DJ Riz Entertainment Reviews

180 Reviews for DJ Riz Entertainment

• Afsha

Afsha Lakhani · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Absolutely amazing

DJ Riz and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with! They made Fahim and my wedding weekend extremely lively and got everyone on the dance floor and catered to all audiences. We loved having them and would HIGHLY recommend them to other couples for their wedding weekend!

Sent on 01/28/2020

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Afsha for the kind words. You and Fahim were awesome all weekend long. Thank you for having us be a part of the celebrations!
  • Mariam

Mariam Balaparya Ejaz · Getting married on 05/11/2021

Spectacular and professional! Created an unbelievable experience during our wedding!!

There are no words to describe how blown away my guests, my husband & I were with DJ Riz & his team. I had booked Riz back in April based off of reviews of friends that had worked him previously and I am so glad I did. It was extremely important to me to work with a team that understood my vision for each event and Riz absolutely delivered. He took his time to work with me in regards to the uplighting, the music selection (he made some great suggestions!) and was patient through the changes I made. I knew from the moment I spoke with him that he is a professional vendor that goes above and beyond for his clients. I had a wedding freak out the day before our first event & he called me immediately to tell me everything would work out — his calming presence during the events made me forget about everything that could go wrong and he reminded me to actually ENJOY my wedding!

This doesn’t even begin to cover how amazing Riz’s DJ’ing skills are. He was our DJ and MC for the Mehndi, Wedding Reception & Valima and was spectacular!! I gave him a general idea of the type of music we liked and he crafted the perfect ambiance for each of the events. Our Mehndi was our favorite event of the entire week because of Riz - he absolutely KILLED it and our guests were dancing non-stop! I really wanted our guests to enjoy every aspect of the wedding & to this day, I have people reminiscing about how the DJ was on point.

Riz and his team pay attention to the little details and they stay engaged throughout the entire process. I was able to reach out with any questions I had and Riz would get back to me via email/phone within an hour. There’s no doubt that Riz and his team are one the best South Asian DJs - they’re professional, reliable and strive to provide the best experience possible. I highly recommend DJ Riz & his team — they made our wedding incredibly special & provided an unforgettable and unique experience not only for us, but our guests as well!

Sent on 02/07/2020

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Mariam, thank you so much for the beautiful words. This means so much to us. Loved entertaining for you, Faisal, and all your guests all three nights! You guys are amazing! Three nights of partying with a cool couple was a blast. Thank you for having us DJ for your mehndi, wedding, and valima in Austin and Dallas.

Anjali Cherian and Christy George · Married on 06/20/2020

Best DJ entertainment ever!!!

DRE was phenomenal! In this trying time of pandemic they were encouraging, and fully supportive to make our dream wedding come to life. From the up lights , dancing on a cloud to the song selections and the hype DJ/MC were simply exceptional! We would recommend them for any event especially one that will leave a lasting memory!

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Jerin

Jerin George · Married on 02/15/2020

Phenomenal!

We are so grateful that we hired DJ Riz and his crew for our special day. His team made our night one to remember. If we could describe his team in one word, it would be ENERGY. Their crew bought a lot of energy and hype to our wedding day. We could tell all the guests were being entertained while they were eating dinner and dancing the night away in the dance floor. DJ Riz and his team are worth every penny! Definitely worth hiring for your special day!

Sent on 03/25/2020

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jerin. You and Tina were a blast to work with. I'm happy to hear you both and your guests had a great time! Hope to see you guys around soon at a friend's wedding. The pictures look amazing!

Shawn · Married on 02/15/2020

Top Notch!

Our engagement was completely enhanced thanks to DJ Riz and his team! My brother recommended him to me since DJ Riz also helped with his wedding and I have to agree that booking him was the best decision I could have made. His team ensured our guests were entertained and happy.

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Adnan

Adnan & Shaila · Married on 01/04/2020

They keep the party going!

DJ Riz and the team are amazing! The team is flexible, knowledgeable, professional and most importantly super organized! There are so many decisions, thoughts and planning that goes into a wedding. Our main concern was always wanting all of our guests to have an amazing time. I put in so much emphasis on the decisions with decoration, food and cake and the one compliment I continued to receive that night and days and days after was my DJ! The dance floor was NEVER empty because DJ Riz and the team keeps the party going!! They literally go ABOVE and BEYOND expectations. Book DJ Riz and you will not regret your decision! He made our wedding perfect and we know without him, it wouldn't have been as perfect as it was!

Sent on 03/26/2020

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Adnan and Shaila for having us be a part of your special wedding weekend. You guys are truly awesome, and thank you for the kinds words. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.
  • Reshma

Reshma Parikh · Married on 12/28/2019

Our favorite vendor!

