Dj Masterkey

• COMPLETE weddings + events

3 Reviews for Dj Masterkey

Kasia · Married on 02/02/2019

Awesome DJ!

Michael was an amazing DJ! He made up a timeline for the day of the wedding with us to make sure everyone was on the same page and distributed it to all of our vendors. He was very accommodating to some last minute changes and was easily available to answer all our questions. He played great music and tailored his selection throughout the night once he saw what made our guests get out on the dance floor. He went above and beyond what I ever expected our DJ to do, even getting me ice for my feet when my shoes proved to be a little too much to handle. I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for any event. He definitely helped make our day run smoothly and seamlessly.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Bianca · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend. We had a West Indian wedding, and he took the time to research music that our families would love. Very detailed. He even created a detailed itinerary for our wedding. He definitely filled in the gaps where my coordinator fell short. He takes his business very seriously. My family raved about his work! My wedding went so smoothly thanks to him. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without him! He showed up to the wedding hours before the wedding started even though he couldn’t the get into the room to set up. I can’t say enough great things about him.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Loved DJ Masterkey! I would def recommend him and if I have another event that I would need a DN at he will be the first person I call. Had a lot of compliments at our wedding about him!

Sent on 09/15/2014

• Cocoa See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Dj Masterkey)