DJ Barry McKay

Chesapeake Hampton Roads, Virginia Beach, VA 23456 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ Barry McKay

DJ Barry McKay is an experienced MC and DJ in Virginia Beach, Virginia who provides his services for weddings and other special occasions. He knows that you have many DJs to choose from but he prides himself on not only providing great music choices, but also being an excellent MC for your day. If you live in the area, you may have heard DJ Barry McKay on 94.9 or 101.3. With his experience, he’ll make sure your reception runs smoothly and will flawlessly facilitate your grand entrance, first dance, toasts, and more in addition to playing great music.

Barry and his wife work closely with couples to create a detailed wedding reception “game plan” to alleviate some stress. During your consultation you can discuss your expectations as well as a do-not-play list. DJ Barry McKay performs at one event per day, to focus solely on you, and carries liability insurance to give you peace of mind. You and your guests can enjoy a wide variety of music genres such as country, rock, pop, R&B/soul, top 40 hits, and more. Additional equipment offered to couples include:

• Microphones

DJ Barry McKay 5
DJ Barry McKay 6
DJ Barry McKay 7

Katherine Lombardo · Married on 06/29/2019

One of the best decisions we made!

Booking DJ Barry McKay was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Barry and his wife Jill were absolutely amazing!!! They helped us to keep everything running smoothly on the day. We had some unexpected delays (nothing having to do with DJ Barry), but Barry and Jill helped us to get everything back on track and still running like clockwork. The music was fantastic and kept people on the dance floor all night. We must have had at least a dozen guests comment on how awesome our DJ was. DJ Barry even helped my sisters to coordinate a musical toast. That moment is something I will remember for the rest of my life and I'm so thankful DJ Barry was able to help make that happen. I'm not exaggerating when I say that DJ Barry helped to make my wedding day one of the best days of my life. I'm eternally thankful for his professionalism and talent. Thank you, Thank you!!! I would 100% recommend DJ Barry and Jill to anyone looking to make their wedding day special.

Sent on 09/08/2019

DJ Barry McKay's reply:

Wow Katherine, your review is so kind! We cannot thank you enough. It was an honor and a joy to be a part of your wedding day!

Alexandra Darrow · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ! He made the party!

He was great! He kept people dancing all night long!! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2019

DJ Barry McKay's reply:

Thank you Alexandra, your wedding and reception were great! So happy to have been a part of it!

DJ Barry McKay FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• ProTones Event Productions
    ProTones Event Productions Wedding DJs

ProTones Lighting always looks forward to events booked with DJ Barry McKay! He's very professional and just fun to work with. Everyone always has such a great time!

• Hey DJ™
    Hey DJ™ Wedding DJs

I take my career in the wedding industry particularly in the Dj area very seriously. I want only the best for every single couple that I Dj for. When I am booked couples often ask me for a referral for another professional wedding DJ. The only other professional wedding DJ that I ever recommend is Dj buried because he has only the highest standards that he gives to every bride and groom.

• Skylar Wyatt Photography
    Skylar Wyatt Photography Wedding Photographers

Barry & Jill are a great duo to work with. They keep the reception organized and vendors up to date on what the next step is. They have never once disappointed my brides. I Love working with them!

• Chesapeake Hampton Roads, Hampton Roads Virginia Beach, VA, 23456 See on map