130 Winged Elm Way, Reidsville, NC 27320 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,616
Availability Check your date

About Images by Autumn Photography

Images by Autumn Photography specializes in weddings and is located in Greensboro, NC but can be found photographing weddings all over the Triad area of North Carolina and beyond.

I like to have lots of fun with you and your bridal party. I love those "out of the box" shots and the ones that make you, well, YOU! The rest of the day I like to blend in capture your day without being intrustive. I don't like being in your face all day yelling "say cheese!" The candid laughs, smiles and tears make for much better photos and memories anyway. I catch those moments that a great wedding photographer should. I'm always ready to catch those moments that you just can't re-create. Behind the camera I'm usually smiling all day, and have been known to shed a happy tear or two. :)

I love being a wedding photographer, meeting amazing couples and their families, creating photographs to cherish and share for years to come. I just love weddings! No two are the same and I'm always up for the challenge of something different.

I would love to talk with you about your wedding. I am always available via phone, email and of course Facebook. So, how will your wedding story be told?

I am a member of the PPA (Professional Photographers of America) and PPNC (Professional Photograhers of North Carolina)

Follow Images by Autumn Photography on

24 Reviews for Images by Autumn Photography

• Kacie

Kacie Bull · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely the BEST!

Autumn is absolutely wonderful to work with! She communicates well leading up to the event, does amazing work, and has a quick turnaround time. My sister hired her for her 2017 wedding and, after raving about her to no end, my fiancé got in touch with her to secretly photograph his proposal. I had absolutely no idea and was in love with the images she was able to capture. I would recommend her a thousand times over for her professionalism, easy going demeanor, and quality of work!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Allison Garrett · Married on 11/17/2018

Simply the best

Autumn was simply the best. She gave excellent direction and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I was BLOWN AWAY by the pictures. She captured every detail of the most wonderful day of our lives perfectly. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2018

Professional and Quick

Autumn was so professional and she valued our time. She made everything go so smoothly and was very quick. Not to mention her eye for taking photos. Autumn and her assistant Star really captured my special day with the photos. They were the best vendor that I worked with for my wedding. I would highly recommend and I plan to contact her again in the future for other photograph needs.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Images by Autumn Photography's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth!!! Loved your wedding and was so happy to work with you! Everything from the colors to your dress and your party was impressive!

Images by Autumn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,616.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 130 Winged Elm Way Reidsville, 27320 See on map