Dallas, TX 75205 Map · Phone number

About DJ Fitz Live In Person

As one of Dallas’ best-kept secrets, DJ F.L.I.P (Fitz Live in Person) is a rare find. He is a uniquely versatile performer dually skilled as a professional wedding/private events entertainer and nightclub DJ. He is highly sought after as an Event Coordinator, Sound Engineer, Master of Ceremonies, and DJ Entertainer. Distinctly characterized by over two decades of professional experience, F.L.I.P. has earned a reputation as one of the hardest working DJs successfully executing 150 private events and nightclub gigs a year. 90% of his business is referral based and by repeat customers. Be sure to book him early -- his calendar fills up fast!

F.L.I.P. understands his audience will connect with music they’re familiar with and never plays songs too long or too short in duration. From years of experience as a nightclub DJ, he is an expert music programmer that can skillfully mix songs on beat without any noticeable clashing.

“Fitz was really responsive and was able to connect with our style of music and the mood we wanted to set for the guests at our wedding. Fitz will get everyone dancing!!! Many of my guests at the wedding enjoyed him so much they booked him for their wedding!” – Susie and Jon

F.L.I.P. offers high fidelity and full audio coverage for your ceremony and reception areas. By monitoring and adjusting frequency and decibel levels at any given time, your guests will not miss a single beat or announcement.

“Fitz is not your typical wedding DJ (you might see him DJ at a club or maybe your next company event); he has all this high end equipment: speakers, mics, lights, etc. and he KNOWS how to use them, unlike others who just buy stuff but don't use them properly. He doesn't just play songs from a computer, using whatever speakers were provided, like some other DJs I've seen at other weddings. He gives you more than you would get from other DJs for the same price. You really do get an experience, not just someone emceeing or DJing your wedding.” - Barbara

With a designer’s detailed eye, he can offer visual lighting enhancements where necessary. He meticulously ensures aesthetic details complement and coordinate with your theme.

“When I couldn't decide on my lighting colors & placement, he made the decisions for me, and they turned out to be one of my favorite parts about my wedding. When I imagine what the night would have been like without Fitz, I sometimes actually tear up because I am so so grateful for everything he did for us.” – Jewel

As a seasoned Master of Ceremonies, his charisma and down-to-earth presence connects with any size or type of audience. F.L.I.P. makes a concerted effort to offer a warm and welcoming presence as if among friends. With 19 years of experience performing wedding receptions, he understands he is not the star of the show. Instead, he facilitates the planned program to entertain the audience while rightly placing attention on the newlywed couple.

“…we had actually had "another" MC who began the ceremonies per family request. He was very lackluster to say the least and opened the reception in a very mundane and boring fashion. It wasn't until Fitz took over that the place finally started to liven up. He really knows how to target the audience and bring out the energy. It shows his experience. Thanks Fitz for your attentiveness and professionalism!” – Wayne

F.L.I.P. will support your event production team in all aspects of preparation and event coordination. He will essentially become your partner making himself available to answer your questions and address your concerns. As his client, your needs and wants are first and foremost. His professionalism is expected and always delivered.

“All the planning leading up to the wedding day was so hassle free…he was so calm and organized, it really helped me relax and enjoy my reception. Brides- book him early!!!” – Stephanie

F.L.I.P. believes entertainment is the most crucial factor that will affect the overall success of your event. The most memorable aspect will be how much fun you and your guests had. It is his obligation to facilitate the planned program, to allow the evening to flow smoothly, and to keep the audience involved and engaged from the introductions to the special exit. He is honored to be an instrument to set the stage of a fun evening of celebration. Please don't hesitate to contact Fitz to find out if he is the right fit for your big day.

“He understood of the specific genres of music we wanted and never deviated from what we expected to hear, but kept his artistry and mixed songs seamlessly with ease. During the reception when the time came for everyone to boogie, our guests stepped onto the dance floor with no hesitation and no inhibitions. And as the night ended, he left everyone screaming ‘just one more song!’” – James and Adele

Follow DJ Fitz Live In Person on

66 Reviews for DJ Fitz Live In Person

• Christopher

Christopher Liwanag · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing DJ!

My wife and I booked Fitz for our wedding reception. He really helped us plan out weeks before our wedding day. We weren't the most organized, had last minute changes and additions, and asked him to do a few extra things. He was able put music on CD's for our wedding ceremony and mixed a few songs for our ceremony and a surprise dance for a small fee. Our wedding reception flowed so smoothly with Fitz (even with all the craziness, Fitz had everything under control and a calming presence) and everyone loved the music. He was able to take music requests and use them to get the party going. My Uncle told me after our wedding reception that DJ was great because he really played music from all generations (I had people of a variety of ages and nationalities). We love Fitz and his work and would recommend him to anyone to be the DJ for their wedding party or any kind of party/celebration.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Sherry · Married on 01/19/2019

Unforgettable Memories

We we're beyond thrilled with Dj Fitz and his team! His presentation, set up and communication was clear and timely, and he was so friendly and warm. He went above and beyond our hopes and expectations with his music selection, emcee skills, (intros and announcements) guiding our guests through our wedding traditions (like the money dance) and touching base with us throughout the night to make sure everything was perfect. Our dancefloor was never empty- from reliving our clubbing days, group dances, conga-line and all! We couldn't be happier and we couldn't recommend a better DJ!!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Laura · Married on 02/15/2014

DJ Fitz was flexible on his meeting times and always arrived early. My husband and I are really picky when it comes to our music and the kind of reception we wanted to have so our extensive "do not play" list was long and probably would have been too restrictive for other DJs but Fitz took our wants and made it happen creating the greatest time! Fitz exceeded every expectation! He had the perfect balance of MC work with spinning. He made the greatest playlist EVER for our reception. He knew what to play and when to play, in order to keep our guests happy and engaged. I would recommend Fitz to anyone I talk to. He is so kind and professional and truly wants his clients to have the greatest experience. Thank you, Fitz, for making our reception a fabulous dance party with class :)

Sent on 03/04/2014

DJ Fitz Live In Person FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• event1013
    event1013 Historic Weddings

Fitz is professional and classy and will provide an eclectic mix of music to enhance any event's atmosphere!

• Dallas, 75205 See on map