DJ on the Side Entertainment

DJ on the Side Entertainment

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

111 Reviews for DJ on the Side Entertainment

Chris is amazing to work with and makes the whole wedding planning process a breeze. With his website, choosing songs is so easy. He even created a timeline for the reception for us so we didn't have to worry about it. He kept the guests dancing and having fun the whole evening! Definitely a good choice!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris made the whole process of selecting music for our day a breeze. We were able to pick exactly what music we wanted played, and Chris held to this list. He was extremely professional and thorough, making sure he got the names of the bridal party exact, and playing the right music at the right time. From start to finish, Chris did exactly what we wanted, and absolutely nothing we did not. It was an absolute pleasure to have him as a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Loved working with Chris from DJ on the Side for my June 2016 wedding! Ahead of my wedding day, we had a few calls and a meeting to discuss the timeline, music, and atmosphere for the wedding and he was very responsive and helpful. Behind the scenes, he helped my family coordinate a few surprise dances and I greatly appreciated his advice about what music would get people up and dancing. On the day of my wedding, he seamlessly coordinated ceremony and reception music and had everyone on the dance floor for the whole reception. After the wedding, I've heard from so many of my guests that our DJ was amazing - highly recommend DJ on the Side!

Profile Picture User7119201, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews