DJ-LA EVENTS Reviews

DJ-LA EVENTS 5
DJ-LA EVENTS 6
DJ-LA EVENTS 7

Becca · Married on 05/25/2019

So professional and easy to work with!

DJ-LA was the best DJ we could have hired for our wedding! Honestly, I was a little nervous about picking a DJ because there are so many really cheesy ones out there. I didn’t want my DJ to look like they doubled as a street magician. DJ-LA was professional and so easy to communicate with. She kept the party going and the night on schedule. When she gave instructions or got the crowd involved, she was clear and made us a laugh a few times! We are so glad we went with her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2019

DJ-LA EVENTS's reply:

Thank you, Becca! I LOVED yours and Reed’s dance moves I was so impressed! It was a wonderful evening! Thank you for trusting me with your special day!

Lisa · Married on 05/11/2019

Couldn't ask for better!

We hired DJ-LA Events for my daughter's wedding May 11, 2019. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Leslie was very outgoing, receptive to all music and dance requests, she was engaged in the fun and was just an absolutely wonderful person to have entertaining our wedding guests. Very highly recommended!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Stephanie · Married on 02/23/2019

Best ever!

I can't say enough good things! I wanted a fun night of non stop dancing and that's exactly what we got and more. Thanks so much for making our wedding dreams a reality.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith Rose · Married on 12/15/2018

Unforgettable Night!

We are so glad that we hired Leslie to be the DJ at our wedding. She was so easy to work with and answered any questions we had throughout the planning process. She was very prompt and had a great planning form. Leslie is very friendly and professional, and she was very engaged with us and our guests during the wedding. We had lots of compliments on the music and highly recommend her to anyone that needs music services for an event!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Nicole Duck · Married on 10/06/2018

great experience, kept the crowd dancing

very responsive and professional. kept the crowd involved and dancing, funny, personable

Sent on 10/19/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply amazing!

Leslie did such an amazing job throughout the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception!! She was great in directing people where to go and also providing top notch music to keep everyone entertained!! She made the night a night we will never forget!! She directed the “shoe game” which had everyone rolling with laughter, kept the dance floor jamming until we were told to leave, and always had a smile on her face!! I can honestly say she is the BEST DJ EVER!!!! Soooooo happy we were able to have her at our special day!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    DJ-LA EVENTS 8
    DJ-LA EVENTS 9
    DJ-LA EVENTS 10

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Leslie is absolutely amazing! I would and WILL recommend her to anyone in need of a DJ. She will specialize your event exactly as you need to ensure that your special day is perfect! I contacted Leslie last minute and wanted to do a "couples game" to let our guests answer questions about my groom and I to identify which tables would go to the reception buffet first. Leslie took our questions and made it into a potato drop game with the guests that our guests are still RAVING about! Everyone absolutely loved it and had the best time watching people try to waddle to a bucket with a potato in between their legs! I also told Leslie I wanted to do a Karaoke half hour during our dessert time, and she and her assistant performed a rap that was custom-selected to fit my groom's last name! SO AWESOME! From her creative, fun-filled mind of ideas, to her assistant doing the worm to get the soul train started, I seriously cannot even do justice through words in attempting to describe Leslie's dedication and performance. She is simply the best!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Edwards · Married on 07/07/2018

Best DJ around

I would definitely recommend Leslie. She did an awesome job!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/14/2018

Our Wedding Day!

DJ LA was amazing! From providing music for our ceremony and making sure our reception was exactly what we wanted! From our special requests to just being involved with our wedding party and guests, it was perfect! We had the time of our lives!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    DJ-LA EVENTS 18
    DJ-LA EVENTS 19
    DJ-LA EVENTS 20

James · Married on 04/03/2018

DJ La is amazing. She did an awesome job and was very helpful. She did a wonderful job communicating through the whole process and made our wedding an event to remember for all that were involved. I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Brandi · Married on 12/10/2017

Leslie was AMAZING! I first discovered her at a wedding I worked at in 2017 and loved her music selection, how she kept the party going, and everything about her. I immediately reached out to book her for my Feb. 10, 2018 wedding and MAN DID SHE KILL IT! She listened to my requests about the type of music I wanted played during cocktail hour and the reception, and she kept the dance floor going all night. We only had about 70 guests, but there was someone on the dance floor at all times. I couldn't be happier with her! She's quick to respond, so so accommodating, and affordable!!!

Sent on 02/13/2018

DJ-LA EVENTS's reply:

Thank you, Brandi! So happy our paths crossed! It was an absolutely awesome night from start to finish, and I wish you and William all the best!!!! I hope we work together again!

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing! Leslie went above and beyond our expectations and made our wedding perfect! Trying to not be biased, but she helped us throw the best wedding/event I've ever been too. She has DJing down to a science! She is a fun person who is very professional. Family and friends are still ranting and raving about how "amazing the DJ was!" She was flexible and traveled to Asheville with us this past weekend. I absolutely loved how she got literally everyone on the dance floor at the beginning of the night (95 guests) and managed to keep almost all of them there until send off. She even got my grandma (who is a 4'7", 80 year old Greek woman who normally doesn't partipate in anything) to dance all night long with a huge smile on! That was a blessing to see my grandma have a great time which my whole family hasn't seen in years! Guest that I didn't think would dance were even out on the dance floor. Leslie was sweet and took request from family. Her wedding package was the best and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    DJ-LA EVENTS 21
    DJ-LA EVENTS 22
    DJ-LA EVENTS 23

Kristi · Married on 11/03/2017

Our entire wedding day went off without a hitch thanks to DJ LA! She had me fill out a prep document that was straightforward and really helped me zero in on what musical decisions needed to be made. She was even able to make a custom song mix for me to walk down the aisle to just based off a couple emails I sent! She helped keep the flow of the night going smoothly. And when it was time to get the dancing started she busted out the glow sticks and kicked the night off right! Her music choices were awesome and she was able to read the room and kept everyone, especially me, on the dance floor all night! If I ever have a need for a DJ in the future or a friend needs a recommendation I would use DJ LA again in a heartbeat! Our night wouldn't have been as amazing as it was without her!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ-LA Events was worth every penny! She was able to provide music completely wirelessly at the peak of a mountain for our ceremony. Then at the reception our guests continually commented on how great the DJ was! DJLA was a hit!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Gretchen · Married on 10/07/2017

Leslie was amazing. She was great with communication throughout the entire process, including the day of. I also loved how she intereacted with the crowd and made sure they got on the dance floor! Would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Suzanne · Married on 07/08/2017

DJ LA did not disappoint. She reads a room extremely well. She knew when the crowd needed help getting out of their chairs and knew when they needed a slow song to catch their breath. On top of that, she was extremely nice and personable. Choosing DJ LA was one of the best wedding decisions we made.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/15/2017

Meet with Leslie and let her know exactly what you want and she will provide! Awesome DJ!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/25/2017

DJ LA was absolutely wonderful! Our wedding had many "party people" already, but she definitely kept the party going! She played all the music we wanted and more! We had a blast! She was very professional and asked us what we wanted for our wedding and she created just that!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Courtney · Married on 01/14/2017

We had last minute changes during our reception, she was so helpful and everything transitioned smoothly!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Courtney,

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day, and for your feedback! It was a beautiful wedding!

Amber · Married on 10/23/2016

Absolutely great! We got everything we wanted, sounded great, just an amazing job!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Leslie was awesome!! She kept everyone at the wedding... the kids, the younger adults, the older adults and the grandparents on the dance floor. The ceremony and reception were a hit. My wedding was everything I wanted and more and for a more than reasonable price!! Thanks Leslie for all your hard work and making our day so wonderful!! She even calmed me down when I had an almost bridezilla moment.... which was above and beyond of what I could have asked for from our DJ! Highly recommend using DJLA for any of your needs!
    -Love Sarah and Trey James

Sent on 11/21/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

Leslie was absolutely amazing for our big day! She communicated through the entire process making sure we had thought about every little detail. When it came time for the dancing, the dance floor was never empty. We partied the night away to amazing music with an amazing vibe. Everyone that left our wedding told us how amazing our DJ was and I absolutely couldn’t agree more. I can’t even begin to thank her for everything she did for our wedding day. If anyone is looking for a DJ this is your girl! I would recommend her in a heartbeat! -Jordan & Brittany

Sent on 11/07/2017
    DJ-LA EVENTS 24

Kristian · Married on 09/17/2016

DJ LA DJ'd my wedding! She was AWESOME! My wedding was a total mix of cultures (between American & Mexican) and she accommodated accordingly and was so much fun to work with! She played all of the music that we wanted to hear and then some! I cannot say enough about Leslie and her awesome DJing abilities and professionalism! I would definitely recommend her for any occasion that you may be having!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Miranda · Married on 05/28/2016

Leslie was so awesome! She went above and beyond to make sure we had the best day! I appreciate her hard work and desire to make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Angela · Married on 05/14/2016

She is amazing and made the party happen at our reception! She is very responsive and I just gave her a list and she had great suggestions when I needed it! Very professional and everyone at our wedding danced all night and had the best time! Highly recommend. ??

Sent on 07/24/2016