37 Elm Street Suite 3, Fishkill, NY 12524 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Digital Weddings

Family owned and operated since 1984. Winner of numerous awards for photography and video. Our style is a mix of fashion and wedding portraiture with influences from Italy and Australia. Chosen to be the official studio for K104 and its affiliate stations and by brides to be the winner of "The Knots" best of weddings. Our packages are structured by our clients so they get exactly what they need, and not pay for extras that they don't need. Appointments are flexible and bookings are limited.

• Allan E. Levine Photography

170 Reviews for Digital Weddings

• Meghan

Meghan Sarah · Married on 07/10/2020

Highly recommend!

Working with Digital Wedding Photography in Fishkill NY was a complete dream. They are a family based company and work hard to make sure that you're getting everything that you want for a very decent price! We were able to sit down and discuss our budget for the wedding and different options that were possible and discovered that the top services were actually in out budget with certain deals going on. We were able to have photography, videography, and a photobooth as well as an album, parent albums, full access to all photos and video, and thank you cards for our wedding and everything was a complete hit! Kayla, our main photographer covered everything I possibly wanted in pictures and was able to be flexible when needed and really made the day about us and our family. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a photography group!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Tom

Tom Catalano · Married on 05/23/2020

You'll Get By With a Little Help From Your Vendor!

It goes without saying that countless families with weddings this year have had to endure many hardships and frustrations due to the Covid-19 pandemic. And, for sure, many a tear has been shed. Our hearts go out to all the brides and grooms whose special day became a logistical nightmare. At the end of the day, though, it’s really about celebrating your love for one another, whether on a grand scale, or with a simple ceremony to seal your bond.

Our daughter’s wedding was originally scheduled for May 2020. Early on in the pandemic the proverbial “experts” were saying that if you had a wedding planned in the near future, it might be wise to attempt to postpone it a couple of months, just to be on the “safe side”. Little did they know. In our particular case we had to postpone twice. Finally, facing New York State’s unprecedented restrictions surrounding wedding venues, we had a decision to make; postpone again until sometime next year, or go forward with a much scaled-down event. We chose the latter and held the wedding in September.

The decision to move forward really came down to the support, flexibility and professionalism of the vendors we were contracted with. In particular, our photographer and videographer, Digital Weddings in Fishkill, NY, went over-the-top to make sure our daughter’s wedding was memorable and helped reduce our stress levels. From the beginning, the owner, Bob Musciella, was attentive, responsive, compassionate and flexible. We’ve all read about the nightmare scenarios of vendors either going out of business, sticking to the letter of the contract, refusing to change the date without a penalty or refusing to refund deposits. Digital Weddings was quite the opposite. They essentially said, “We’re in this together, and we just want you to be happy.”

All-in-all, the day couldn’t have been more perfect. The weather cooperated, the setting was beautiful, and our photography team couldn’t have been more accommodating. So, our daughter and our new son-in-law, got to begin their life together with their immediate families and a few close friends in attendance. Next year, God willing, we’ll host a much larger gathering to celebrate the happy couple’s one-year anniversary. Digital Weddings also offered to spilt the session between the ceremony and smaller reception this year, and the larger celebration next year for the same price. You can’t get much more accommodating than that. Maybe we’ll call next year’s session, “The Wedding, Season 2”! Many thanks and kudos to Digital Weddings.

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Weiss · Married on 02/22/2020

Where to begin?!

I could write this review for hours...the team at digital weddings are the best! We worked with J’orel, Kayla, and Bob and team. The creative eye this team had was incredible, it made my day be captured perfectly. They shared shots of the day during the reception which our guests are still talking about now!! The photos that we’ve seen so far have been amazing and we can’t wait to get everything back. The team is professional, SUPER FUN, they look out for you and to say they make you comfortable is putting it lightly... by the end of the night they are your best friends. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone and hope we can use the team for future photography needs. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Sent on 03/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Digital Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2495.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1699
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Digital Weddings 1
    Show Specials Extended
    Free With Combo Packages Thank You Cards and Photos, Wall Portraits, Web Slideshow and a Bluray Player

• Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Digital Weddings are amazing and professional.

• Soundsational DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I first met the crew from Digital Weddings in 2008. I had a chance to watch them in action shooting a bridal party at a lakeside resort in Pennsylvania. I was amazed at how much fun it seemed everyone was having while getting their photos taken. And even more amazing was the art-like quality of the photos I had a chance to see during dinner that night. I was so impressed with their ability, I immediately extended an offer for Bob, Jorel and the DW crew to be the official photography and video studio for all K104 events, as I was the K104 Promotions Director at the time. Since then, I have been on a large number of events with them, from weddings, to Sweet 16s, to concerts and more, and they never cease to amaze me with their professionalism, quality of service and amazing photos and videos I highly recommend Digital Weddings for photography and videography, as they provide the highest level of service and quality around!

• What Dreams Are Made Of... Wedding Planners

Bob and Jorel just finished an engagement shoot for my clients, Christina and Brian and I must admit, I was in awe of the finished photographs. What an amazing job! I met Jorel by chance at a very small bridal show in Rhinebeck and I am so glad that I did! I love the fact that it's a family owned business and they are so passionate about their work. Both their photography and videography are amazing! I would highly recommend them to any of my clients.

• 37 Elm Street Suite 3 Fishkill, 12524 See on map
    Location of (Digital Weddings)