123 Reviews for DJ Riz Entertainment

Video Projection (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Flat Screen (3)
122 DJ Riz Entertainment Reviews

We chose DJ Riz & Team without even talking to any other DJ in town. Their response time was impeccable and it was evident that they really cared to give us that personal touch. Overall, I feel that Riz & team really did go above and beyond to make sure the event went well. Thank you for working with us and we will definitely be recommending you as the number one choice in DJ.

Profile Picture Tanya, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic experience with DJ Riz! Music was on point for the occasion. Highly recommend this DJ Riz.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We don’t know what to say about DJ Riz because he is so unbelievable. He made our wedding incredible. All of our guests have been raving about DJ Riz. He made Sangeet so organized and had a room of 400 paying attention to every minute of performances and speeches; he had the groom’s side dancing like crazy at 9 in the morning during Baraat; he timed the music perfectly for the religious ceremonies; and he kept the party going into late in the evening Saturday night. Riz was so good to us throughout the weekend, that on a few occasions, our guests came up to us wondering if he was our uncle! DJ Riz is worth every penny. Trust us, you will not regret hiring him.

Profile Picture Kripa, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Riz was the easiest vendor to work with out of most, if not all, of the vendors we used for our wedding. Extremely accommodating to our customized song lists, mixing songs for dance performances for us ahead of time, and being able to blend different genres for a great, fun balance. Moreover, he continued for an extra hour past 1 AM because people would not leave the dance floor. Real team player and prioritizes a great wedding over anything else.

Profile Picture Alejandro, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was an absolute joy working with DJ Riz and his team! He was very prompt in responding to texts and emails throughout the planning process. He went above and beyond for us before, during, and after our wedding weekend. The dance floor during our reception was completely packed until the very last minute. We received SO many compliments from guests stating it was the most fun reception they've attended. I highly recommend DJ Riz Entertainment. He will make sure everyone is having a great time and he is so easy to work with.

Profile Picture Hemali, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a great time! Thanks for all of your help! Music selection was exactly what we needed for all of the events.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC

For our wedding in Kansas City, we wanted a DJ who could help us create the celebration we wanted. We hired DJ Riz’s team for our wedding and they have been among the best decisions we made over the course of planning our wedding. They took care to know us, research our background (they knew what kind of Indian people we were and what language each of us spoke) and our taste in music. They even brought in their own equipment for the mobile Baraat when our sound provider told them he was unable to help them with it 9 days before the wedding! DJ Freddy and DJ Aditya did an incredible job at our sangeet, baraat, wedding ceremony and the reception. The choice of music was always perfect for the moment and the Emceeing filled the room with energy.
Overall, our experience with DJ Riz Entertainment surpassed all our expectations. They didn’t just deliver our vision of a seamless fusion of Indian and American music. They were a part of many of our most memorable moments at every event of the wedding. In the days following the wedding, we have all talked to each other at length about how they made our wedding better with their energy. We are elated to have had them be a part of our wedding and would strongly recommend them to all.

Profile Picture Sashi, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for keeping our reception so hype the WHOLE night and staying with our crazy guests until 1 am! Tobin and I think the only reason everyone had this much fun was Bc of the way you guys MCd and kept the crowd alive with the perfect combination of music. Thank you for the perfect colors for uplighting and making the music loud during performances. The funniest part was when all the uncles including my dad kept saying “the dhol player was my favorite part!!!” My asian friends even want to hire him for their wedding now... LOL. We are so happy we chose you. I hope if I have any other event I’ll get to call you guys again!

Profile Picture Jainy, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

amazing experience with Riz! Went out of his way to ensure we got what we wanted =)

Profile Picture Parita, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Riz Entertainment is by far the BEST DJ and entertainment company you could ask for. DJ Riz and his team are unbelievable. We used them for our Indian Wedding. DJ Riz had everyone (both kids and adults) up and dancing the whole night until the hotel closed us down. The music was spot on and was incredible. There is no question that we would hire them again if we have another event to plan. I highly recommend DJ Riz Entertainment!

Profile Picture Molly, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We knew that we wanted Riz to be our DJ way before we even had our venue (in fact, he was our vendor that we booked!). My husband and I have attended several weddings where Riz and his team have worked their magic. Not only do they bring upbeat music, lights, special effects, and energy (just to name a few), they also know how to get your guests hyped up. Our reception was on a Sunday night and one of our biggest fears was how we can keep our guests engaged. Riz and I chatted a few days before the wedding and he gave his opinion on what songs we can play when the crowd starts to fizzle. Sure enough, the dance floor was full the entire night! I am so glad we trusted Riz and his team. All of our guests were gushing over how energetic and fun our reception was. Thank you so much! Will recommend them for years to come!

Profile Picture Humera , 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Riz and the team did an amazing job, from start to finish. The team was very helpful in providing feedback and making the event as stress-free as possible. The event was amazing and all of our family and friends enjoyed every moment! We highly recommend DJ Riz and his team, they will do an amazing job!

Profile Picture Ricky, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We're so happy that we went with DJ Riz! The music was one of our most important aspects to our wedding weekend and we couldn't be happier with DJ Nas. DJ Nas, along with Sam, Zee, and Colter took care of our Mehndi, ceremony, and reception. We had a fusion wedding and they did a fantastic job of keeping the whole crowd engaged and having fun on both sides. The music selection was based off of a list that we provided and DJ Riz and his team did an amazing job of playing our music while also reading the room and playing what kept everyone on the dance floor. We had multiple guests from out of town, and even from Pakistan who commented on how great our DJ was and that they hadn't noticed before how a good DJ can make or break the event. DJ Riz is very easy to work with, he responds to all inquires we had quickly and professionally. I would absolutely recommend him for weddings and we'd love to work with his team again for events in the future.

