Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ-LA EVENTS

Making your event memorable!

We provide professional dj services for all types of occasions to all of NC and beyond!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (5)
One Event Per Day (4)
Disco Ball (3)
Projector (3)

Leslie was AMAZING! I first discovered her at a wedding I worked at in 2017 and loved her music selection, how she kept the party going, and everything about her. I immediately reached out to book her for my Feb. 10, 2018 wedding and MAN DID SHE KILL IT! She listened to my requests about the type of music I wanted played during cocktail hour and the reception, and she kept the dance floor going all night. We only had about 70 guests, but there was someone on the dance floor at all times. I couldn't be happier with her! She's quick to respond, so so accommodating, and affordable!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brandi, 12/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Amazing! Leslie went above and beyond our expectations and made our wedding perfect! Trying to not be biased, but she helped us throw the best wedding/event I've ever been too. She has DJing down to a science! She is a fun person who is very professional. Family and friends are still ranting and raving about how "amazing the DJ was!" She was flexible and traveled to Asheville with us this past weekend. I absolutely loved how she got literally everyone on the dance floor at the beginning of the night (95 guests) and managed to keep almost all of them there until send off. She even got my grandma (who is a 4'7", 80 year old Greek woman who normally doesn't partipate in anything) to dance all night long with a huge smile on! That was a blessing to see my grandma have a great time which my whole family hasn't seen in years! Guest that I didn't think would dance were even out on the dance floor. Leslie was sweet and took request from family. Her wedding package was the best and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

Our entire wedding day went off without a hitch thanks to DJ LA! She had me fill out a prep document that was straightforward and really helped me zero in on what musical decisions needed to be made. She was even able to make a custom song mix for me to walk down the aisle to just based off a couple emails I sent! She helped keep the flow of the night going smoothly. And when it was time to get the dancing started she busted out the glow sticks and kicked the night off right! Her music choices were awesome and she was able to read the room and kept everyone, especially me, on the dance floor all night! If I ever have a need for a DJ in the future or a friend needs a recommendation I would use DJ LA again in a heartbeat! Our night wouldn't have been as amazing as it was without her!

Profile Picture Kristi, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews