20 Reviews for DJ-LA EVENTS

One Event Per Day (5)
Disco Ball (4)
Projector (4)
20 DJ-LA EVENTS Reviews

Leslie is absolutely amazing! I would and WILL recommend her to anyone in need of a DJ. She will specialize your event exactly as you need to ensure that your special day is perfect! I contacted Leslie last minute and wanted to do a "couples game" to let our guests answer questions about my groom and I to identify which tables would go to the reception buffet first. Leslie took our questions and made it into a potato drop game with the guests that our guests are still RAVING about! Everyone absolutely loved it and had the best time watching people try to waddle to a bucket with a potato in between their legs! I also told Leslie I wanted to do a Karaoke half hour during our dessert time, and she and her assistant performed a rap that was custom-selected to fit my groom's last name! SO AWESOME! From her creative, fun-filled mind of ideas, to her assistant doing the worm to get the soul train started, I seriously cannot even do justice through words in attempting to describe Leslie's dedication and performance. She is simply the best!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ La is amazing. She did an awesome job and was very helpful. She did a wonderful job communicating through the whole process and made our wedding an event to remember for all that were involved. I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture James, 4/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Leslie was AMAZING! I first discovered her at a wedding I worked at in 2017 and loved her music selection, how she kept the party going, and everything about her. I immediately reached out to book her for my Feb. 10, 2018 wedding and MAN DID SHE KILL IT! She listened to my requests about the type of music I wanted played during cocktail hour and the reception, and she kept the dance floor going all night. We only had about 70 guests, but there was someone on the dance floor at all times. I couldn't be happier with her! She's quick to respond, so so accommodating, and affordable!!!

Profile Picture Brandi, 12/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Amazing! Leslie went above and beyond our expectations and made our wedding perfect! Trying to not be biased, but she helped us throw the best wedding/event I've ever been too. She has DJing down to a science! She is a fun person who is very professional. Family and friends are still ranting and raving about how "amazing the DJ was!" She was flexible and traveled to Asheville with us this past weekend. I absolutely loved how she got literally everyone on the dance floor at the beginning of the night (95 guests) and managed to keep almost all of them there until send off. She even got my grandma (who is a 4'7", 80 year old Greek woman who normally doesn't partipate in anything) to dance all night long with a huge smile on! That was a blessing to see my grandma have a great time which my whole family hasn't seen in years! Guest that I didn't think would dance were even out on the dance floor. Leslie was sweet and took request from family. Her wedding package was the best and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

Our entire wedding day went off without a hitch thanks to DJ LA! She had me fill out a prep document that was straightforward and really helped me zero in on what musical decisions needed to be made. She was even able to make a custom song mix for me to walk down the aisle to just based off a couple emails I sent! She helped keep the flow of the night going smoothly. And when it was time to get the dancing started she busted out the glow sticks and kicked the night off right! Her music choices were awesome and she was able to read the room and kept everyone, especially me, on the dance floor all night! If I ever have a need for a DJ in the future or a friend needs a recommendation I would use DJ LA again in a heartbeat! Our night wouldn't have been as amazing as it was without her!

Profile Picture Kristi, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ-LA Events was worth every penny! She was able to provide music completely wirelessly at the peak of a mountain for our ceremony. Then at the reception our guests continually commented on how great the DJ was! DJLA was a hit!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

Leslie was amazing. She was great with communication throughout the entire process, including the day of. I also loved how she intereacted with the crowd and made sure they got on the dance floor! Would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ LA did not disappoint. She reads a room extremely well. She knew when the crowd needed help getting out of their chairs and knew when they needed a slow song to catch their breath. On top of that, she was extremely nice and personable. Choosing DJ LA was one of the best wedding decisions we made.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Meet with Leslie and let her know exactly what you want and she will provide! Awesome DJ!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ LA was absolutely wonderful! Our wedding had many "party people" already, but she definitely kept the party going! She played all the music we wanted and more! We had a blast! She was very professional and asked us what we wanted for our wedding and she created just that!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had last minute changes during our reception, she was so helpful and everything transitioned smoothly!

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely great! We got everything we wanted, sounded great, just an amazing job!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Leslie was awesome!! She kept everyone at the wedding... the kids, the younger adults, the older adults and the grandparents on the dance floor. The ceremony and reception were a hit. My wedding was everything I wanted and more and for a more than reasonable price!! Thanks Leslie for all your hard work and making our day so wonderful!! She even calmed me down when I had an almost bridezilla moment.... which was above and beyond of what I could have asked for from our DJ! Highly recommend using DJLA for any of your needs!
-Love Sarah and Trey James

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Leslie was absolutely amazing for our big day! She communicated through the entire process making sure we had thought about every little detail. When it came time for the dancing, the dance floor was never empty. We partied the night away to amazing music with an amazing vibe. Everyone that left our wedding told us how amazing our DJ was and I absolutely couldn’t agree more. I can’t even begin to thank her for everything she did for our wedding day. If anyone is looking for a DJ this is your girl! I would recommend her in a heartbeat! -Jordan & Brittany

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ LA DJ'd my wedding! She was AWESOME! My wedding was a total mix of cultures (between American & Mexican) and she accommodated accordingly and was so much fun to work with! She played all of the music that we wanted to hear and then some! I cannot say enough about Leslie and her awesome DJing abilities and professionalism! I would definitely recommend her for any occasion that you may be having!

Profile Picture Kristian, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
4.7

DJ LA (Leslie) did a wonderful job as the DJ and MC at our wedding reception. She e-mailed us about a week before our wedding to get a list of the songs that we (and our guests) wanted played and everyone that we asked for we heard that night! She also took requests from our guests that night, which was great because it helped keep people up and dancing! She was very nice and polite and her music/lighting sounded and looked great! Definitely happy that we went with her as our DJ. Everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Britney, 7/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Leslie was so awesome! She went above and beyond to make sure we had the best day! I appreciate her hard work and desire to make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Miranda, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

She is amazing and made the party happen at our reception! She is very responsive and I just gave her a list and she had great suggestions when I needed it! Very professional and everyone at our wedding danced all night and had the best time! Highly recommend. ??

Profile Picture Angela, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Look no further!! Leslie is a very accomplished DJ and she not only kept the dancing going at the wedding, but she played fantastic songs!! She was very patient working with my husband and I while we went through a number of song changes and she was very flexible up through the wedding! She was also GREAT at going through our timeline during the reception, she worked with all of our vendors very well and was incredibly accommodating for my husband and I! She is a great value and do not be fooled by bigger DJ companies - Leslie WILL give you what you are searching for with an AWESOME attitude and a whole lot of fun!!

Profile Picture Michael Ann, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ LA was AWESOME!!! She walked us through the selection of our ceremony and reception music so that everything flowed flawlessly. She was very flexible with my husband and I as we made our music selections prior to the wedding and made sure everyone stayed on the dance floor having an awesome time throughout the reception!!!

Profile Picture sarah, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting