DJ Riz Entertainment Reviews

DJ Riz Entertainment 5
  • Reshma

Reshma Parikh · Married on 12/28/2019

Our favorite vendor!

DJ Riz, Jay Patel and the team delivered so HARD on our wedding weekend. The team not only spent so much time prior to our event to make sure each detail we wanted was meticulous, but they also treated us with the utmost respect, kindness, and care. DJ Riz Entertainment is a highly demanded vendor but you will never notice. They make you feel like you are a truly important to their business and overall story of their brand. The weekend of, they were the most hype we would have imagined. My husband’s baraat was his biggest shining moment, and because of them, it was an event to remember! We did a 90s hip hop + dhol beat baraat. No matter what type of music you love, DJ Riz and his team can make it happen!! Thank you to the amazing team for all the hard work, dedication and support. We’re sad it’s over!!!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Christina Thomas · Married on 12/10/2019

Hire Them!! You will not regret it!

I had DJ Nas of DJ Riz Entertainment DJ my wedding events in Cabo. It was the best decision I made! Ali was amazing. From the booking process to coordinating the timeline to the events everything was so easy. It is over a week after my wedding and my family members are still talking about the events and anytime the events come up, it goes back to how amazing our DJ was. We did not have the best experience with our wedding venue unfortunately, but Ali was there to step in and do things that were not even his job. This team will go above and beyond to make sure every aspect of your wedding is perfect. They genuinely care about their clients. Ali Dj'd all my wedding events and in addition he did an after party and no one every wanted him to stop! All the music was so different and kept the guests on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend Riz and his team. Best decision during my wedding planning!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Sameer

Sameer Badruddin · Married on 12/02/2019

Awesome group that kept the party alive!

What an awesome group of guys to work with, from planning to the night of! DJ Riz Entertainment just knows how to work weddings - they know how to work with other vendors, the venue, families/friends, bridal parties and were the life of the party. Highly recommend to any couple who wants to just not worry if the wedding will be jamming. These guys take care of all of it!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Anam

Anam · Married on 11/23/2019

AMAZING! They were perfect

DJ Moosa and DJ Riz were amazing to work with! There level of service was exceptional and attention to detail was so on point. They kept our guests on the dance floor all night long! DJs truly can make or break a wedding and DJ Moosa sure did make it AMAZING! They made our wedding perfect! I would TOTALLY recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Raina · Married on 11/09/2019

Riz Entertainment’s Fantastic Work

Riz Entertainment, and DJ Riz were spectacular. From the moment we signed them as our DJ in April, they have been engaged helping ensure that we had an absolute ball at our wedding. He was fully on top of everything, helping keep us on schedule and ensuring we had everything figured out. With his countless lists of popular songs used for different moments throughout the ceremony and reception, he made it easy for us to figure out some of the details that were eluding us.
    Nothing I've mentioned so far even covers the best part, the music at the actual events. He was the DJ for the sangeet, Bharat, Ceremony, and Reception, and it was ELECTRIC. The vibes were exactly what we were hoping for, he was ready to take any request we gave him, while ensuring it still fit and didn't sound out of place. He was also incredibly easy going and fun to work with.
    There is a reason that he kept coming up as the most popular South Asian DJ in the area, and he didn't disappoint. If you're looking for a great time, don't hesitate to hire DJ Riz.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Z

Ziyana · Married on 11/03/2019

Best DJ Ever

I knew Riz before I started wedding planning or getting engaged or anything. I’ve met Riz as a DJ at several weddings I’ve attended and also as a friend to a lot of my friends. When I first met him I told him that he’ll have to do my wedding and I wasn’t even engaged at that point. Everyone who knows Riz and his team knows that they’re the best out there. He’s wonderful as a person itself and he’s one of the best vendors you’ll work with trust me. He will make wedding planning super easy and would even help with the things that as a bride I stressed over like for example picking out a venue. My fiancé is from NY and he was adamant about talking to the DJ before booking them and just with the first conversation he had with Riz he was 100% sure he was going to be our DJ. We used Riz and his team for our ceremony and reception. We had Freddy and when I tell you we are still getting texts about how fun our wedding was and how great our DJ was is not an exaggeration. Freddy and Riz went above and beyond to make sure our guest had the best time. EVERYONE absolutely loved them and the dance floor was packed till end of the night and some more. People wanted to keep going even after the last call and Freddy made sure the dance floor was popping the WHOLE night. Any couple who’s looking for a DJ just don’t even look at anyone else and just book Riz because he’ll make sure everything is perfect. Trust me when I say that Riz would make sure that he will do everything in his power to make sure the event goes smooth and as a bride or groom you’ll never stress about the DJ. I wish I could give Riz more than 5 stars but he knows the love me and my fiancé have for him and we don’t even say he’s a vendor and we always say he’s a friend. Thank you for all that you did for us Riz and we love you

Sent on 11/05/2019

Mia Abraham · Married on 10/26/2019

Professional, Friendly, Flexible!

Riz and his team did an exceptional job at making our wedding everything we could have hoped for!
    The music, the “dancing on clouds” and the pyrotechnics were all ON POINT!
    Best part is, they literally take care of everything from dealing with the fire marshals to creating a Snapchat filter for us when we forgot!

Definitely recommend them!

DJ Riz Entertainment 6
    DJ Riz Entertainment 7
    Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Saranya

Saranya Sundaram · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful DJ Team!

DJ Riz and his team were amazing to work with! Throughout the tedious year-long wedding planning, they were responsive and collaborative every step of the way. Everything they did was organized, which made our wedding weekend that much more memorable! Riz connected us with vendors and coordinated efficiently with our planners and other vendors to make sure everything ran absolutely smoothly. They engaged our audience through every event and came up with creative ways to have more fun on the dance floor. We received so many compliments and highly recommend him and his team!

DJ Riz Entertainment 8
    DJ Riz Entertainment 9
    DJ Riz Entertainment 10
    DJ Riz Entertainment 11
    Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Zach

Zach Adams · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommended

We were fortunate enough to meet DJ Riz at a friend of ours wedding and we loved his music and personality so much that we booked him for our own wedding. It was one of the best choices that we made. He is a true professional and incorporated our own style into the music played. He is an excellent MC and will definitely keep the dance floor packed the whole night. Only problem is you will not want the party to ever stop. I would highly recommend DJ Riz and his team.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Niya · Married on 08/31/2019

Professional, entertaining, fun. Highly recommend

Riz and his team DELIVER with results. These guys are amazing. They were our EASIEST vendor to work with. All communication was easy and efficient. Riz MADE the effort to communicate with us and get things done. We never even needed to contact him. We had to chase other vendors down but Riz made sure he got everything from us in advance without us ever needing to contact him. This is a huge plus for Riz and his team and made our planning easy. The night of the wedding, they delivered with flawless results. Our crowd surprises were on point and never missed. Bridal party entrances and second entrances were loud and hype. DJ Freddie MC'ed every aspect to perfection and made sure the crowd was engaged and had every hype factor in play to provide the best effects. Our reviews from each guest was that our wedding was the most fun wedding they have been to the entire year of 2019. It showed as our dance floor continued past the ending time and past when the lights were on. Guests were still dancing while the hotel was cleaning up. As a couple, we could not have asked for anything more. We had such a great time and highly recommend DJ Riz and his team with no hesitation. Worth every penny.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Govind Krishnan · Married on 08/25/2019

Stop Your DJ Search Now.

Indian weddings are giant! We had around 500 guests at our wedding and reception and here's the truly great thing about DJ Riz... He kept every single one of them entertained! To some extent, it's easy to play some songs and the 30-40 people who are going to dance will dance to anything. But to give every single person at the wedding entertained, that is something else! DJ Riz was so easy to work with, so helpful, and so creative. He had so many ideas to make the reception the best, most amazing party I have ever had in my life!

Of course, it goes without saying that the music he plays is perfect. My wife and I are Tamil and we wanted a good music of Tamil, Bollywood, and Western music and DJ Riz had the perfect blend. On a personal note, my baraat was the best and DJ Riz was the key reason for that.

I cannot recommend DJ Riz highly enough. Stop your DJ search right now, because you've found the right guy and the right team.

DJ Riz Entertainment 12
    DJ Riz Entertainment 13
    Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Mariam

Mariam · Married on 07/12/2019

Best DJ in the business!!!

Riz and his team were AMAZING! They really know how to bring a party to life. I couldn’t be more thankful for how well he streamlined our wedding playlist along with the up beat party hits that had my guests dancing non stop!! We also had the perfect lighting set up, which again, was a DJ Riz Entertainment speciality. . A DJ can make or break your wedding, so going with the best in the business was an obvious choice. Thank you for your superb service, Riz! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Shalini Vaid · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing wedding DJ!

DJ Riz and his team did a fantastic job at all our wedding events. He managed to get everyone out on the dance floor and is definitely one of the best DJ's in the business! He played a good mix of Indian and American music and definitely listened to our song requests. So glad we hired him, everyone had a blast thanks to DJ Riz!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Kiran

Kiran · Married on 06/28/2019

Couldn’t have anyone better!

DJ Riz Entertainment, was AMAZING!!! We couldn’t be any more happier with the service they provided! They were quick and efficient in responding to our emails, answered all our questions, and most importantly the guest loved them also! I think the most critical part of weddings would be having the best music because that’s what the guest remember the most! And let me tell you, our family, friends, and guests LOVED the music! Highly highly recommended DJ Riz Entertainment!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Dhruti Patel · Married on 06/26/2019

Best time of my life

DJ Riz was the heartbeat of fun at my wedding and reception! He was timely, patient and worked tirelessly to make our wedding and reception a success.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Meghana

Meghana Bellary · Married on 06/14/2019

Perfect for Big Weddings!

DJ RIZ Entertainment was awesome! Kept the crowd on the dance floor until the very end and catered to all requests! We're so glad we got a chance to work with them for our wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Sonya Dasharathy · Married on 06/14/2019

Baraat, ceremony, and reception!

DJ Riz and his team were awesome! He was very responsive initially and throughout the wedding planning process. He was accepting to specific requests for the ceremony music and also throughout the reception, seamlessly tying in any song requests to his playlist. We got so many compliments on the music during the reception from both Indian and non-Indian people. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Alexander Chiu · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ

Working with DJ Riz was very pleasant. They were very accommodating even when we had to make some last minute changes to the contract and figuring out the logistics was simple. The music itself was extremely popular (they asked for an initial set of songs to work off of) and the MCing was also efficient and energetic. Our team was DJ Nas and DJ Z and they were both really easy to talk to about everything.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Vi Jeevaraj

Vi Jeevaraj · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience

DJ Riz and his team is one of the best in the business! We had our wedding this past May and our guests are still raving about how fun and entertaining our reception was and we owe it all to DJ Riz & DJ Freddy Mac for their amazing partnership and experience in making this all happen for us! Working with DJ Riz and Freddy Mac was easy, they had all the experience to manage the vibe on the dance floor without us stressing over the details. Thank you again for making our wedding day a memorable one!!!

DJ Riz Entertainment 14
    DJ Riz Entertainment 15
    Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Punit

Punit Patel · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Riz and Freddy were amazing throughout the whole wedding process and our events. They were both extremely dedicated and easy to work with. They have amazing customer service. There was never any lag in communication and they had all of our music selections ready to go for the events. The reception especially flowed very well from beginning to end. Riz’s blog posts of other vendors and wedding info were super helpful along the way. Freddy and Riz were at our events and they both definitely kept the party alive and hyped. Everyone had a great time at the wedding and we continue to get compliments on how amazing the music and energy level was. Definitely recommend them for any event needing a DJ. We can’t wait to use them again in the future.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Hiren Patel · Married on 04/20/2019

Have a blast!

If you want someone that is concerned with how good of a time you are having then these guys are for you!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Varun Singh · Married on 03/30/2019

Immaculate Disc Jockeys

DJ Riz and DJ Nas were absolutely amazing. They took a lot of time before the wedding talking to us over email and phone to make sure everything was sorted out and ready. The actual wedding went perfectly smoothly, including all of the Sangeet performances and Reception night dances, and many of our guests commented on how great the music was. They kept the dance floor lit the entire night, did a great job MC’ing, and really worked with us to make it our event with our music. They even organized a live sound setup with a sound guy and equipment so we could play some music the night of our reception. Thank you guys so much for everything you truly made our wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Akash and Brijal · Married on 03/10/2019

Had my family dancing all night long!

It’s been almost a year since our wedding and we still feel just as delighted as we did then about choosing DJ Riz to be the DJ for the biggest day of our lives.

As everyone knows, wedding planning can be stressful and I know how cliché the following statement sounds, but seriously - from the very first day I inquired to have Riz work his magic to the very last second, Riz was accommodating, helpful, and more than anything I could have asked for in a DJ.

One key example of Riz’s customer service is this - I had a minor freak out two weeks before the wedding because I thought some technical equipment wasn’t going to work at my venue, my brother and I called Riz and he picked up right away. Mind you, he was at home with his children and could have easily sent me to voicemail, but he answered immediately, put me at ease, and talked me through it. In addition to that, there was a point when a vendor was fibbing about being able to follow through with something I had requested and Riz being the pro he is, maintained his professionalism while still being fully transparent, which is something that truly stuck out to me and I respect to this day.

I can go on and on, but I’ll leave my review with this – Riz had my friends and family dancing on the dance floor all night long. My Sangeet pictures are a pure reflection of the entertainment DJ Riz provided and we are forever grateful.

Akash and Brijal

DJ Riz Entertainment 16
    DJ Riz Entertainment 17
    DJ Riz Entertainment 18
    DJ Riz Entertainment 19
    DJ Riz Entertainment 20
    Sent on 12/20/2019

M Patel · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing DJ! Keeps you dancing!

Understood our vision and executed to it perfectly - even matched items with a different vendor so the whole space would look put together. Best decision to hire DJ Riz and his team!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Aly M · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing! So Much More than Just a DJ!

I've been to a few events with DJ Riz and always had a blast. True treat was when I worked with him for my wedding. Not only did he help me with all the different aspects of the big night (easy to purchase packages, lighting, etc.), but made it clear that he truly cared to make the event special for us. His commitment to making your event special and working with you to genuinely make your event unforgettable is what set him apart from anyone I know. Strongly recommend DJ Riz to anyone.

Sent on 01/15/2019