Burlington, NC 27217 Map · Phone number

About DJ-LA EVENTS

We provide professional dj services for all types of occasions to all of NC and beyond!

The guests dancing
Guests
Guests

24 Reviews for DJ-LA EVENTS

Nicole Duck · Married on 10/06/2018

great experience, kept the crowd dancing

very responsive and professional. kept the crowd involved and dancing, funny, personable

Kelsey · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply amazing!

Leslie did such an amazing job throughout the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception!! She was great in directing people where to go and also providing top notch music to keep everyone entertained!! She made the night a night we will never forget!! She directed the “shoe game” which had everyone rolling with laughter, kept the dance floor jamming until we were told to leave, and always had a smile on her face!! I can honestly say she is the BEST DJ EVER!!!! Soooooo happy we were able to have her at our special day!!

DJ-LA EVENTS 1
    DJ-LA EVENTS 2
    DJ-LA EVENTS 3

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Leslie is absolutely amazing! I would and WILL recommend her to anyone in need of a DJ. She will specialize your event exactly as you need to ensure that your special day is perfect! I contacted Leslie last minute and wanted to do a "couples game" to let our guests answer questions about my groom and I to identify which tables would go to the reception buffet first. Leslie took our questions and made it into a potato drop game with the guests that our guests are still RAVING about! Everyone absolutely loved it and had the best time watching people try to waddle to a bucket with a potato in between their legs! I also told Leslie I wanted to do a Karaoke half hour during our dessert time, and she and her assistant performed a rap that was custom-selected to fit my groom's last name! SO AWESOME! From her creative, fun-filled mind of ideas, to her assistant doing the worm to get the soul train started, I seriously cannot even do justice through words in attempting to describe Leslie's dedication and performance. She is simply the best!

DJ-LA EVENTS FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• Burlington, NC 27217 See on map