DJ Riz, Jay Patel and the team delivered so HARD on our wedding weekend. The team not only spent so much time prior to our event to make sure each detail we wanted was meticulous, but they also treated us with the utmost respect, kindness, and care. DJ Riz Entertainment is a highly demanded vendor but you will never notice. They make you feel like you are a truly important to their business and overall story of their brand. The weekend of, they were the most hype we would have imagined. My husband’s baraat was his biggest shining moment, and because of them, it was an event to remember! We did a 90s hip hop + dhol beat baraat. No matter what type of music you love, DJ Riz and his team can make it happen!! Thank you to the amazing team for all the hard work, dedication and support. We’re sad it’s over!!!

Sent on 01/06/2020

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

December 2019 ended with a bang thanks to this amazing couple! Reshma and Marshall knew how to party and keep the energy up all weekend. We loved being in Austin for you guys. We're sad it's over too, but no worries we'll always being seeing you guys at more of the friend's weddings coming up! You guys were truly awesome!

Christina Thomas · Married on 12/10/2019

Hire Them!! You will not regret it!

I had DJ Nas of DJ Riz Entertainment DJ my wedding events in Cabo. It was the best decision I made! Ali was amazing. From the booking process to coordinating the timeline to the events everything was so easy. It is over a week after my wedding and my family members are still talking about the events and anytime the events come up, it goes back to how amazing our DJ was. We did not have the best experience with our wedding venue unfortunately, but Ali was there to step in and do things that were not even his job. This team will go above and beyond to make sure every aspect of your wedding is perfect. They genuinely care about their clients. Ali Dj'd all my wedding events and in addition he did an after party and no one every wanted him to stop! All the music was so different and kept the guests on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend Riz and his team. Best decision during my wedding planning!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Congrats to you and Jerry! Such a wonderful couple to work it! It was extra special for us to be a part of the festivities. Heard Cabo will never forget your wedding weekend and of course the after party!
  • Sameer

Sameer Badruddin · Married on 12/02/2019

Awesome group that kept the party alive!

What an awesome group of guys to work with, from planning to the night of! DJ Riz Entertainment just knows how to work weddings - they know how to work with other vendors, the venue, families/friends, bridal parties and were the life of the party. Highly recommend to any couple who wants to just not worry if the wedding will be jamming. These guys take care of all of it!

Sent on 01/03/2020

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Sameer for all the love! You and Farha were a blast to work with and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
  • Anam

Anam · Married on 11/23/2019

AMAZING! They were perfect

DJ Moosa and DJ Riz were amazing to work with! There level of service was exceptional and attention to detail was so on point. They kept our guests on the dance floor all night long! DJs truly can make or break a wedding and DJ Moosa sure did make it AMAZING! They made our wedding perfect! I would TOTALLY recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 12/20/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

It's awesome to know when a couple knows our DJ's before they became DJ's. Nas loved djing for your wedding weekend. Glad to hear we made yours and Aamir's wedding so perfect!

YASODA · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing dj!

DJ Riz and his team were phenomenal during our wedding weekend. They are amazing to work with. My husband and I have nothing but great things to say. From the moment we booked with Riz he was consistently engaged throughout our wedding planning. Our conversations were not only about our wedding weekend but he truly cares about the couple and getting to know them better. Our guests were dancing until the lights came on til 1AM. Nonstop bangers and amazing energy. My husband loved the baarat and how it was engaging with the guests. It was around 50 F our wedding morning and the grooms side continued to dance through because it was THAT enjoyable. If you want amazing vibes, great communication, and exceptional service, look no further than Riz and his team. They are truly the best.

Sent on 04/28/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Raina · Married on 11/09/2019

Riz Entertainment’s Fantastic Work

Riz Entertainment, and DJ Riz were spectacular. From the moment we signed them as our DJ in April, they have been engaged helping ensure that we had an absolute ball at our wedding. He was fully on top of everything, helping keep us on schedule and ensuring we had everything figured out. With his countless lists of popular songs used for different moments throughout the ceremony and reception, he made it easy for us to figure out some of the details that were eluding us.
    Nothing I've mentioned so far even covers the best part, the music at the actual events. He was the DJ for the sangeet, Bharat, Ceremony, and Reception, and it was ELECTRIC. The vibes were exactly what we were hoping for, he was ready to take any request we gave him, while ensuring it still fit and didn't sound out of place. He was also incredibly easy going and fun to work with.
    There is a reason that he kept coming up as the most popular South Asian DJ in the area, and he didn't disappoint. If you're looking for a great time, don't hesitate to hire DJ Riz.

Sent on 11/24/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ashley for the marvelous words. We truly feel loved by you, Nikhil, and both your families. Thank you for having us be a part of the celebrations. We would do it all over again in a heartbeat!
  • Z

Ziyana · Married on 11/03/2019

Best DJ Ever

I knew Riz before I started wedding planning or getting engaged or anything. I’ve met Riz as a DJ at several weddings I’ve attended and also as a friend to a lot of my friends. When I first met him I told him that he’ll have to do my wedding and I wasn’t even engaged at that point. Everyone who knows Riz and his team knows that they’re the best out there. He’s wonderful as a person itself and he’s one of the best vendors you’ll work with trust me. He will make wedding planning super easy and would even help with the things that as a bride I stressed over like for example picking out a venue. My fiancé is from NY and he was adamant about talking to the DJ before booking them and just with the first conversation he had with Riz he was 100% sure he was going to be our DJ. We used Riz and his team for our ceremony and reception. We had Freddy and when I tell you we are still getting texts about how fun our wedding was and how great our DJ was is not an exaggeration. Freddy and Riz went above and beyond to make sure our guest had the best time. EVERYONE absolutely loved them and the dance floor was packed till end of the night and some more. People wanted to keep going even after the last call and Freddy made sure the dance floor was popping the WHOLE night. Any couple who’s looking for a DJ just don’t even look at anyone else and just book Riz because he’ll make sure everything is perfect. Trust me when I say that Riz would make sure that he will do everything in his power to make sure the event goes smooth and as a bride or groom you’ll never stress about the DJ. I wish I could give Riz more than 5 stars but he knows the love me and my fiancé have for him and we don’t even say he’s a vendor and we always say he’s a friend. Thank you for all that you did for us Riz and we love you

Sent on 11/05/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Ziyana! This truly means so much to us. We loved being there for you and Prem. The fireworks were amazing and the guests loved it. You guys will hold a special place in the DRE hall of fame of best couples for sure!
  • Mia

Mia Abraham · Married on 10/26/2019

Professional, Friendly, Flexible!

Riz and his team did an exceptional job at making our wedding everything we could have hoped for!
    The music, the “dancing on clouds” and the pyrotechnics were all ON POINT!
    Best part is, they literally take care of everything from dealing with the fire marshals to creating a Snapchat filter for us when we forgot!

Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/31/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Loved being there for your daytime reception! Congrats Mia and Jisen. Thank you so much for the kind words and glad you enjoyed the special effects.
  • Rashmi

Rashmi Anandampillai · Married on 10/19/2019

These guys are the bomb!

A bunch of my friends recommended these guys so I figured why not, completely expecting that they wouldn't be available on relatively short notice, but man are we glad they were! They just blew us and all our guests away with how fun and engaging they were! Right from the moment I got in touch with Riz to the end of the reception, these guys were a dream to work with! Super responsive and organized - everything was so seamlessly executed. Aamir was our DJ and MC for the night, and he was simply amazing! There wasn't a minute when the dance floor wasn't packed because people just didn't want to leave, the music was that good! All we kept hearing about for months after the reception was how good our DJ was and we couldn't agree more. What we envisioned was a fun reception with a full dance floor and these guys made that happen! If they're available for your event, hire them - you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • Saranya

Saranya Sundaram · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful DJ Team!

DJ Riz and his team were amazing to work with! Throughout the tedious year-long wedding planning, they were responsive and collaborative every step of the way. Everything they did was organized, which made our wedding weekend that much more memorable! Riz connected us with vendors and coordinated efficiently with our planners and other vendors to make sure everything ran absolutely smoothly. They engaged our audience through every event and came up with creative ways to have more fun on the dance floor. We received so many compliments and highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 12/26/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Saranya! Thank you for such beautiful words. You and Nirav looked so happy all weekend long and we are glad we could bring those smiles to you both. What a weekend filled with lots of partying! Love the pictures.
  • Zach

Zach Adams · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommended

We were fortunate enough to meet DJ Riz at a friend of ours wedding and we loved his music and personality so much that we booked him for our own wedding. It was one of the best choices that we made. He is a true professional and incorporated our own style into the music played. He is an excellent MC and will definitely keep the dance floor packed the whole night. Only problem is you will not want the party to ever stop. I would highly recommend DJ Riz and his team.

Sent on 12/18/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Zach for the wonderful words. You and Ragini were so awesome all weekend long and California really knew how to party with you both.

Niya · Married on 08/31/2019

Professional, entertaining, fun. Highly recommend

Riz and his team DELIVER with results. These guys are amazing. They were our EASIEST vendor to work with. All communication was easy and efficient. Riz MADE the effort to communicate with us and get things done. We never even needed to contact him. We had to chase other vendors down but Riz made sure he got everything from us in advance without us ever needing to contact him. This is a huge plus for Riz and his team and made our planning easy. The night of the wedding, they delivered with flawless results. Our crowd surprises were on point and never missed. Bridal party entrances and second entrances were loud and hype. DJ Freddie MC'ed every aspect to perfection and made sure the crowd was engaged and had every hype factor in play to provide the best effects. Our reviews from each guest was that our wedding was the most fun wedding they have been to the entire year of 2019. It showed as our dance floor continued past the ending time and past when the lights were on. Guests were still dancing while the hotel was cleaning up. As a couple, we could not have asked for anything more. We had such a great time and highly recommend DJ Riz and his team with no hesitation. Worth every penny.

Sent on 12/29/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Glad you enjoyed every minute of the process and loved the entertainment even more on the day of. Freddy loved being there for you and Jinu! Thank you for all the love you guys showed us.

Govind Krishnan · Married on 08/25/2019

Stop Your DJ Search Now.

Indian weddings are giant! We had around 500 guests at our wedding and reception and here's the truly great thing about DJ Riz... He kept every single one of them entertained! To some extent, it's easy to play some songs and the 30-40 people who are going to dance will dance to anything. But to give every single person at the wedding entertained, that is something else! DJ Riz was so easy to work with, so helpful, and so creative. He had so many ideas to make the reception the best, most amazing party I have ever had in my life!

Of course, it goes without saying that the music he plays is perfect. My wife and I are Tamil and we wanted a good music of Tamil, Bollywood, and Western music and DJ Riz had the perfect blend. On a personal note, my baraat was the best and DJ Riz was the key reason for that.

I cannot recommend DJ Riz highly enough. Stop your DJ search right now, because you've found the right guy and the right team.

Sent on 11/10/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

This was a party I'll never forget! We loved being there for you and Aarthy! From the baraat to the reception it was a nonstop party.

Seher Bachooali · Married on 08/03/2019

Hyped the weekend!

Thank you DJ Riz for helping us have an amazing wedding weeekend! We couldn’t imagine trusting anyone else with our special weekend after having worked with you! DJ Riz is such a kind, professional and hype entertainment vendor. I would pick him over and over again and also recommend him to any and all future brides. From booking his services to the end of the wedding weekend Riz was available and accommodating. Do yourself a favor and leave the entertainment to Riz and his crew, they’re the real MVP’s!

Sent on 05/14/2020
  • Mariam

Mariam · Married on 07/12/2019

Best DJ in the business!!!

Riz and his team were AMAZING! They really know how to bring a party to life. I couldn’t be more thankful for how well he streamlined our wedding playlist along with the up beat party hits that had my guests dancing non stop!! We also had the perfect lighting set up, which again, was a DJ Riz Entertainment speciality. . A DJ can make or break your wedding, so going with the best in the business was an obvious choice. Thank you for your superb service, Riz! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 07/28/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Mariam, thank you so much for the kind words! The team and I loved being there for you and Jeremy! It was a fun wedding at the Knotting Hill Place with you guys and the lovely guests.

Shalini Vaid · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing wedding DJ!

DJ Riz and his team did a fantastic job at all our wedding events. He managed to get everyone out on the dance floor and is definitely one of the best DJ's in the business! He played a good mix of Indian and American music and definitely listened to our song requests. So glad we hired him, everyone had a blast thanks to DJ Riz!

Sent on 07/10/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Shalini for the sweet words. Glad we could be there for you and Anupam! It was a wedding we will never forget! Such awesome families.

Dhara Patel · Married on 06/29/2019

Best dj ever!

We could not have picked a better group of DJ’s for our wedding! DJ Riz especially did everything he could to make me feel like the bride of the century and ensure that our guests enjoyed themselves! There was not a single person who wasn’t on our dance floor at the reception!!! I would not recommend anyone besides DJ Riz Entertainment for any of your events! They will make the weekend the most memorable weekend of your life!!!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Kiran

Kiran · Married on 06/28/2019

Couldn’t have anyone better!

DJ Riz Entertainment, was AMAZING!!! We couldn’t be any more happier with the service they provided! They were quick and efficient in responding to our emails, answered all our questions, and most importantly the guest loved them also! I think the most critical part of weddings would be having the best music because that’s what the guest remember the most! And let me tell you, our family, friends, and guests LOVED the music! Highly highly recommended DJ Riz Entertainment!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Congrats to you and Asif! Your wedding weekend was a blast to be a part of! Everyone loved dancing to the music and mixing style and we are so happy to hear you both enjoyed it as well!

Dhruti Patel · Married on 06/26/2019

Best time of my life

DJ Riz was the heartbeat of fun at my wedding and reception! He was timely, patient and worked tirelessly to make our wedding and reception a success.

Sent on 06/26/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Dhruti for the kind words. Glad you and Hament had a blast! It was a fun party with great people.