Dallas, Dallas, TX 75234 Map Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About DJ Riz Entertainment

DJ Riz Entertainment is a Dallas-based wedding DJ team that specializes in Indian, South Asian, and Multicultural weddings. If you love music and want your wedding to be a celebration that everyone remembers for years, hire DJ Riz Entertainment. Our team has won multiple awards and have been recognized for being one of the best DJs in the country. Your guests will love us because we will keep them on the dance floor! Most of our couples want to hear Bollywood, American Top 40, and Hip Hop at their weddings.

Contact us today for your wedding.

Experience

Over 25+ years of DJing 1,000s of amazing couples weddings. The company has been in business since 1994.

• Bilingual MC
  • Mobile Baraat
  • Projection & Screens
  • Asian-owned
Follow DJ Riz Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Dallas Event Audio

192 Reviews for DJ Riz Entertainment

• Afsha

Afsha L. 路 Getting married on 01/01/2022

Absolutely amazing

DJ Riz and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with! They made Fahim and my wedding weekend extremely lively and got everyone on the dance floor and catered to all audiences. We loved having them and would HIGHLY recommend them to other couples for their wedding weekend!

Sent on 01/28/2020

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Afsha for the kind words. You and Fahim were awesome all weekend long. Thank you for having us be a part of the celebrations!
  • Payal

Payal P. 路 Married on 05/15/2021

Dj riz is the best!

My Mom found DJ Riz through another vendor-he has been the most accommodating, considerate and kind person ever! He helped us plan our playlist and the only reason our event(s) were out of this world, was because of him! Plan early, and book him now!

Sent on 06/17/2021
  • Mariam

Mariam B. 路 Married on 05/11/2021

Spectacular and professional! Created an unbelievable experience during our wedding!!

There are no words to describe how blown away my guests, my husband & I were with DJ Riz & his team. I had booked Riz back in April based off of reviews of friends that had worked him previously and I am so glad I did. It was extremely important to me to work with a team that understood my vision for each event and Riz absolutely delivered. He took his time to work with me in regards to the uplighting, the music selection (he made some great suggestions!) and was patient through the changes I made. I knew from the moment I spoke with him that he is a professional vendor that goes above and beyond for his clients. I had a wedding freak out the day before our first event & he called me immediately to tell me everything would work out 鈥 his calming presence during the events made me forget about everything that could go wrong and he reminded me to actually ENJOY my wedding!

This doesn鈥檛 even begin to cover how amazing Riz鈥檚 DJ鈥檌ng skills are. He was our DJ and MC for the Mehndi, Wedding Reception & Valima and was spectacular!! I gave him a general idea of the type of music we liked and he crafted the perfect ambiance for each of the events. Our Mehndi was our favorite event of the entire week because of Riz - he absolutely KILLED it and our guests were dancing non-stop! I really wanted our guests to enjoy every aspect of the wedding & to this day, I have people reminiscing about how the DJ was on point.

Riz and his team pay attention to the little details and they stay engaged throughout the entire process. I was able to reach out with any questions I had and Riz would get back to me via email/phone within an hour. There鈥檚 no doubt that Riz and his team are one the best South Asian DJs - they鈥檙e professional, reliable and strive to provide the best experience possible. I highly recommend DJ Riz & his team 鈥 they made our wedding incredibly special & provided an unforgettable and unique experience not only for us, but our guests as well!

Sent on 02/07/2020

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Mariam, thank you so much for the beautiful words. This means so much to us. Loved entertaining for you, Faisal, and all your guests all three nights! You guys are amazing! Three nights of partying with a cool couple was a blast. Thank you for having us DJ for your mehndi, wedding, and valima in Austin and Dallas.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Riz Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2000
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 1000
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    International
    Pop
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Truly Ewers Events Wedding Planners

Amazing DJ - he knows how to create a party vibe. If you want to dance the night away - BOOK DJ RIZ!

• The Storybook Event Wedding Planners

DJ RIZ and his team are one of my ultimate favorite vendors to work with in Dallas/Fort Worth Area as a Wedding and Events DJ. We recently worked together for a Bride in Louisiana, and not did he assist in ensure our event schedule and details ran on time and smooth, but Riz went above and beyond and working a customized playlist that would caterer to both the couple and their guests to keep guests on the dance floor all 3 nights!

• MnMfoto Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Riz Entertainment is one of the best teams in the country! The team is comprised of highly experienced, entertaining, energetic, fun, flexible gentlemen. DJ Riz team brings it like no other. Sure, you can hire any DJ and they'll play a set of trendy music for you, but very few can deliver an experience that is customized to your style, your dream, your vision, and your taste of music. They take the couple on a journey, an experience where one truly feels like they are part of a bigger entertainment at the wedding. It's never a dull moment working with them, no matter the kind of crowd: young or old, DJ Riz gets them on their feet and hands in the air! These guys take great care of the bride and groom, their families and all the wedding guests. MnMfoto highly recommends them! Murtaza Siraj Principle Photographer | MnMfoto

• Dallas Dallas, TX, 75234 See on map
    Location of (DJ Riz Entertainment)