37 Elm Street Suite 3, Fishkill, NY 12524 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About Digital Weddings

Family owned and operated since 1984. Winner of numerous awards for photography and video. Our style is a mix of fashion and wedding portraiture with influences from Italy and Australia. Chosen to be the official studio for K104 and its affiliate stations and by brides to be the winner of "The Knots" best of weddings. Our packages are structured by our clients so they get exactly what they need, and not pay for extras that they don't need. Appointments are flexible and bookings are limited.

TaraSlideShow099

Digital Weddings 6
Digital Weddings 7

Katherine · Married on 04/12/2019

Digital Wedding Goes Above and Beyond

Digital Weddinga was recommended to me by my cousin, who had her wedding done by them. It was the best choice! Bob, Jorel and team are AMAZING. Unlike other photographers/videographers, they're with you for the whole day and don't charge hourly. This is one of the most expensive wedding costs and it was great to know they weren't watching the clock and were focused on me and my husband. They thought of all the details I didn't and walked with me step-by-step through the timeline and photo list. I've got a big family and they were patient and efficient. They also knew when to give us space so we could enjoy our wedding. All of our family and friends commented on how amazing they were. I highlight recommend them! Thank you!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2019

Keeping it Fun

The team at Digital Weddings were great! I am not that comfortable in front of a camera but Jorel kept things fun and made the whole experience much more relaxed for us. He ensured that we got all of the shots we wanted at the wedding, of course family and wedding party, but also thought of shots we didn’t even think of but will be so happy to have! It was a great experience with this team!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Carolyn Townsend · Married on 12/22/2018

I am not exaggerating to say that the photography was the most lastingly maeaning part of a very elaborate micro planned evening . I

He was so skilled in terms of telling “ the story “ of the night . The candids were amazing . He took iniative in terms of stills etc . Literally every single person at the party was represented. I just could not have been more thrilled and touched when i received the pictures . The response from friends and family has been tremendous .

Sent on 12/29/2018

Digital Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,495.00
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,699.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Digital Weddings 1
    Show Specials Extended
    Free With Combo Packages Thank You Cards and Photos, Wall Portraits, Web Slideshow and a Bluray Player

• Crowne Plaza Danbury
    Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Digital Weddings are amazing and professional.

• Soundsational DJ Entertainment
    Soundsational DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I first met the crew from Digital Weddings in 2008. I had a chance to watch them in action shooting a bridal party at a lakeside resort in Pennsylvania. I was amazed at how much fun it seemed everyone was having while getting their photos taken. And even more amazing was the art-like quality of the photos I had a chance to see during dinner that night. I was so impressed with their ability, I immediately extended an offer for Bob, Jorel and the DW crew to be the official photography and video studio for all K104 events, as I was the K104 Promotions Director at the time. Since then, I have been on a large number of events with them, from weddings, to Sweet 16s, to concerts and more, and they never cease to amaze me with their professionalism, quality of service and amazing photos and videos I highly recommend Digital Weddings for photography and videography, as they provide the highest level of service and quality around!

• What Dreams Are Made Of...
    What Dreams Are Made Of... Wedding Planners

Bob and Jorel just finished an engagement shoot for my clients, Christina and Brian and I must admit, I was in awe of the finished photographs. What an amazing job! I met Jorel by chance at a very small bridal show in Rhinebeck and I am so glad that I did! I love the fact that it's a family owned business and they are so passionate about their work. Both their photography and videography are amazing! I would highly recommend them to any of my clients.

• 37 Elm Street Suite 3 Fishkill, 12524 See on map