Diane's Bridal Boutique

6013 Reef Point Lane, Suite 401, Fort Worth, TX 76135 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Diane's Bridal Boutique

We are By Appointment Only, so call us at 682-703-1008 or book an appointment via our website at www.dianesbridalboutique.com.

We don't just sell bridal gowns at our boutique, we sell weddng experiences. We carry one of a kind bridal gowns in sizes 8-20 in store and can order up to size 28.

Bridal gowns can be Ordered and also sold Off The Rack, prices range from $1,000-$2,400.

We also have sale/clearance gowns that can purchased through our website at www.dianesbridalboutique.com.

Follow Diane's Bridal Boutique on
Mikado gown
j6741 a 51 617533 159742610750609

11 Reviews for Diane's Bridal Boutique

Bette · Married on 05/25/2018

Nikki and all of her staff are amazing!!! They are very thoughtful and caring and really want to make a bride feel special and unique!!! They have awesome customer service and that’s exactly what you want when you’re looking for the dress of your dreams!!!

I went to another bridal shop down the street called S*****‘s!!! Their staff is rude and disrespectful and do not care about the customer at all!!! When I walked in they took one look at me and you could tell that because I wasn’t the pageant girl type (tall and skinny) they didn’t want to help me!!! I told them I was looking for dress for my 20th anniversary!!! But, because I wasn’t there stereo type customer they didn’t even bother to help me!!! I told them the dress I was looking for and they said the dress has been discontinued and that I was better off shopping for it online and they really couldn’t help me!!! They didn’t even try to show me anything else and had the attitude that I couldn’t afford the dresses in their shop anyway!!! Whatever, you really have no idea the customer you just lost!!! After feeling defeated at S*****‘s!!! I left and found this amazing little bridal shop call Diane’s and I’m so glad I did!!!

I never thought I would find the perfect dress for my 20th anniversary!!! The dress I got is completely different than what I was looking for!!! However, Nikki really listened to everything I was saying and thought completely outside of the box and because of that I found the perfect dress!!! She knows how to do her job so well that she was able to find me the perfect dress and it was the first one she picked out!!!

The dresses are all reasonably priced and they are able to do all alterations in house!!! It is so nice to be able to find such an amazing bridal shop that still have that small town feel!!! I couldn’t ask for a better experience!!! You guys are absolutely hands-down the best bridal shop in the DFW area!!! Again, thank you Nikki and staff you guys are awesome!!!

Sent on 11/17/2017
  • Faith & Kevin

Faith · Married on 03/31/2017

I bought my wedding dress online from Nickitta and was very pleased with the whole process. Nickitta worked well with my short time line, quickly responding to any queries and getting the dress shipped within one business day for me.
    The dress came to me in excellent condition! I am very excited to wear it on my special day!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Diane's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Everlasting Image Films Wedding Videographers

Diane's - A Bridal Boutique ensures their bride's have the best experience in their boutique. They have a professional and courteous group of consultants which are also very knowledgeable in bridal wear, trends and styles. I highly recommend them! If you are looking for a unique and unforgettable wedding dress, you should definitely visit Diane's.

• A and M Gardens Park & Outdoor Weddings

Great shop, friendly service!

• Frosted Pink Cake Company Wedding Cakes

We have worked with Nickitta in the wedding industry for many years! Very professional and goes up and beyond. Diane's Bridal Boutique is definitely a must for every Bride searching for their perfect dress!

• 6013 Reef Point Lane, Suite 401 Fort Worth, TX, 76135 See on map
    682-277-0643 (Phone number)
    By Appointment only Hours: Closed on Sun/Mon
    Location of (Diane's Bridal Boutique)