Profile Picture Jake, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had 4 events within a 24 hour span between two different venues next door to one another, and everything was put on flawlessly. All instructions and timelines were adhered to and the music flowed very naturally between the Mehndi, Baraat, Ceremonies and Reception. Riz and his team invest a lot of time preparing for your event schedule and thus the end result is an execution they make look so easy. DJ Skillz was our DJ and MC for the weekend and ran the events to perfection. He was energized and professional, and when the music/dance floor needed a change of pace, he provided one. When planning a wedding, your DJ hire is one of, if not most critical hire especially for our culture. Riz and his team have a lot of experience and coverage in the DFW market and have likely worked with darn near any other vendor/venue you are considering working with, which makes life easier for everyone so details don't fall through the cracks.

This was a memorable occasion for our families and I'm thankful Riz, Skillz and their team helped make it happen
- Ravi and Judith.

Profile Picture Ravi, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Riz is the best! He created an awesome experience at our Sangeet, Baraat, and Wedding Reception. He has a broad range from 90's hip hop to contemporary Hindi songs which is just what we were looking for. The company's emcee services are top notch as well and really added to the laughter and joy of our events.

Profile Picture Sonia, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Great Job!!

Profile Picture Yasmeen, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Riz and team did an excellent job with our fusion wedding! They combined Indian, American, and Spanish music perfectly so no one left the dance floor all night long during the reception. They also did a great job with the Mobile Baraat combining Indian and Spanish music so both families and friend groups wanted to dance the whole time even though it was 8am!! My husband and I had an Indian wedding with American elements as he is mostly Hispanic and I am Indian. DJ Riz did a great job bringing together all of the elements and made everyone excited and happy!

Profile Picture Sree, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Riz was my DJ for my Sangeet. And the whole team was AMAZING! Not only did they have a great playlist, but they were super interactive with the guests and made sure everyone was having a great time. They were so easy to work with. Throughout my wedding planning process, DJ Riz would check up on me to make sure I didn't have any questions, which I greatly appreciated. I could tell the team's main goal was to make sure the bride and groom were beyond happy. We could not have chosen a better DJ. Thank you for making our Sangeet absolutely unforgettable!

Profile Picture Rashmi, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hands down one of our fave vendors! Him and his team went above and beyond their "DJ" role and did so much more for my husband and I. They're so great to work with and provide support and guidance throughout. Their instant responses to messages I would send them at 12am would instantly get a response. HIGHLY recommend them. They're hands down the BEST in this industry.

Profile Picture Farah, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Riz was amazing to work with! Communication was prompt and always professional! Sam and Jay did a great job at my husband’s 40th Birthday! Guests were dancing the entire night!

Profile Picture Deepa, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not thank DJ Riz Entertainment enough for everything they did for our spectacular wedding weekend.
Not only they brought the party but they also helped all of us with anything we needed at all.
It was so great to have them on our side throughout the weekend.
Days after my dad is still talking about how great the team was and we sure hope to see them again soon,

Profile Picture Mehreen, 2/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can’t say enough about DJ Riz except that you can’t go wrong having him as your DJ. I wasn’t an easy bride to deal with since I was getting new ideas almost everyday and changing everything over and over again. Riz didn’t complain and was always happy to do whatever I asked. His customer service is like nothing I’ve seen before. My wedding weekend turned out to be a popular weekend and he even called me months prior to make sure my search for vendors was going okay and asking how he could help. I want to hire Riz for every event! Every single one of my guests had a blast dancing and listening to his music. Thank you for everything Riz!

Profile Picture Ambica, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking for a DJ in the Dallas area, save yourself a ton of time and stress and hire DJ Riz Entertainment. We used them for our wedding last weekend and they are absolutely AMAZING. They had us and our guests on the dance floor literally the entire night (my feet weren't happy but the rest of me was loving it). They play awesome music and will work with you every step of the way to make sure the music is exactly what you want. We got so many compliments from our guests about DJ Nas and Jay Patel who was emcee'ing, both of them were phenomenal. Not only was the music incredible, they also had a bunch of special effects to make our reception magical. They organized tons of fun group photos and activities like a dance off between guests. DJ Riz is also super responsive to emails/calls and was on top of things at every point in the process leading up to the event. These guys were one of the few vendors we worked with that never gave us a reason to worry and then somehow managed to overdeliver on the night of, and we had pretty damn high expectations. They are experts at what they do and I could not recommend them more strongly. #wortheverypennyandthensome

Profile Picture Nisha, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Riz and his team are the absolute best. If you haven't been to a reception where they are DJing, you have truly missed out. From our very first email interactions to meetings to discuss our wedding day plans, song lists, and special extras, Riz was completely focused on crafting a unique experience for our guests that highlighted us as a couple. He did everything behind the scenes - we provided him with songs and general timelines, and he crafted the perfect reception. We can not thank him enough for everything he did to make our night so special. It was a non-stop party, and we literally had to push people out the door after the last dance. Confetti cannons, dhol players, monograms - you name it, he will take care of it. Thank you, Riz!!!!

Profile Picture Jency, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting