Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Dave K LLC

Mobile Wedding DJ Serving All of Michigan

With prices starting at $675 for 6 hours of entertainment,  including music, emcee services, sound and lighting system, I do my best to keep my prices competitive. Please visit my website or email me for any info you may need. Wedding receptions are my specialty. Weddings are the only events I DJ for and I know them well.

I know that you're excited about planning your event. I look forward to helping you plan your entertainment needs! As your personal DJ, I will be there from the very beginning to the time I say goodbye to you and your guests after the celebration of your event has concluded. I will work closely with you to make sure everything runs the way you want it to. I hope I can be of service and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Grand Rapids

11 Reviews for DJ Dave K LLC

Wowza! DJ Dave was absolutely amazing! He kept our reception moving - coming up to me throughout the night saying "maybe now would be a good time to...". Totally kept everything moving! He came up to my husband and I when we arrived and throughout the night to see if we needed any drinks or had any questions. He was in constant contact with the caterer, mistress and master of ceremony, etc. He also saved the day when I hadn't gotten a projector screen, only the projector, and it wouldn't show up on the wall! RECOMMEND 110%!

Profile Picture Brielle, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dave was awesome! He did my cousins, sisters and a friend of mines wedding so I knew he'd be great! His organization is amazing. He even though of things I never thought of. He also took care of the sound and music for my wedding since it was outside. Everything ran so smoothly! It definitely relieved stress on my wedding day having him do all that. I highly recommend him! He will do an awesome job!

Profile Picture User4151814, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't even know where to begin with the awesomeness that DJ Dave K is full of. Dave was down in the staging area before the ceremony even started making sure I was all taken care of. The best part is, he didn't just ask in the beginning, he consistently came up to me and my bride all night making sure we were taken care of. It was like having a second best man. Awesome.

Now onto the reception. Dave had the whole night under control which was great because the last thing any bride or groom wants to worry about is the reception schedule as it is happening. Dave took care of business. He kept the events moving and on time. He was very clear on the microphone and at perfect volume for our venue. His set up was great looking and awesome sounding. We gave him the run of the show as to what music to play and he did great! He kept people out there dancing and having a blast.

Many compliments were had from my guests about what a great job Dave did and I couldn't agree more. He was very professional, prompt with any questions we had for him and the price for the service he provided was more than fair. Anytime I need a DJ I know who to turn to. Highly recommended for any wedding reception ever. No need to look anywhere else people.

Profile Picture Brian, 1/26/13, 5 Reviews