Dallas, Dallas, TX 75234 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About DJ Riz Entertainment

DJ Riz Entertainment is a Dallas-based wedding DJ that specializes in South Asian, mixed cultures and traditional American weddings. Because they understand each wedding is unique, the company will take the time to understand your needs. The DJ offers a wide variety of music to suit any mood, including R&B, international, pop, hip-hop and South Asian. Trust DJ Riz Entertainment to bring to life your wedding day vision.

Experience

DJ Riz, who has over 20 years of professional experience, leads a large team of creative DJs. The company has been in business since 1994.

The wedding DJs will do anything and everything to create a memorable event. They will tailor their services to your wishes. These offerings include:

• Bilingual MC

Videos 1 vídeo

179 Reviews for DJ Riz Entertainment

• Mariam

Mariam Balaparya Ejaz · Getting married on 05/11/2021

Spectacular and professional! Created an unbelievable experience during our wedding!!

There are no words to describe how blown away my guests, my husband & I were with DJ Riz & his team. I had booked Riz back in April based off of reviews of friends that had worked him previously and I am so glad I did. It was extremely important to me to work with a team that understood my vision for each event and Riz absolutely delivered. He took his time to work with me in regards to the uplighting, the music selection (he made some great suggestions!) and was patient through the changes I made. I knew from the moment I spoke with him that he is a professional vendor that goes above and beyond for his clients. I had a wedding freak out the day before our first event & he called me immediately to tell me everything would work out — his calming presence during the events made me forget about everything that could go wrong and he reminded me to actually ENJOY my wedding!

This doesn’t even begin to cover how amazing Riz’s DJ’ing skills are. He was our DJ and MC for the Mehndi, Wedding Reception & Valima and was spectacular!! I gave him a general idea of the type of music we liked and he crafted the perfect ambiance for each of the events. Our Mehndi was our favorite event of the entire week because of Riz - he absolutely KILLED it and our guests were dancing non-stop! I really wanted our guests to enjoy every aspect of the wedding & to this day, I have people reminiscing about how the DJ was on point.

Riz and his team pay attention to the little details and they stay engaged throughout the entire process. I was able to reach out with any questions I had and Riz would get back to me via email/phone within an hour. There’s no doubt that Riz and his team are one the best South Asian DJs - they’re professional, reliable and strive to provide the best experience possible. I highly recommend DJ Riz & his team — they made our wedding incredibly special & provided an unforgettable and unique experience not only for us, but our guests as well!

Sent on 02/07/2020

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Mariam, thank you so much for the beautiful words. This means so much to us. Loved entertaining for you, Faisal, and all your guests all three nights! You guys are amazing! Three nights of partying with a cool couple was a blast. Thank you for having us DJ for your mehndi, wedding, and valima in Austin and Dallas.
  • Jerin

Jerin George · Married on 02/15/2020

Phenomenal!

We are so grateful that we hired DJ Riz and his crew for our special day. His team made our night one to remember. If we could describe his team in one word, it would be ENERGY. Their crew bought a lot of energy and hype to our wedding day. We could tell all the guests were being entertained while they were eating dinner and dancing the night away in the dance floor. DJ Riz and his team are worth every penny! Definitely worth hiring for your special day!

Sent on 03/25/2020

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jerin. You and Tina were a blast to work with. I'm happy to hear you both and your guests had a great time! Hope to see you guys around soon at a friend's wedding. The pictures look amazing!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Riz Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 1000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    International
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Truly Ewers Events Wedding Planners

Amazing DJ - he knows how to create a party vibe. If you want to dance the night away - BOOK DJ RIZ!

• The Storybook Event Wedding Planners

DJ RIZ and his team are one of my ultimate favorite vendors to work with in Dallas/Fort Worth Area as a Wedding and Events DJ. We recently worked together for a Bride in Louisiana, and not did he assist in ensure our event schedule and details ran on time and smooth, but Riz went above and beyond and working a customized playlist that would caterer to both the couple and their guests to keep guests on the dance floor all 3 nights!

• MnMfoto Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Riz Entertainment is one of the best teams in the country! The team is comprised of highly experienced, entertaining, energetic, fun, flexible gentlemen. DJ Riz team brings it like no other. Sure, you can hire any DJ and they'll play a set of trendy music for you, but very few can deliver an experience that is customized to your style, your dream, your vision, and your taste of music. They take the couple on a journey, an experience where one truly feels like they are part of a bigger entertainment at the wedding. It's never a dull moment working with them, no matter the kind of crowd: young or old, DJ Riz gets them on their feet and hands in the air! These guys take great care of the bride and groom, their families and all the wedding guests. MnMfoto highly recommends them! Murtaza Siraj Principle Photographer | MnMfoto

• Dallas Dallas, TX, 75234 See on map
    Location of (DJ Riz Entertainment)