DJ by CJ

934 Balsamina Dr, Brandon, FL 33510 Map · Phone number

About DJ by CJ

With more than 22 years’ experience as a professional DJ and 1500 events in their repertoire, John and his team have earned a reputation throughout the Tampa Bay, Orlando and Sarasota areas as the go-to guys for creating fun, unforgettable events. The team of DJ by CJ have an extensive musical background that give them the edge over other DJs. As a professional drummer, the owner John worked for years performing both on stage and in the recording studio. He has a comprehensive understanding of music, its effect on your guests and, more importantly, how it can make or break your event. The team of DJ by CJ can provide all clients an event to remember from a complete state of the art sound systems, 55", 65" and 6' x 8' video screen, Intelligent lighting and all your wireless uplighting needs.

Wedding DJ

DJ by CJ 1
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional Service and Professionalism

From the time we interviewed John to last call on our wedding day, John and his team were nothing short of exceptional! Our family and friends rave about the quality of entertainment and engagement DJ by CJ provided for our wedding reception. We couldn’t have been happier with our decision to work with John!

• Carianne

Carianne · Married on 10/20/2018

Literally the best dj ever.

From the moment I spoke with John I knew I made the right choice. He was the absolute nicest guy, so flexible, so easy to talk to and work with. He had the dance floor packed the entire night. He was there early before guests even got there and I wanted to extend the time for our guests so he even stayed late for a very reasonable fee. My husband and I are SO grateful for him and his assistant. I promise you you will not be disappointed. Just book him! Now :-)

Charlotte · Married on 10/13/2018

Went Above and Beyond our Expectations!!!

For our wedding on October 13, 2018 we worked with John Strandberg from DJ by CJ and his partner. They were absolutely wonderful and I could not have asked for a better experience for us, as well as the whole wedding day. First off, John spent over two hours with my husband and I about a month before the wedding day, where we figured out all the details and personalization about our wedding. He was wonderful, he had so many idea that we were able to add in to our day, and made every detail perfect for our wedding. John was not only our DJ but also our Master of Ceremonies and had all the timing and important announcing done for us with both the ceremony and the reception. They went above and beyond. Everything flowed effortlessly and the music was perfect us, he knew exactly what we wanted. The dance floor never had an empty space on it! He also kept us perfect on timing and events throughout the night, I could not have asked for better work! I am so pleased and blessed to have had DJ by CJ for our Wedding Day!!! Definitely go with them!!!

DJ by CJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 801.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,024.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Sinai Mutlimedia
    Sinai Mutlimedia Wedding Videographers

Dj by CJ Are always super professional and always make the wedding such an incredible and fun time! Great guys, great company.

• Stamas Events
    Stamas Events Wedding Planners

DJ by CJ was awesome to work with! They were kind, flexible with changes, and easy to communicate with. They are more than happy to work with and accommodate any other vendors (bands/singers) that the couple wanted. They have an assistant with them at all times to help coordinate entrances. Everything runs smoothly and the music always gets guests up on their feet dancing! My bride's have nothing but great things to say!

• Harpist Kristen Elizabeth
    Harpist Kristen Elizabeth Wedding Musicians

John's expertise and professionalism will help you make your special day even more memorable!!! He's amazing!

• 934 Balsamina Dr Brandon, FL 33510 See on map