37 Elm Street Suite 3, Fishkill, NY 12524 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About Digital Weddings

Family owned and operated since 1984. Winner of numerous awards for photography and video. Our style is a mix of fashion and wedding portraiture with influences from Italy and Australia. Chosen to be the official studio for K104 and its affiliate stations and by brides to be the winner of "The Knots" best of weddings. Our packages are structured by our clients so they get exactly what they need, and not pay for extras that they don't need. Appointments are flexible and bookings are limited.

TaraSlideShow099

Digital Weddings 6
Digital Weddings 7
  • Irina

Irina A Torres · Married on 07/28/2019

Digital Weddings- by far the best quality, best services rendered

My husband and I wanted to take the time to say thank you for making our wedding day such a wonderful experience. We loved how you kept us at ease and were so friendly; as well as professional. We can not wait to see our video and photos. We had such a wonderful time and our guests raved about how grate you all were. We thought it was funny how some of our friends and family used your services and we did not even know. However, they all had the same reactions. That your company is by far the best quality, best services rendered and has amazing personal attention. We can not thank you enough. We will absolutely be recommending you for future events.Form the bottom of our hearts thank you for making this such an amazing process.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Marisa Delmonico · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely amazing - highly recommended!!

Digital Weddings provided the photography for my wedding this past July and I cannot say enough great things about this team. Jorel and his team were wonderful! They were prompt, easy to work with, and professional. I am not a fan of taking pictures and they all made me feel so comfortable. They took amazing pictures and provided a variety of great poses and backdrops. They were always aware of our comfort and were willing to do anything we wanted to try. It was such a pleasure to have this team calm me down during an otherwise stressful day. From the beginning, you can instantly tell they know exactly what they are doing and waste no time! It was absolute perfection. If I could give them a hundred star review I would! If you are looking for superior quality and professionalism, Digital Weddings is it! Love, love, love!

Sent on 08/18/2019

blair caswell · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely wonderful

I could go on and on about this company. From the moment I met them, I knew I wanted them to capture my special day. It was as if I was talking to my friend, they are so personable. I have 2 photographers, Jo'rel and Kayla, and they were wonderful. Made me laugh, assured me the wedding couldn't start without me, and made sure I always held my head high because it was my day. I remember Jo'rel said "I will capture whatever pose you want. I will put my name on any picture. This is how you will be happy." I know some photographers that won't put their name on something because it isn't their style. Digital weddings has a style when it comes to editing but they will do whatever you want for the pictures. They were on time, even early to set up so they don't waste time, when things started running late or if something went wrong, they never rushed me. They always told me it was going to be fine. Things changed during my year in a half of planning (obviously) but with every change and every phone call, they assured me they will do what it takes to capture my vision. They became my make up artist when it began to run to crying, and my hair artist when my vail pulled some out. I am still getting compliments 3 months later about how my guests loved them. Loved that they could just ask them to take a picture of something and they would. They didn't say they were busy or only taking requests from the bride/groom. I moved across county about 8 months before my wedding and with the time change it was hard sometimes to communicate and getting things done because I wasn't going to be in NY until the week of the wedding. Well that didn't stop them. Jo'rel assured me I could call him whenever I needed to and if he didn't picture up he would call me back. They also were with me from 12 pm to 10:30 pm. They didn't charge for a certain amount of pictures or hours, they just charged and spent their whole night with us. I have over 3,000 photos and I can't picture a couple that I like more than the others, because I am OBSESSED with them all. If you are questioning whether to hire them, then set up a meeting and I promise you that you won't be making a mistake. To this day I am still contacting them because of my video and they are always timely when answering and professional. Bob just finished my short video tonight at 8:30 pm PST, so 11:30 pm EST, just to make sure I get it in a timely manner of him finishing it.

Like I said I could go on and on about my wonderful experience with them, but I won't. Just go meet them and you will love them too.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Digital Weddings 8
    Digital Weddings 9
    Digital Weddings 10

Digital Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,495.00
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,699.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Digital Weddings 1
    Show Specials Extended
    Free With Combo Packages Thank You Cards and Photos, Wall Portraits, Web Slideshow and a Bluray Player

• Crowne Plaza Danbury
    Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Digital Weddings are amazing and professional.

• Soundsational DJ Entertainment
    Soundsational DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I first met the crew from Digital Weddings in 2008. I had a chance to watch them in action shooting a bridal party at a lakeside resort in Pennsylvania. I was amazed at how much fun it seemed everyone was having while getting their photos taken. And even more amazing was the art-like quality of the photos I had a chance to see during dinner that night. I was so impressed with their ability, I immediately extended an offer for Bob, Jorel and the DW crew to be the official photography and video studio for all K104 events, as I was the K104 Promotions Director at the time. Since then, I have been on a large number of events with them, from weddings, to Sweet 16s, to concerts and more, and they never cease to amaze me with their professionalism, quality of service and amazing photos and videos I highly recommend Digital Weddings for photography and videography, as they provide the highest level of service and quality around!

• What Dreams Are Made Of...
    What Dreams Are Made Of... Wedding Planners

Bob and Jorel just finished an engagement shoot for my clients, Christina and Brian and I must admit, I was in awe of the finished photographs. What an amazing job! I met Jorel by chance at a very small bridal show in Rhinebeck and I am so glad that I did! I love the fact that it's a family owned business and they are so passionate about their work. Both their photography and videography are amazing! I would highly recommend them to any of my clients.

• 37 Elm Street Suite 3 Fishkill, 12524 See on map