Digital Weddings

Fishkill, NY View map

Family owned and operated since 1984. Winner of numerous awards for photography and video. Our style is a mix of fashion and wedding portraiture with influences from Italy and Australia. Chosen to be the official studio for K104 and its affiliate stations and by brides to be the winner of "The Knots" best of weddings. Our packages are structured by our clients so they get exactly what they need, and not pay for extras that they don't need. Appointments are flexible and bookings are limited.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,495

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,699

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
USB Hard Drive

Gary R. Married on 11/27/2021

Excellent Professional Service!!!!!

Bob was absolutely incredible. We hired him for a party at the Villa Borghese in wappingers and he did an amazing job. From the moment we walked in he had every moment captured, knew how to pose everyone, get all the great candid shots and didn’t miss a beat. Everyone was impressed by how involved he was and how many great pictures he got. The photos came out amazing and we had them the next day! Very personable, very professional, great job. 10/10 would reccomend!!!
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette D. Married on 07/25/2021

If you want experience look no further!

Jorel and his team did such an amazing job with our wedding. They are seasoned professionals who make the flow of the day run so smoothly. We had several guests ask about them for their events during our wedding! They are so great at what they do and would recommend them to anyone!
    Kristen K. Married on 06/20/2021

Incredible, experienced, personable!

Jarrell and his team were AMAZING to say the least. It was a hot day, and being pregnant enhanced the heat that much more... but they were on their game to get all of our group shots done and keep me as comfortable as possible. They didn't miss any opportunities to take photos throughout the duration of the wedding, did interviews with guests for the videography, and sent us home with a special book from the photobooth with pictures from the night and sweet messages from guests. They went far BEYOND our expectations, and even our wedding party raved about them for days after. Thank you Digital Weddings for capturing our special day!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Digital Weddings 1
Gift
Free With Combo Packages Thank You Cards and Photos, Wall Portraits, Web Slideshow and a Bluray Player

Crowne Plaza Danbury Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Digital Weddings are amazing and professional.

Soundsational DJ Entertainment Soundsational DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I first met the crew from Digital Weddings in 2008. I had a chance to watch them in action shooting a bridal party at a lakeside resort in Pennsylvania. I was amazed at how much fun it seemed everyone was having while getting their photos taken. And even more amazing was the art-like quality of the photos I had a chance to see during dinner that night. I was so impressed with their ability, I immediately extended an offer for Bob, Jorel and the DW crew to be the official photography and video studio for all K104 events, as I was the K104 Promotions Director at the time. Since then, I have been on a large number of events with them, from weddings, to Sweet 16s, to concerts and more, and they never cease to amaze me with their professionalism, quality of service and amazing photos and videos I highly recommend Digital Weddings for photography and videography, as they provide the highest level of service and quality around!

What Dreams Are Made Of... What Dreams Are Made Of... Wedding Planners

Bob and Jorel just finished an engagement shoot for my clients, Christina and Brian and I must admit, I was in awe of the finished photographs. What an amazing job! I met Jorel by chance at a very small bridal show in Rhinebeck and I am so glad that I did! I love the fact that it's a family owned business and they are so passionate about their work. Both their photography and videography are amazing! I would highly recommend them to any of my clients.

37 Elm Street Suite 3 Fishkill, 12524
Location of (Digital Weddings)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding