.
N
Nena Sent on 02/14/2018
5 out of 5 rating
If you are wanting creativity, love and happiness, this is the Dj to hire........he had us on the dance floor all night!!!!! When he DJs you can see how much he loves to do what he does. I will also be hiring him for my wedding soon!!! :)
S
Simmi Sent on 02/22/2018
5 out of 5 rating
DJ Rocky is AMAZING! I'm still getting compliments and comments about the music. We are from Miami so it was a lot of coordination over email and phone but he made it super easy! He totally got the feel and vibe we wanted AND he had our friends and family dancing all night long! There is absolutely nothing to worry about. He will not let you down! It was all so perfect! I definitely recommend him!

Thank you so much for everything!!!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding