23213 Yellowwood Drive, Clarksburg, MD 20871 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About DJ Brian Bergman

I'm an interactive DJ, that knows how to get a crowd going. I get out on the dance floor and lead line dances - both ones everyone knows, as well as simple, yet fun, routines I've made up to popular songs. People love doing them with me, and it really fills up the dance floor. I also have fun on the microphone, encouraging people to join the fun on the dance floor. I coordinate the event with you well in advance, and then unless a coordinator/party planner is involved, I run the show at the event. That takes all the pressure off of you, so you can be part of your party, and not have to worry about the order of events.

I started in this business in 1990, and I've been very lucky for all these years to have a passion for what I do, and have a blast doing it!

3 Reviews for DJ Brian Bergman

Paige · Married on 10/15/2016

Brian was the DJ at my daughter's bat mitzvah 15 years ago. He was so wonderful that we decided to hire him for the wedding. He did not disappoint. He is easy to work with, offering suggestions, but listening to what we wanted. He is easy to reach and reasonably priced. Most importantly, he was professional and fun and played music that the bride and groom wanted, but also read the crowd and played what people danced to. It was a great party thanks to Brian.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2009

Brian was very flexible with meetings and very easy to contact. He would email or call me back within 24 hours of when I had initially contacted him, which is important for a busy bride that needs things done ASAP!
    He described his normal reception flow (what happens when) and I was able to work with him to work every little detail into my timeline. Brian also suggested doing a dance that he would lead with some of the giveaways such as hats, glasses, party beads, etc. We chose to do the Blues Brothers routine with the dark glasses as the giveaway for the guests at the reception. He took a few of the guys in the Bridal Party aside during the reception, told them some basic dance moves, and led them all in a line along with the other guests at the reception and it was a HUGE HIT!! Those dances were some of the fun and awesome things that the guests remembered long after the wedding, saying it was the most fun and unique thing that they had ever experienced.
    Brian led the reception flawlessly with his phenomenal and friendly personality. He was so fun and got everyone dancing, which is exactly what we needed. His prices are very reasonable, although the show and service he provided was absolutely priceless!
    Feel free to contact me to see the DVD of Brian at our wedding, or if anyone has any questions!

Sent on 01/11/2010

Cheryl · Married on 11/03/2007

Brian handled the music perfectly for our event. What's more, he coordinated with the folks at our wedding/reception site and with our other vendors from start to finish to ensure that the afternoon flowed. In sum, Brian ran the show just as we had hoped and planned.

Sent on 04/08/2008

• J. Stuart Harris Photography
    J. Stuart Harris Photography Wedding Photographers

Brian is one of the best DJs in the area. He is very detailed oriented. His experience shows when he personalizes every wedding reception to the bride and groom's vision. I have worked with him at many weddings and would highly recommend him!

• 23213 Yellowwood Drive Clarksburg, 20871 See on map